Due to test W/C 07th July??

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Anyone testing next week ??

If i dont see AF by wednesday then i'll test....so hope i get a BFP!! :hug:

:dust:

i'm testing 11th july (maybe 10th - i'll see how long i can hold out!)

AF is due Weds 9th.... Only got positive OPK Yes and today.... it's faded this evening though so figure levels won't be high enough to test until late next week what do you think??

AF is due Weds 9th.... Only got positive OPK Yes and today.... it's faded this evening though so figure levels won't be high enough to test until late next week what do you think??

Not that i actually know what i'm talking about but............... my thoughts would be yep - leave it til the end of the week before testing (assuming :witch: doesn't show) that way you'd be at least 10DPO (assuming you test friday) or if you can stand to wait even longer....

Not that i actually know what i'm talking about but............... my thoughts would be yep - leave it til the end of the week before testing (assuming :witch: doesn't show) that way you'd be at least 10DPO (assuming you test friday) or if you can stand to wait even longer....

Thanks Debz... i must be a bit thick. I didn't twig that if ovulation was late then i might not fall - i guess i figured that the egg would get implanted, the hcg levels would start to rise and this would stave off :witch: you know? I also spot from 2 days before :witch: so i think i've stuffed this cycle up already.

I didn't ovulate 2 months ago and it didn't affect when :witch: came so i doubt it will affect this one. I think i shall be off to the doctors next week - prozac as well as fertility drugs please!:hug:

Hey Rachelle

If you ovulated later like i have this cycle and last cycle it just means your cycle will be longer....add 14 days to when you ov'd and it should arrive then.....very annoying i might add as my cycles have gone from 28 days to 35 - 37 the wait is soooo much longer each month :(

hoping they will get back to normal soon or that the pill has finally buggered off :)

Thanks Debz... i must be a bit thick. I didn't twig that if ovulation was late then i might not fall - i guess i figured that the egg would get implanted, the hcg levels would start to rise and this would stave off :witch: you know? I also spot from 2 days before :witch: so i think i've stuffed this cycle up already.

I didn't ovulate 2 months ago and it didn't affect when :witch: came so i doubt it will affect this one. I think i shall be off to the doctors next week - prozac as well as fertility drugs please!:hug:

There's still hope Rosh!
Although a trip to Dr might be a good idea - if only to put your mind at rest! If you're anything like me you wil sit for hours over-analysing EVERYTHING when a 10min Doc appointment can answer all those niggly little worries/queries you have :dohh:
Hear me and all my advice and I'm yet to go c doc for a Q&A session too! - I'm saving the Qs up at the mo!

hopefully testing next week too!!!

:wohoo:

Hey Buffy cat - your symptoms look good from the other thread!! xx

i hope they are too!!!!

not gone off any food like i did last time (i went off tea completely)

generally feeling a bit ropey still as well......but the best symptom....is that my arthritis pains have gone away (i'm not taking meds because of ttc) - they never just disappear except during pregnancy apparently!!!!!!

:winkwink:

Hey guys

Well was a bit upset last night after being told that eggy prob wouldn't implant so feeling like a hairy loser i went to bed... no BDing! :cry: We've had more in the last 10 days then we have had in the last 10 months ha ha:rofl:

My cycle length never seems to alter - even when i didn't geta positive OPK a few months back i still had 27 day cycle!

Anyway, have booked an appt for next Friday and DH is adamant he is coming with - bless him! Just wanna make sure everything is okay as i'm the wrong side of 30 and i just wanna make sure it's all going in the right direction you know?:hug:

Hey guys

Well was a bit upset last night after being told that eggy prob wouldn't implant so feeling like a hairy loser i went to bed... no BDing! :cry: We've had more in the last 10 days then we have had in the last 10 months ha ha:rofl:

My cycle length never seems to alter - even when i didn't geta positive OPK a few months back i still had 27 day cycle!

Anyway, have booked an appt for next Friday and DH is adamant he is coming with - bless him! Just wanna make sure everything is okay as i'm the wrong side of 30 and i just wanna make sure it's all going in the right direction you know?:hug:

Who told you that the eggie wouldnt implant? and why hun?

Hope your ok??!!

:hugs:

well :witch: due sat/sunday so im still getting :bfn: but convinced that im preggers so will just have to keep testing:rofl:

Who told you that the eggie wouldnt implant? and why hun?

Hope your ok??!!

:hugs:

Just a friend on the site - she said that because i had ovulated so late i would have a short luteal phase and it wouldn't have time to implant. I was so upset we haven't had sex for 2 days so have prob missed the boat now anyway as have creamy CM and my CP has dropped.

How you doing anyway?:hug:

Just a friend on the site - she said that because i had ovulated so late i would have a short luteal phase and it wouldn't have time to implant. I was so upset we haven't had sex for 2 days so have prob missed the boat now anyway as have creamy CM and my CP has dropped.

How you doing anyway?:hug:

nah thats not normally correct, if you ovulated later normally you would have a longer cycle so then your LP will always be the same- its just the part up until ovulating that can be longer or shorter each month....

If i wasnt temping i would know that....the past 2 months i have ovulated later and now having 37 day cycles instead of 28

I'm ok thanks....not hopeful for this month but i have been so stressed out i'm just looking forward to holiday next week and a chilled out next cycle xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->