Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Hey ladies-- I have been experienceing some pretty intense pain for the past 3ish hours. It started in my upper stomach and has since increased to my heart, my entire stomach and now even my back. It's making me pretty nervous. I feel as though it may be AF since I haven't see her in soooo long. :cry: I've been feeling the pains for an hour and no blood but still... I just have this very sad hunch.

aww hun, really hope af doesnt show for u! Could it be something U have eaten? FX for U xx

Morning once again girls :)

I have been having trouble sleeping on my stomach lately :/ its annoying.

It moved! I've been on here for the past 30 mins thinking where has the topic gone!

My husband surprised me with a break away.We both had holiday so he took me to Portugal for 10 days. Very very nice over there! Unfortunately I haven't O'd yet but I am CD10 so may have been slightly fertile yesterday and we B'd this morning before coming home so hoping there may have been some luck in the skies!

Trying to take it much more relaxed this month incase we aren't pregnant before July/August and then I can put it down to not being too overzealous and I won't be as upset when we have to stop for a few months!

Hoping to see more BFP's this month!

Zumbaloverr! The implant does funny things to your body!

I would say wait for 6 weeks after having it removed before even considering a FRER! I had a funny cycle last month and kept using ic's but only a glimmer on one of the tests which was obviously wrong!

Mor---er, evening! Lol!

Well the cramping hasn't returned, not noticeably anyways. Twinging back pains at random Bloating and gas though, and mild constipation (tmi, sorry.) I'm just not feeling this month is THE month though. I'm mad I couldn't temp today because I had an early event for work. Theres always next month! And I think I am going to try temping earlier in the morning next cycle. Like 6 am vs. The current 10 30 am I'm doing now since it's not always a reliable time for me.

Edit! : I was also super tired today. When I got home from the shoot, I passed out hard on the love seat while trying to watch a show on the dvr.

Hey girls as much as I hate to say this I broke it off with my oh today it broke my heart to do it. So I won't be ttc anymore :(

We were talking last night after it all I don't know what to think right now

Just take it day by day don't rush things. And what's meant to be will be :) keep neutral until the situation is resolved xx

Hey girls as much as I hate to say this I broke it off with my oh today it broke my heart to do it. So I won't be ttc anymore :(

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope that things work out in your favor. :hugs:

Luna-- I'm so sorry to hear that. If you don't mind talking about it, what happened? Maybe some of us on here can help you through it!

I have been experiencing every single PG symptom there is in the last few days. I kid you ladies not. I took a test yesterday and got a BFN. My doctor told me to wait until the 13th to test but I'm too impatient plus if there's enough hormones in my body to be causing all these symptoms then surely there's enough to get a BFP-- right?! I'm going to test again on Wednesday.

The worst part of it is that I've never in my life had cravings and I have been having this horrible incessive need for fast food. But then I puke it up. Gr.

Well, it was just a little fight, that ended up going for three days (I dont want to be forced to give bj) I don't know why it affected him so much, and it had just been so awkward I couldn't handle it at all. So I took my self away from the situation!! Now, heres the kicker we both think that I may be pregnant!! So we talked about it and he still wants me in his life if I do end up pregnant. I still love him like mad. We were texting all last night till 330 am, I had to be up for work at 9, but I ended up waking up at 630. And right now I don't think I did the right thing by leaving him, I miss him intensely. He knows this and he misses me just as much. I want to get back with him but I dont want to move back in right yet I think we need the time tbh! I am just scared he wont want that!

Personally I am thinking where I could be pregnant it could be hormone rage, because I have been a right wreck! Either crying or yelling. then feeling terrible, and I told him that last night!

What do you guys think?!

I told him last night that I still want to have his kid, and I think he still wants to share that with me. When I went to get my things yesterday, I have never seen a guy cry si hard in my life. It made me break down. I just hope things work out in the end.

I think that giving it some time is the exact right thing to do. I'm sure that-- because he loves and respects you-- he will understand why you would want to wait a little bit before jumping right back into things. I don't think that you should rush things.

If you're not PG, maybe you should take a little bit of time away from TTC (just a few weeks or so-- maybe one cycle would be enough) so that you and he can concentrate on each other. Breaking up-- even over something so minor-- can place a real strain on the relationship because oftentimes, you then feel as though you're walking on egg shells with each. Giving yourselves a few weeks to get back to where you used to be might be the right thing.

