Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

How is everyone? Hope there are some bfp soon from the ladies where af hasn't yet shown up! I'm in my fertile stage so at the fun part .. can't wait to be in the tww so I can see if this is the month xx

im neaaarly at my fertile stage.. a few more days to go.. AF came and hit me a week ago.. but it ended abruptly after 2 days..
just like last month !! last month I suspected it could have been a chemical.. but this month I have no idea why my bleeding has changed so drastically..
there is a teeny tiny bit of me hoping it was implantation.. but i highly doubt it! I really cant wait to get into TWW either! so far away.. yet so close!.. and I pray that this cycle is it!

good luck to everyone!
:dust:

Ohhhhh the cramping I'm getting right now. >.<

A big part of me is saying it's the hot sauce I put on my food last night.

A tiny fraction of me is praying it's not.

How is everyone? Hope there are some bfp soon from the ladies where af hasn't yet shown up! I'm in my fertile stage so at the fun part .. can't wait to be in the tww so I can see if this is the month xx

im neaaarly at my fertile stage.. a few more days to go.. AF came and hit me a week ago.. but it ended abruptly after 2 days..
just like last month !! last month I suspected it could have been a chemical.. but this month I have no idea why my bleeding has changed so drastically..
there is a teeny tiny bit of me hoping it was implantation.. but i highly doubt it! I really cant wait to get into TWW either! so far away.. yet so close!.. and I pray that this cycle is it!

good luck to everyone!
:dust:

I was exactly the same, my af was only here for 3 days and its normally a week. I hoped it might have been implantation but did a test to put my mind at rest and it was bfn so Defo was af ... Its so annoying our bodies play tricks on us! Good luck lets hope we both get bfp.this month xx

morning :)
How is everyone? Still no af for me, 6 days late now!! I am going to try to get an app Tuesday or Wednesday :) Also got the flu or cold I haven't sneezed this much in forever. ahah.

Im on CD38 too, normally im around 32-34!
Pos on ICs and OPKS still
all other tests are - :(
might consider docs soon x

Well, morning everyone.

I'm super annoyed with my body! Crampy pressure. Bloating. Gas. Twinges of back pain. Really, body? I'm trying not to symptom spot and you're not making it easy! I still think this has something to do with the hot sauce I put on my food a few days ago. Problem? I haven't gone two yet... And trust me, I tried.

Well, morning everyone.

I'm super annoyed with my body! Crampy pressure. Bloating. Gas. Twinges of back pain. Really, body? I'm trying not to symptom spot and you're not making it easy! I still think this has something to do with the hot sauce I put on my food a few days ago. Problem? I haven't gone two yet... And trust me, I tried.

That sucks :(, I tried to not do too much looking into symptoms. Just let it take what ever path it wanted too! Kept busy, it helped for me lol

Well, morning everyone.

That sucks :(, I tried to not do too much looking into symptoms. Just let it take what ever path it wanted too! Kept busy, it helped for me lol

Will do. :thumbup:

How is everyone? Still no af for me, 6 days late now!! I am going to try to get an app Tuesday or Wednesday :) Also got the flu or cold I haven't sneezed this much in forever. ahah.

Alergies?

I don't think, I don't have allergies. I have read online though, that it could be a sign. Where I have a runny nose. Who knows, I have a dr app on monday morning before work I am going to ask for blood work if AF don't show before then

Awww I'm sorry to you both.

Luna, hopefully your blood test will be +!!!

Okay question: someone else whom I talk to on here and trust told me that I should purchase an FRER and test now. Lemme know what you guys think:

