Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

Hi Helen, let us know how the scan goes next sunday, are you going to be shopping for boy/girl things as well? I'm hoping for a girl, cant wait to find out!!:kiss:

Hi Helen, let us know how the scan goes next sunday, are you going to be shopping for boy/girl things as well? I'm hoping for a girl, cant wait to find out!!:kiss:

Yeah ill let you all know!! im very excited but also very nervous too as is hubby. I will most definately be shopping for boy/girl things once i know. At least we can buy little bits and bobs up until may rather than trying to afford to buy everything at once, plus it gives the grandparents something to buy for christmas this year. Im not sure what i would prefer....one day i think id like a girl and the next id like a boy...think hubby would like a boy though xx

Just wondered what you ladies thought of the names we had chosen for our baby boy/girl:

Isla - pronounced eye-la for a girl

Sonny or Jaxon- for a boy

Just wondered what you ladies thought of the names we had chosen for our baby boy/girl:

I Love Jaxon! A friend of mine's son is that name :) so cute!

Isla is a Scottish name. Its the only one that we really both like for a girl, i like lots of others but hubby doesnt lol.

They are really lovely names. Love Isla. You will have to let us know when you find out!! I still have 3 weeks left!!!! Are you still having your 20 week scan too?? x

yes still going for my 20 week through the nhs. At least ill hopefully get two opinions before i go out and buy lots of things then they tell me its the other sex! That would just be my luck.

Getting really excited now, its officially less than a week until we find out what our beautiful bump is. Hubby and I are quite nervous now for some unknown reason. I dont mind girl or boy but as a typical man i think hubby would like a son. How are you feeling? have you felt any movement yet?

yes still going for my 20 week through the nhs. At least ill hopefully get two opinions before i go out and buy lots of things then they tell me its the other sex! That would just be my luck.

Getting really excited now, its officially less than a week until we find out what our beautiful bump is. Hubby and I are quite nervous now for some unknown reason. I dont mind girl or boy but as a typical man i think hubby would like a son. How are you feeling? have you felt any movement yet?

It would be quite nice for us to have a boy this time, but we have both said we really don't mind it being either. Just got a feeling ours is a girl, but maybe that's because we already have two and im comfortable with girls lol.

Im feeling quite good now, sickness finally seems to have passed thank god. I have been feeling flutters since about week 12, but the past week or so I have been feeling little prods and kicks, get them everyday at some point which is lovely. How have you been feeling? x

Feeling ok, not really felt anything yet, maybe the odd flutter but its so quick i doubt myself as to what it was. Ive been signed off work for 3 days today due to a chest infection, so im going to spend the next few days in my pj's, relaxing and keeping warm. Oh and not forgetting to tune into Jeremy Kyle! lol x

Well its now only 4 days until our gender scan, the countdown seems to be going vvvv slowly which is quite frustrating. ive got 2 days in edinburgh to do on a course then it will be the weekend so i just need to get this course out of the way! How has everyone been feeling? xxx

Feeling ok, not really felt anything yet, maybe the odd flutter but its so quick i doubt myself as to what it was. Ive been signed off work for 3 days today due to a chest infection, so im going to spend the next few days in my pj's, relaxing and keeping warm. Oh and not forgetting to tune into Jeremy Kyle! lol x

sometimes the flutter or thump feels so quick idk if i'm really feeling it or not. lol icant wait until there's no doubt it's baby :)

i had a check up today. hb was 159. gender scan isnt until the 21st :/

Really not looking forward to going away for the rest of the week on this course, im feeling awful and full of cold. just want to stay at home with hubby in my pj's!! Roll on the weekend and my scan on sunday!!! x

sometimes the flutter or thump feels so quick idk if i'm really feeling it or not. lol icant wait until there's no doubt it's baby :)

i had a check up today. hb was 159. gender scan isnt until the 21st :/

Glad your checkup went well!! i bet the 21st feels like a lifetime away. Mine wasnt due until the 17th dec so i decided to go private (this sunday) x:happydance:

Any room for another buddy? How have I not seen this thread yet! I'm due my second on May 7th :) same month as my birthday and my sons third birthday! Yay!

I agree about the kicks. I wonder whether I'm imagining it, its so quick I think nahh must be something else lol.

Really not looking forward to going away for the rest of the week on this course, im feeling awful and full of cold. just want to stay at home with hubby in my pj's!! Roll on the weekend and my scan on sunday!!! x

Hopefully going away for the course will make the time fly till sunday! Soooo jealous, still have to wait 2 1/2 weeks, then again that's better than the 8 it started at. Hope you feel better soon x

Any room for another buddy? How have I not seen this thread yet! I'm due my second on May 7th :) same month as my birthday and my sons third birthday! Yay!

I agree about the kicks. I wonder whether I'm imagining it, its so quick I think nahh must be something else lol.

Hello there! Im due with my third on May 2nd which is my little girls 8th Birthday xx

Welcome new peoples!!!

I thought I felt a little kick last night but they're so fast that I wasn't sure if I was imagining it. Very bizarre - how are you meant to know if you've never experienced it before?

How's the chest infection Helen? I'm fully snotty today - streaming nose and very sneezy so my poor patients may not love me!

Welcome new peoples!!!

I thought I felt a little kick last night but they're so fast that I wasn't sure if I was imagining it. Very bizarre - how are you meant to know if you've never experienced it before?

How's the chest infection Helen? I'm fully snotty today - streaming nose and very sneezy so my poor patients may not love me!

Me too, full of snot, look like rudolph and used the equivalent to half the amazon rainforest in tissues today!!! oh, and using nappy rash cream on my sore nose!! :cry: although, its the first time i tried bepanthan and it works a treat!!

coughing like mad now my belly button hurts!!! how bizzare! lol

Only tomorrow to go then its the weekend, can not wait until sunday. wonder what im having???????? shall i post some pics so all you girlies can have a guess for fun??? Here goes, guess away and lets see whos right xx

Flugella, hope your snotty nose goes away soon x:thumbup:

o_0 - welcome to our little thread!!!! hope you enjoy our gossips! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"