Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

thanx everyone ! yum homemade shepards pie i could just eat that yum , think i better go and raid my cupbards for sommat to eat lol

ok i put my bump pic in the thread in 2nd tri if anyone wants towitness my expansion, lol.

hi girls had my scan 2day it was brill how u all doin il look at ur expansion bean counter i added mine the other day lol

off to look at the expansion pics! :) hehe
might post some of my own someday i get round to it
:blush: dear o dear i do tend to put things off!!!

nice pic beancounter you got a lovely bump :) i keep sayin im goin to put one up lol im massive though xx

Hey girls - I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeehhhaaaaa. Broadband is back on now!! Hope it stays on too!! Hope you are all great and getting nice and fat? I cant read all posts so any important updates? Everyone ok? PS - mummymadness you were right I am having a little boy and soooooooooooooooo pleased :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love to you all my pregnant ladies

woooooo! welcome back!
congrats on the blue bump too!

we have a few new grls in the group since you left and lots of bump-colour updates that i can't actually remember all of right now :blush:

in my news - still on team yellow, work have cut my hours WAAAY down and kinda worried about that, and that's about it really! lol

howz u?

hi jms glad you ok congrats on the little boy ,im avin a little prince 2 xxxx

yay welcome back Jade!! and congrats on blue bump!!

i added my bump pic to the second tri thread so everyone can see that i am defo growing *gulp* lol!!! :cloud9:

I cant think what else has happened, lots of people found out what team they are on! Lots of boys but a few girlies too! i am still a member of the yellow team tho!!

sam finally managed to see the baby moving from the outside a couple of days ago which was amazing for us! we had a little yay about it! was cool!

xxx

Lovely bump bean! Good to have you back Jade :)

Latest development for me... I have taken up knitting! My mum has been saying for a few months that she would probably knit something as she has only ever knitted when she was pregnant and she wondered if it would evolve! Well at the start of this weeks she took me to the wool shop and we're knitting a blanket together. She's also making a lovely little set; cardigan, mittens, booties and hat :cloud9: she already made the mittens and they are soooooooooo cute.

I've never really got into knitting before, so am still just practising atm.

I've also started seeing the occasional kick visible on the outside :happydance:

morning. Still very busy- my exciting news is I wascontacted by a gallery in town intrested in selling my work. So exciting for me.

Happy to see you back jade! congrats on blue, im still yellow :D

I knit shifter :D I really like the knitting site ravelry.com. There might be a waiting list to join but it didn't take long. Lots of free patterns to search. I am woolymunkie on there.

I was watching my stomach move this morning too, never ceased to amaze and freak me out lol.

you bump looks lovely katiensam.

It's suny here so I am noticably happier than before. Im so fickle, it really depends on the weather with me doesnt it. Lol.

:hugs:

Whoooooooooooo Jade my late night buddy glad your back hun .
I sooooo knew that was a lovely little boy you had (And now i dont have to eat my hat lol).

I think its great you have started knitting Holly , I absaloutly adore knitetd cardys :) . I wish my great nanna was still around she did the best knitting .

The bumps are looking great ladies :) , I would of posted one but since iam on this old cranky laptop (After mine got nicked :( ) i cannot get photos off my camera . Butt iam getting a pc next week given to me off a friend wich is a good one yayyy .xxxxxxx.

Yay for knitting! I find it so calming, you can sort of lose yourself in it!

My bump is expanding so much. I really ought to get a new photo together to put up... will ask hubby to take one tonight :)

woooooo! welcome back!
congrats on the blue bump too!

we have a few new grls in the group since you left and lots of bump-colour updates that i can't actually remember all of right now :blush:

in my news - still on team yellow, work have cut my hours WAAAY down and kinda worried about that, and that's about it really! lol

howz u?

Are you staying on yellow hun? I am ok but always tired, pups are little buggers and will be going in 2 or 3 week though, plenty of uni work still and full time work, just got back from the cotswolds on a 2 day conference, ready for some good sleep!! How come work have cut the hours hun? xxxx

yay welcome back Jade!! and congrats on blue bump!!

i added my bump pic to the second tri thread so everyone can see that i am defo growing *gulp* lol!!! :cloud9:

I cant think what else has happened, lots of people found out what team they are on! Lots of boys but a few girlies too! i am still a member of the yellow team tho!!

sam finally managed to see the baby moving from the outside a couple of days ago which was amazing for us! we had a little yay about it! was cool!

xxx

That is great news Katie!! are you staying yellow? Saw your bump and you look fabulous!! Very neat xx, I am a big fattie and have now gained about 12 or 13 pound!! x

ok I phoned the tax office and I don't think I am every going to stop crying. Day ruined.

Are you staying on yellow hun? I am ok but always tired, pups are little buggers and will be going in 2 or 3 week though, plenty of uni work still and full time work, just got back from the cotswolds on a 2 day conference, ready for some good sleep!! How come work have cut the hours hun? xxxx

Yep staying yellow :) had a little period where i thought "ok lets find out" but decided on the day of the scan that we'll be yellow til the end! lol

sounds like you DESERVE a rest hun :hugs:

it's basically a money thing, too many staff for all the sales we are making - it's not just me that's been cut, i've just been worst hit coz i was last in. Meeting with the boss 2day tho to see if he could hold out til xmas and i can go off on mat leave without it affecting my entitlement. basically, if my hours go down now, i'll end up with less mat pay :cry:

Lovely bump bean! Good to have you back Jade :)

Latest development for me... I have taken up knitting! My mum has been saying for a few months that she would probably knit something as she has only ever knitted when she was pregnant and she wondered if it would evolve! Well at the start of this weeks she took me to the wool shop and we're knitting a blanket together. She's also making a lovely little set; cardigan, mittens, booties and hat :cloud9: she already made the mittens and they are soooooooooo cute.

I've never really got into knitting before, so am still just practising atm.

I've also started seeing the occasional kick visible on the outside :happydance:

Shifter thats great, I cant wait for the kicks from the outside, but my little man is very very active and has been since about 16 week. He is up alot of the time and keeps me up at night too bl,ess its soooo cute. I cant wait to feel an outside kick, and OH cant either. Knitting sounds good, wish I could do it!! Take care xx

is it bad to want chicken curry and boiled rice from 6am? i've managed to resist so far.... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->