Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hope every ones well .

Debz how did it go hun ? .

Iam happy today went to price Laylas dance outfits up . And was cheaper than i thought £50 including shoes . xx .

Forgot to mention over the moon .

Last night and tonight , After worries about the heart rate etc i have had ..

Tried a few of your ladies advices and listened to the heart rate sat up instead of laid down ... Was very very healthy no dips at all A strong 148 bpm . So im very happy . xx .

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well! I'm happy today because my BIL proposed his girlfriend in Venice and we're all sooo excited for the wedding to come! 8 days countdown till 2nd trim. scan!!!!

hey all!
thanks for the good luck wishes yesterday - would have been on last night but for some reason my computer couldn't find the bnb server.... :cry:

Scan was amazing! All was well with bubs except a little extra fluid in the kidneys but they said not to go home and worry about it, that it's quite common and usually rectifies itself before birth. they will scan baby's kidneys within 2 weeks of the birth just to be sure. lively little monkey wouldn't lie still! had legs up in front of it's face when we went in then decided it needed a good stretch and kicked em down straight and threw head back - soooo cute! and amazing to see the kind of tricks it's performing when i can feel the "kicks"....

oooh and we still team yellow altho both hubby and i have our predictions....

anyways, should have some pics later to put up.

good luck with 2days scan jojo! :hugs:

Look forward tos eeing the pics Debz, glad everything went well. It's brilliant when they are moving round and you can actually see what they get up to isn't it. My little girl was the same, she was so active and I could feel her movning inside too.

Good luck with your scan today jojo xxx:happydance:

gosh im so nervous never been to the loo so many times lol just under 2 hrs i will see my little baby and i could cry .. so hope you ladies are ok ? xxxxxxxxx

some bad news too - nothing to do with baby but just off the phone hearing it.... my work are cutting hours as of next week.... that puts me down to 2days a week and seriously f**ks up my maternity pay! i'm going to see the boss later/in the morning to see if there's something temp we could sort out so i'll be able to get my full entitlement - i was only planning on staying in work til xmas anyways....

gosh im so nervous never been to the loo so many times lol just under 2 hrs i will see my little baby and i could cry .. so hope you ladies are ok ? xxxxxxxxx

don't be nervous :hugs: (although i was just like that yesterday!!!)
all will be great and hopefully you'l have some fab pics to show us when you get back!

I was like that too. Nearly passed out in the scan, lol.

That SUCKS about work tig. I ought to look into maternity pay I guess. Maybe I won't bother.

MM good about the heartbeat, got a MW appt this afternoon, should get to hear peanut again I hope yaaay.

Still v. busy. but had to pop in to tell someone I had a bath and lay the watching me belly moving! it was awesone in a kind of alien like horror movie way. But lovely at the same time, if that makes sense.

i have pics :) but will have to get em scanned into comp later.... keeping you in suspense!! hehehe

Debz so glad your scan went well!! My LO kicked out and I felt her kick...it's amazing isn't it!!! what a bugger about your work hun...My boss has cut my hours too...hope you can get something sorted out...:hug:

Beancounter I know what you mean about it being lovely and freaky at the same time!!! It's weird thinking theres a little person inside you growing every day!!!

Got my Mum and Dad coming in about half an hour for a coupla days...looking forward to seeing them but I HATE giving up my bed at the mo and my Dad never offers to help do anything or say thank you..AND he has a cold so I hope hes not too grumpy....:cry:(AND he moans when I watch Holby...well tough I'm not missing it!!!)

Who could actualy watch Im a celeb last night??? Had me retching and pissing myself laughing at the same time!!! fair play to both of them tho!!!!I couldn't do it!!!:rofl: Ant and Dec are as funny as always...

Beancounter I know what you mean about it being lovely and freaky at the same time!!! It's weird thinking theres a little person inside you growing every day!!!