And if you ARE PG, at least you have that madly in loveness for each other. It's an exciting (and very hormonal) time! Hopefully he can understand that.

I think that giving it some time is the exact right thing to do. I'm sure that-- because he loves and respects you-- he will understand why you would want to wait a little bit before jumping right back into things. I don't think that you should rush things.

If you're not PG, maybe you should take a little bit of time away from TTC (just a few weeks or so-- maybe one cycle would be enough) so that you and he can concentrate on each other. Breaking up-- even over something so minor-- can place a real strain on the relationship because oftentimes, you then feel as though you're walking on egg shells with each. Giving yourselves a few weeks to get back to where you used to be might be the right thing.

And if you ARE PG, at least you have that madly in loveness for each other. It's an exciting (and very hormonal) time! Hopefully he can understand that.

Thanks hun, I really want to get back with him. But live home. The ball is in his court now. I told him how I felt, and he said he dont know. He still says he loves me though, so that gotta count for something though. HE IS HURT Which I completely understand, I have to go to his place to pick up the last of my things. So maybe being face to face will help. I just hope I dont freak out.

Thanks hun, I really want to get back with him. But live home. The ball is in his court now. I told him how I felt, and he said he dont know. He still says he loves me though, so that gotta count for something though. HE IS HURT Which I completely understand, I have to go to his place to pick up the last of my things. So maybe being face to face will help. I just hope I dont freak out.

I'm so sorry to hear everything that's been going on :( I wish I had some advice for you. I believe everything happens for a reason, and they happen when they're supposed to. So if you are pregnant, don't stress out. Everything will fall into place.

For example, my ex and I (we lived together for 2 years before TTC) TTC for 8 months before he told me he "didn't want his life to be over yet", and wanted to stop TTC. Eventually that turned into him never wanting kids. We broke up because of it. I was destroyed. But, looking back, I didn't get pregnant for a reason. He would have ended up leaving. And after him and I broke up I moved to a new city where I met my current OH, who is the greatest person on the planet and now we're TTC.

So whatever happens, keep your head up. There's a reason behind everything, whether you see it yet or not <3

Also,

Today I'm CD 28. My cycles are very irregular, with my last one going until CD 37.
I'm still getting BFNs after getting that faint positive almost a week ago.

I haven't had any of the common signs of pregnancy.
No nausea, boobs aren't sore, I'm not overly tired. Although I have been pretty constipated (sorry if TMI).

However,
The last 3 or 4 days I've been getting random dizzy spells or feeling like I'm spaced out.

The weird one is..
On the right side my hip has been popping. It happens every time I walk, when my leg goes back to take another step. Even if I'm laying down and spread my leg out to the side it pops.

It's never done this before, and it doesn't hurt. It's just a very uncomfortable feeling.

I know a chemical is released when you're pregnant that helps loosen your hips, but my question is, could that happen this early?

Has anyone heard of this being an early sign?

I've never heard of that sign but hey, you never know. Because I've never experienced it, I've never looked to see if it's a sign (actually I do have my hips pop but it's regular for me so I haven't taken note of if it's been happening any more or less).

The dizzy spells I can toooottalllyyy attest to being a sign!! I've been getting those and feeling suppperrr tired a bunch lately! I'm about 10-12 dpo. Tested yesterday with an FRER and got a BFN but I'm sure it was too early. Waiting until Wednesday to test again and if I still get a BFN, I won't test again until the following Monday. The wait is rough but if I get a BFP, it'll be soooo worth it!! :happydance:

Morning ladies!

My chart is confusing me. Looks like I ovulated on cd 14 instead of my predicted cd 11. Which mean I'm only dpo 5 not 8. My luteal phase is predicted now to only be 9 days!! I knew this wouldn't be the month and now I know why. :(

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that VanillaSugar--- any chance you BD'ed anyway at the time you were O'ing?

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that VanillaSugar--- any chance you BD'ed anyway at the time you were O'ing?

Mmmhm. Cd 12, 13, and the day I oed, 14. Convenient. But... Even if my egg was fertilized would it even have time to implant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->