Symptoms:
Last Thursday, I got a pinching in my lower lower right side of my belly. Later in the day, I felt very sick to my stomach.
Sunday in the morning, I felt a bit uneasy (my stomach did I mean) but it went away pretty quickly
Monday morning I felt intense pinching in my lower lower stomach. It didn't feel like a cramp, it felt like a pinch. It would come and go.
Tuesday I was fine all day.
Wednesday I was fine all day.
Yesterday I ate a chocolate milk shake (which I normally LOOOOVEEE) and then felt verrrry sick to my stomach. I decided to go for a run (I'm a fitness instructor and in very good shape) because it was beautiful out. When I was out, I got so out of breath, so quickly that I had to walk. Even when I was walking, I felt super out of breath and kept getting cramps (especially in my lower lower stomach, where I would normally feel AF cramps). I also felt like I was going to puke.
Today I woke up way early for me (around 6) and felt verrryyy sick. I went straight to the bathroom and had the runs, still felt super sick. Normally I love breakfast however today when I was making my OH some eggs and bacon, I honestly thought I was going to vomit. The food didn't smell bad, I thought my kitchen did. Which is strange because my kitchen was spotless. My neasuea when away about two hours ago but it was so bad, I honestly felt like I wanted to puke but couldn't. I ate a cookie about three hours ago and felt so sick I wanted to die.

Also, since Sunday, my stomach has been making suppperrr strange grumbly sounds. It sounds as if there's a bear in my shirt. It happens both before I eat, after I eat, and when I feel nausea. My boobs have hurt on and off but nothing too intense.

So.... obviously I'm getting some symptoms but do you think there's enough that I should test? I don't know where I am in my cycle because I came off of the IUD mirena on 4/23 and didn't keep track beforehand.

Should I buy an FRER and test or wait a few days?

*addition*

I forgot to add that I've been suppper tired. Like-- I need a nap in the middle of the day or I won't make it tired.

Okay question: someone else whom I talk to on here and trust told me that I should purchase an FRER and test now. Lemme know what you guys think:

Symptoms:
Last Thursday, I got a pinching in my lower lower right side of my belly. Later in the day, I felt very sick to my stomach.
Sunday in the morning, I felt a bit uneasy (my stomach did I mean) but it went away pretty quickly
Monday morning I felt intense pinching in my lower lower stomach. It didn't feel like a cramp, it felt like a pinch. It would come and go.
Tuesday I was fine all day.
Wednesday I was fine all day.
Yesterday I ate a chocolate milk shake (which I normally LOOOOVEEE) and then felt verrrry sick to my stomach. I decided to go for a run (I'm a fitness instructor and in very good shape) because it was beautiful out. When I was out, I got so out of breath, so quickly that I had to walk. Even when I was walking, I felt super out of breath and kept getting cramps (especially in my lower lower stomach, where I would normally feel AF cramps). I also felt like I was going to puke.
Today I woke up way early for me (around 6) and felt verrryyy sick. I went straight to the bathroom and had the runs, still felt super sick. Normally I love breakfast however today when I was making my OH some eggs and bacon, I honestly thought I was going to vomit. The food didn't smell bad, I thought my kitchen did. Which is strange because my kitchen was spotless. My neasuea when away about two hours ago but it was so bad, I honestly felt like I wanted to puke but couldn't. I ate a cookie about three hours ago and felt so sick I wanted to die.

Also, since Sunday, my stomach has been making suppperrr strange grumbly sounds. It sounds as if there's a bear in my shirt. It happens both before I eat, after I eat, and when I feel nausea. My boobs have hurt on and off but nothing too intense.

So.... obviously I'm getting some symptoms but do you think there's enough that I should test? I don't know where I am in my cycle because I came off of the IUD mirena on 4/23 and didn't keep track beforehand.

Should I buy an FRER and test or wait a few days?

*addition*

I forgot to add that I've been suppper tired. Like-- I need a nap in the middle of the day or I won't make it tired.

if U only cane off the coil recently I would wait a bit as if U were pregnant it would probably still show a bfn, I would wait til a week and test then as you would have a more accurate result x

Fingers xd you get a bfp. Xx

Zumbaloverr I would wait a few days. Easier said than done tho. If you don't know where about s in your cycle you are id Defo wait a few days xx

Thanks ladies.

The wait is frustrating but I'd certainly rather be patient, wait and get a BFP than be too quick and get a BFN and be all sad!

Hey ladies-- I have been experienceing some pretty intense pain for the past 3ish hours. It started in my upper stomach and has since increased to my heart, my entire stomach and now even my back. It's making me pretty nervous. I feel as though it may be AF since I haven't see her in soooo long. :cry: I've been feeling the pains for an hour and no blood but still... I just have this very sad hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->