Got my Mum and Dad coming in about half an hour for a coupla days...looking forward to seeing them but I HATE giving up my bed at the mo and my Dad never offers to help do anything or say thank you..AND he has a cold so I hope hes not too grumpy....:cry:(AND he moans when I watch Holby...well tough I'm not missing it!!!)

growing? I don't think im gonna give birth to this baby, it's gonna kick its way outta ma belleh!

Good luck with your parents. No way I'd let my parents sleep in my nuptial bed tho' or even worse.. parents in law. Ewwwwwwwwwww gross.

Hi All Everything Was Great With Scan Baby Measuring Right And Were On Team .................................blue Were Over The Moon Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad scans went well ladies. Sorry about your hours Debz. I sent my MAT B1 form off today, doubt my agency will agree to pay me SMP though as I've now had 3 weeks off around the move and I'm still waiting to hear if the Bradford office have found anything for me (this breaks the continual employment condition on SMP). Because I was only working part time before I might actually be better off on the Maternity Allowance anyway as it's not taxed.

Had my first appointment with my new midwife this morning. She's nice :) although it's ages until I see her again. As she saw me today she said she wouldn't worry about seeing me at 25 weeks, which would be the next appointment and she only works at my surgery every other week, and what with xmas in the way where I would see her at 28 weeks I'll be 30. That's between xmas and new year :shock:

Got to listen to bubs for ages though :happydance: I have developed a tactic with different midwives, doctors etc... get a look at the doppler and if it is one that doesn't give a heart rate reading make a point of asking the rate. That way they have to hold it on for a whole minute to time the beat! It was 148 :happydance: it's my favourite sound in the whole world these days :cloud9::cloud9:

Two days until the viable mark for me too... this is such an exciting time for us all :)

congrats on the blue bump jojo! :blue:

i tried to get my matb1 form today and they won't give it to me til i'm 24 weeks :( considering it needs to be in at 25weeks that don't gimme long to actually get sorted (did i mention i take forever to get round to these things?!) hehe
hope your agency are understanding shifter and work something out for you.

update on my work situation - i have a meeting with the big boss tomorrow to discuss it all, he said himself he hadn't actually thought of how it would affect my SMP so he will try and work with me to sort something out.... he's not a bad spud really i suppose! :rofl:

Yay blue bump conga rats :D :D

oh well that sound sorta hopeful tig.. and finger crossed shifter you never no.
Just got back from the midwifes, forgot my notes so I had go back and then run there! poop. everything looks good tho :D
too a bump picture today too, first for a month. I've grown a bit.

congrats on the blue bump jojo! :blue:

i tried to get my matb1 form today and they won't give it to me til i'm 24 weeks :( considering it needs to be in at 25weeks that don't gimme long to actually get sorted (did i mention i take forever to get round to these things?!) hehe
hope your agency are understanding shifter and work something out for you.

Thanks. I had to make a fuss to get mine a bit early because of the move. I told my midwife in Bristol that I needed to get it to my boss before I moved (not strictly true but :blush: ). She post dated it for the day of my anomaly scan and left it at reception at the surgery for me to collect.

I actually wanted it to send a copy off to get my real nappy discount voucher while I was still technically a resident of Bristol. Bradford's scheme is rubbish in comparison.

It's bizarre that they aren't issued until a couple of weeks before you have to give it to your employer though. I can't understand that at all and what made it worse was having to actually explain this to the midwife. You would think she would know already how close the system cuts it!

update on my work situation - i have a meeting with the big boss tomorrow to discuss it all, he said himself he hadn't actually thought of how it would affect my SMP so he will try and work with me to sort something out.... he's not a bad spud really i suppose! :rofl:

Good, that sounds promising :)

hehe mws should know not to argue with a hormonal, pregnant lady....
did you get the discount voucher ok before you left? don't think we have any schemes like that here... will have to look into it though!!

yeah, hopefully the boss will allow me to work the extra for the next 5 weeks so my SMP won't be affected.... hope he's in a good mood when i put it to him tho!!

Hope every ones well , So chuffed for you Jo :) .
Glad you got to see your Midwife Holly .

Iam sooooooo tired today iam going to chill and eat my home made shepards pie yummmmmmmm . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->