Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

hello my name is sophie and i am due my second child on the 29th may ... and this will also be for me 2 under 2 :) xx

Hi, welcome!

You are going to be busy with 2 lo's lol. Hope you are feeling well, when is your 20 Wk scan? Mine seems sooo long away and it's only next Friday. Still feels like a lifetime away though. Xx

yeah it probably will be very hard ... but i couldnt be more happyer lol :) ... my lo is almost 15 months naw. and i ahvent had the date through for my 20 week scan ... but i am 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant today :) .. aww bet you cannot wait :) xx

ladies i couldn't wait any longer and have just booked into a private gender scan for this sunday!! DH and I are going to keep the results a secret, and tell everyone on Xmas day!!

ladies i couldn't wait any longer and have just booked into a private gender scan for this sunday!! DH and I are going to keep the results a secret, and tell everyone on Xmas day!!

awwwww that is so cute :) xx

Looks like it's scan week next week for most us ladies then!!

So who is finding out if it's a boy/girl?? And what are you all hoping for? And what's the first thing you are buying?? X

Ooh exciting week next week then. We will definitely be finding out whether we are having a boy or girl. And will be going shopping straight away to buy some boy/girl outfits as that's how we are going to tell our little girls whether they are having a little brother or sister. Have you brought many girl things yet or are you waiting till your scan next week? x

hello my name is sophie and i am due my second child on the 29th may ... and this will also be for me 2 under 2 :) xx

Hello and congratulations. And how lovely for them to be so close together! xx

Aww how lovely wish I could do that! However my mouth is way to big to keep a secret, im terrible xx

15th of december aint that far away lol .. mine aint till january lol xx

my EDD is may 4th 2011.My gender scan is this sat( I took weekend appt, so my DH can come with me)

I had my 2nd scan today, first was at 15 weeks, and she is still a girl! :happydance: Now I'm definately going to start shopping soon! Can't wait to order her crib bedding :)

Hiya Ladies!
Haven't dropped in in awhile to say hi, so HI :)
How are you all doing/feeling?
I had my gender scan on dec 2nd, found out it's a baby girl :pink:

Hiya Ladies!
Haven't dropped in in awhile to say hi, so HI :)
How are you all doing/feeling?
I had my gender scan on dec 2nd, found out it's a baby girl :pink:

heyya hun
im doing great thanx and im feeling ok just a bit sick found out i dont like fish in this pregnancy lol
awww congrats on the pink bump ... i havent received the date for my 20 week scan yet .. but hopefully will know when it is soon lol xx

I felt sick up until about my 14th week but only maybe once a week if that.
I would've sworn she was a boy.

My 20wk scan is Dec. 15 also.

Becxi- I never realized it but we have the same EDD.

i dont no what im having lol ... but i have been feeling movement for about 2 weeks naw :) xx

Wow!! I bet you are excited! That's why I booked a private one- because I'm too excited to wait until 17th lol. Good luck and hope it's everything you want! Xxx

Congratulations ladies on your pink bumps, are we all having pink on this thread??? Lol

Good luck everyone who are having their scans in the next week. Can't wait to hear how they went x

So.......... So far me and oh have bought a couple of blankets, pj's, lots of little baby grows, a little teddy/cuddle thing, and the prettiest pair of leggings lol. Oh and little socks and booties. Asda are doing scratch mits 2 pairs for 75p!! Oh has ordered me to stop buying things now until after Xmas lol.

Aww....:( doc has predicted a boy for me...get to make sure on the 17th...I can relate from the pink with my daughter though she's fixing to be 22 months...will that be ok??..tear...haha

Haha your OH may be right helen581- you have to remember others will get things for baby too..are you going to have a baby shower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->