Due May 29

Thanks for saying that. I did read 1 or 2 cups is ok but I want to wait till Tues to ask my doc. Maybe he will advise keeping my morning cup to avoid the migraines. I'm just scared I'll do something wrong.
It still feels like my period will show...it's scary

I don't cut out caffeine with pregnancy either (I'd never survive!). I usually reduce it to 2-3 cups of coffee a day. I also drink decaf tea in the evening just so I can pretend I'm drinking more, and just tried decaf coffee today and sent hubby to the store to buy a container because it's amazing. (he's got a pot brewing for me now <3)

You're allowed 200 mgs of caffeine a day, and I know I go over that every day and so far have a healthy toddler and a healthy growing baby right now. :flower:

I wasn't allowed to take anything besides Tylenol when I had a migraine with DD, so I'd drink caffeine and lay in a dark room to try and sleep it off. My migraine medicine was a no no during pregnancy. Hope you feel better!

(My mother worked in healthcare in the military when she was pregnant with my little sister and me, and lots and lots of coffee is the only way she survived... we turned out mostly okay. :haha:)

It sure would be lovely to see some of you ladies in the May pregnancy group. :)

Wannabemomy I suffer from migraines as well and I've worked as a L&D nurse. Most likely they will tell you to try and avoid caffeine altogether but if you have to have it, keep it under 200 mg/daily

Feeling a bit worried that I seem to be having no symptoms at all. Anyone else feeling pretty normal?

hi ladies ... Ist june here :) wishing u all the best of luck with your pregnancies x

Feeling a bit worried that I seem to be having no symptoms at all. Anyone else feeling pretty normal?

hiya I was like that all the way through my first pregnancy .. basically had no symptoms n he's a perfectly healthy n happy 3 year old now :)

I had little flashes of nausea for about a week, but that seems to have went away and I feel pretty much normal except for still being exhausted. Confirmed the heartbeat yesterday so everything is still okay. Every pregnancy and body is different! :flower:

5 weeks!!

Exhausted!
Increased CM (yellow tinted)
Sore, hard nipples
Slight pinching/cramping

So sad to say this, and still hurting. I was 7 1/2 weeks as of yesterday and just as i was going in to the room for my first ultrasound I had to use the restroom. I had started bleeding the day before and it got heavier on my two hr drive over. I sadly passed the baby then and there. I am absolutely devastated and trying to get by hour by hour &#128549; Good luck to you all and I wish you all a very happy and healthy nine months

I just found I'm pregnant and due May 15. I'd love to chat with others due around the same time, especially in the Chicago area!

Omg Faith im so sorry!&#128546; message me If you need to talk

Thank you <3 I did a lot better today. Only cried once, but then again it's only 10 and I haven't gone to bed yet.

I just hope it doesn't take long to get pregnant again. I really do think that will help the healing.

Congratulations.............. My due date is also Ma 29th. This is my second LO and I am super excited. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->