Early 20's and TTC - 17 BFPs!

Woop Dottie! Get Bd'ing :)

I'm 7DPO this month, DH is super positive, but I'm not so convinced :nope:

Hello ladies!
Can I join you all please?
I'm 21, so is 22 :)
I came off bc pill at the end of feb.. I had my withdrawal bleed the 4-11th of march and then had a long 43 day cycle!! I'm towards the end of AF now and I am looking forward to getting started with all the bding hehe!
Lots of luck and baby dust to you all! Lets get this post filled with BFPs!! :) xx

Hi there Flutterbyx

I'm 19 and DH is 22! I've just come off the implant and am either waiting for a BFP or af to show her ugly face. I just want this cycle to end if I'm not going to catch on this cycle! I'm not a patient person. We definitely want lots of BFP's!

Aww thanks hun, that means a lot! :hugs:
Yeah, I'm very grateful that there are ways around it!
We have discussed doing AI at home, although DH has never been keen. I think I brought it a couple of months ago, and he suggest trying his way first (which is basically taking him as close as possible through other means and then quickly BD'ing at the end, sorry if TMI) and then he'd try the AI. So I might bring up and ask, thanks! :)

I'm hoping it will be better, but he's epileptic and it's well documented that the medication he takes impacts on sperm quality. And he knows that I don't ever want him to change his meds, and I'd rather adopt than let him change it. Which might sound quite extreme, but he's been seizure free for 3 years and they're terrifying and could potentially be fatal if he was in the wrong place, wrong time!

Ah epileptic medication isn't great when TTC. There was some worry that the steroids I'm on for asthma would affetc my fertility but luckily I can stop them without too much trouble.
Is that the only medication he can be on? If so I can understand why you don't want him to change it. Seizures can be awful, I'm a first aider at work and we get a lot of epileptic fits and diabetes episodes where people appear drunk. Its awful really. Hopeully he can stay seizure free for longer. Is he on the medication for life or is it one that he can be weaned off if he stays seizure free?

Of course you can :) I'll add you to the list when I get off work.

Also, I'm ovulating! So it's time to get busy and then the TWW.. Anyone else in the same part of their cycle as I am?

Get BD'ing! I'm at the opposite end to you. I'm 15dpo and af was due yesterday but hasn't decided to turn up!

Thankyou Dottie!

Hello ladies! :)

Little one1993: I hope you get your BFP soon! Iv heard loads of horror stories about coming of the pill and how your body takes ages to regulate etc so I am worried especially after a 43 day cycle! But I am trying to stay positive and I'm determined to try my very best this month!

Sometimes your body gets an extra rush of hormones the first month of BCP, and often those who try get pregnant straight away :thumbup:

Thankyou Dottie!

Little one1993: I hope you get your BFP soon! Iv heard loads of horror stories about coming of the pill and how your body takes ages to regulate etc so I am worried especially after a 43 day cycle! But I am trying to stay positive and I'm determined to try my very best this month!

I think everyone's different to be honest! You might regulate very quickly but it might take a while. As long as you know you're ovulating then every cycle is good.
Are you charting or using OPK's?

Thankyou Dottie!

I think everyone's different to be honest! You might regulate very quickly but it might take a while. As long as you know you're ovulating then every cycle is good.

Fingers crossed!!
Nope iv decided not to stress myself out with all that and just BD as much as possible and if that doesn't work after a few months then I might start!
Are you using opks or anything?
Xx

Thankyou Dottie!

Fingers crossed!!
Nope iv decided not to stress myself out with all that and just BD as much as possible and if that doesn't work after a few months then I might start!
Are you using opks or anything?
Xx

Well I wasn't going to but I'm using OPK's and have bought a lot of internet cheapies pregnancy tests so I can test obsessively as usual!

I think I'm going to start charting in my first 'real' cycle as I only came off the implant on the 22nd March after being on it for almost 2 years. I've been looking at my cm and cp this month though for reference next month so hopefully I can become more intune with my body!

Charting is really helpful and very insightful. Although it's best to do it along with OPKs as you won't know that you've ovulated until it's too late. Which is not so bad if you usually O on the same day each time. But it can often range.
(i.e. I normally O around CD18-22, but this month was CD14)

Also, I'm ovulating! So it's time to get busy and then the TWW.. Anyone else in the same part of their cycle as I am?

Get BD'ing! I'm at the opposite end to you. I'm 15dpo and af was due yesterday but hasn't decided to turn up!

Wow! Fingers crossed for you! Although the pill can mess up your cycle. I was on it for 7 years and I've been off of it for 2 years but it's still extremely irregular. 2 cycles ago I had a 109 day cycle, then my last one was 37,
So you never know. Hopefully your AF is late because you've got your little bean!

Wow! Fingers crossed for you! Although the pill can mess up your cycle. I was on it for 7 years and I've been off of it for 2 years but it's still extremely irregular. 2 cycles ago I had a 109 day cycle, then my last one was 37,
So you never know. Hopefully your AF is late because you've got your little bean!

I was on the implant not the pill and apparently fertility should return straight away (within 6 hours of removal). I've been taking tests every day since dpo 7 and all so far BFN's on ic's but I might try a FRER if it doesn't turn up by next Friday.

I will be surprised if I have my little bean. I have barely any symptoms apart from lots of creamy white mucus which is unusual for me!

I was on the implant not the pill and apparently fertility should return straight away (within 6 hours of removal). I've been taking tests every day since dpo 7 and all so far BFN's on ic's but I might try a FRER if it doesn't turn up by next Friday.

I will be surprised if I have my little bean. I have barely any symptoms apart from lots of creamy white mucus which is unusual for me!

Some people go completely without any signs through out their whole pregnancy, so don't base your faith off signs alone :)

See... this is the thing that plagues me the most. I go off my implant on Tuesday and I want to do it right so... if fertility returns right away... does that mean that I'll be ovulating right away or... what? So confused... just want a BFP ASAP!!

Iv heard of some people getting pregnant straight away after coming off bc so you could ovulate within a few days of having the implant out or not at all for the first few weeks it all depends! Just try and bd as much as possible and fingers cross you catch! Good luck! Xx

See... this is the thing that plagues me the most. I go off my implant on Tuesday and I want to do it right so... if fertility returns right away... does that mean that I'll be ovulating right away or... what? So confused... just want a BFP ASAP!!

The minera is a little different to my implant as mine was in my arm but I think it's about the same time frame. B'D every day the week befre you have it out and then every 2 days before week of 'ovulation' and then every day in the week of 'ovulation'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->