Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that VanillaSugar--- any chance you BD'ed anyway at the time you were O'ing?

Mmmhm. Cd 12, 13, and the day I oed, 14. Convenient. But... Even if my egg was fertilized would it even have time to implant?

You can get pregnant if you BD as early as 2 days before ovulation or more. Sperm can live in your body anywhere from 4-7 days.

It should have time to implant, generally if you ovulate later than normal, your period will just come later than usual.

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that VanillaSugar--- any chance you BD'ed anyway at the time you were O'ing?

Mmmhm. Cd 12, 13, and the day I oed, 14. Convenient. But... Even if my egg was fertilized would it even have time to implant?

You can get pregnant if you BD as early as 2 days before ovulation or more. Sperm can live in your body anywhere from 4-7 days.

It should have time to implant, generally if you ovulate later than normal, your period will just come later than usual.

Or if my gut feeling is wrong, it won't come at all. :)

Or if my gut feeling is wrong, it won't come at all. :)

Fingers crossed for you hun :)

Good morning ladies!

CD 30

No signs of AF, and still getting BFNs. I hate having such an irregular period. I've been checking my CM and around CD 26 it changed to thick and creamy from the clear and sticky (sorry if TMI). I'm not sure how soon that change happens after ovulation, so I have no idea how far DPO I am.

If anyone knows anything about CM and when it changes, it would really be helpful. I feel like I'm just wasting money testing every 2-3 days if I'm not even 7 DPO.

Dottie-- I can imagine why that would be frustraing. I would try to test only once a week. I'm sure that'll be very hard but it'll also save money. I purchased a value pack of FRER's and used on Sunday, I'm using one tomorrow and if I still get a BFN, I'll be using one the 13th. Trying to space it all out as much as possible.

Good morning ladies!

CD 30

No signs of AF, and still getting BFNs. I hate having such an irregular period. I've been checking my CM and around CD 26 it changed to thick and creamy from the clear and sticky (sorry if TMI). I'm not sure how soon that change happens after ovulation, so I have no idea how far DPO I am.

If anyone knows anything about CM and when it changes, it would really be helpful. I feel like I'm just wasting money testing every 2-3 days if I'm not even 7 DPO.

Morning Dottie,

I found you a site that might be useful to you about cm.

https://www.cervicalmucus.net/

I keep waking up earlier and earlier lately making my temp times messed up. It's a total bummer. I think I woke up early this time because of my bazaar dream. Uhg. Other than that everything seems normal.

Pretty sure I o'd a couple of days ago, despite not being able to do opks since they took 3 weeks to arrive from Amazon!! Hubby's 21st birthday tomorrow, spent the day making his cake which is BMW themed! Rather proud of it! :) how's everyone?

Hi all.

Still waiting to O and its really really starting to get to me. Oh is at a conference in london tonight and im due to O tomorrow so I might be out this month. I had a feeling that this was going to be the month because we've been all loved up and not even TTC just going with the flow. Last week we were BDing twice a day and its been the same until monday when he left for london. Heres to hoping right!

Good luck to you all this month! We need some BFPS!!!

Broke down and poas last night even though I knew it was too early to get a reliable result. Bfn of course. Nothing new to report in symptoms other than some break outs in acne. I'm 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant this month. Maybe I'll get a birthday surprise next month!

I had a really good feeling about this month but now I havent ovulated yet. Not even a dark OPK so far and I was supposed to O today but im annoyed with my body!

How is everything Luna? Have you spoken to your Oh?

And Dottie have you got the BFP? Also is your name actually Dottie? Its my sisters nickname but ive never met anyone with it before!

Morning ladies,

I think I found the answer to all my symptoms.

So if i did ovulate 3 days late, that means my period will come later by roughly three days, making this cycle 28 days unlike the 25 day cycles I have on bc. I thought it was a bit weird that my cycle didn't revert back right away in February when I stopped bc in January.

But then I remembered what my doctor saying about it possibly taking up to 12 months for my cycle to regulate off it. What if my body is finally reverting back to its natural cycle? I hear when women come off bc sometimes the get symptoms that resembles a pregnancy. Like me!

Fatigue
Irritability
Acne
Gas
Cramps
Back pain ( I think this one is from not stretching right before my jog...)

I won't even be half as upset when I see af this cycle so long as she's 3 days later than usual and lasts longer than 3 days. Because it means I'm one step closer to getting a bfp.

Ps. Can't even temp today. I keep getting tired earlier, going to bed early, sleeping restlessly, then waking up too early to temp. Next cycle I'm taking it at 6 am. Can't mess up then!

Morning girls,

I havn't been on here in a few days I thought I would give you guys a little update. As you guys know what had happened in the past few days!! I tried so hard not to break down I tried to keep myself together. Today after a week of talking and thinking about working it threw and not working. My oh talked to one of his friends and I think we fixed our problems out! And we got back together today. Also, I went to the dr yesterday and my tests i got back in jan for PCOS came back with nothing so my old dr was bullshitting me because she didnt wanna run tests! Also I took a urine test and not even the control line showed up, so she sent me for blood work I will know in the morning if I am or not! I just figured you guys would want to know. As for the ttc, we are moving towards ntnp.

Oh good luna. At least you sorted it.

Urgh my boobs are killing today but I havent even Od yet alone be pregnant!

Hello ladies

Yesterday had stabbing pains in my tummy all day and then woke up this morning to AF pains. So I guess she's on her way soon. My back is hurting and I keep getting shooting pains through my books but it's probably just the witch messing with me! Just want her to come and get it over and done with xx

Haha that is an awesome emoticon!

How are you today vanilla sugar?

Donno. Kinda out of it. Crampy for sure, and tirrrred. Had to take a nap this afternoon at one and didn't wake up till four. 8 dpo. Agitated for sure. It feels like the witch is coming early, but that... Doesn't seem right. Idk. AF due somewhere between the 16th and 20th. I think I might be coming down with something. Maybe ate something funky...

How about you littleone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->