EARLY August Testers!!

nmv

Reaction score
Welcome, Ladies! :flower:

This thread is for all of us testing in the first week (or so) of August. :)
There is another thread for the whole of August, but I really love how close-knit a smaller group can be....so here it is!

Just let me know what day your AF is due and I'll add you to the list!!
:hugs: & :dust:

(If the :witch: gets you, join us here... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2330163-early-september-testers.html#post35917455 )

August 1st
Heatherga2015 :bfp:
Tesh23 :witch:

August 2nd
Just1more2 :witch:
HungryM3
Carlsberg

August 3rd
nmv :witch:
Trying4first1 :witch:
takesthecake
HappiestMom :witch:

August 4th
BakingMumma

August 5th
Coley91x
laughingduck :bfp:
Essjay86 :witch:
LilBeanPlz

August 6th
Rq120 :witch:
Jyot :bfp:

August 7th
MrsAmk :witch:
Roberts15TTC

August 8th
bbaabbyy
SummerMother :witch:
maybebaby85 :bfp:
twickywabbit :witch:

August 9th
Laucu :bfp:
jlynnx33

August 13th
RayinNY

Please add me!! I will be testing on the 2nd if I can hold out!! I will be away on vaca until about the first (after the rest of this week :dohh:) So I am hoping that can distract me during the worst of the TWW!!

I think I O'd maybe yesterday or the day before?

Month 3 of trying for #2

:dust:

add me please, i will begin testing on Aug 1st all the way up til Aug 5th when af is due! YAYYY for early augusters!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

NTNP for 9 years

Actively Trying for 8 Months for our Last!

One son and One daughter, One angel Son!!!

I'm 8th of august although think iv ovulated yest or today which has put everything out so not sure if missed eggy this month as only managed 2 days of bd since end of last af!!!!

I'll join. AF is due Aug 8. I'm going to try not to test until AF is due.

This is cycle #3 trying for the 1st baby.

bbaabbyy & SummerMother...Welcome!! :)

Just1more2 & Heatherga2015...Great to see you ladies again! :hugs:
Hopefully we'll finally get our BFPs this time around!!! ((FX))

Hi Ladies!

Can I join this group? AF is due on the 4th August so I will probably be testing there or there abouts :) Trying to add number 2 to our little family xx

Can I join too? :witch: due on 6th but I was 2 days late last month (31 day cycle?!) so testing on the 8th!

BakingMumma & maybebaby85..Welcome ladies! :flower:

bbaabbyy..Doing well over here! Feeling pretty good about our chances this month! Fertilityfriend rates this cycle with a High probability of conception so I'm stoked!! How are you this fine morning? :)

BakingMumma & maybebaby85..Welcome ladies! :flower:

bbaabbyy..Doing well over here! Feeling pretty good about our chances this month! Fertilityfriend rates this cycle with a High probability of conception so I'm stoked!! How are you this fine morning? :)
hey I can't work me out lol...... Feel like I feel diff and like I could poss have some sptoms already which I just think is way to early so its prob just me obcessing and putting them in my head!!!!! Iv felt odd literally since the first day after we bd....... Boobs kinda sore on and off and quest tummy and lots of cm on and off but putting it down to early ov which was very unexpected and had kinda put us out as hubby away and at mo nomore bd bohoo...... How u feeling when u think I'll b testing x

hey I can't work me out lol...... Feel like I feel diff and like I could poss have some sptoms already which I just think is way to early so its prob just me obcessing and putting them in my head!!!!! Iv felt odd literally since the first day after we bd....... Boobs kinda sore on and off and quest tummy and lots of cm on and off but putting it down to early ov which was very unexpected and had kinda put us out as hubby away and at mo nomore bd bohoo...... How u feeling when u think I'll b testing x

Yeah, you MIGHT be obsessing, OR you may be sensitive to what's called "Early Pregnancy Factor"! ((FX)) :)

Read more here:
https://pregnant.sg/articles/early-pregnancy-factor-future-pregnancy-tests/

bbaabbyy & SummerMother...Welcome!! :)

Just1more2 & Heatherga2015...Great to see you ladies again! :hugs:
Hopefully we'll finally get our BFPs this time around!!! ((FX))

great to see you again too :hugs::hugs: fx to us

Hey ladies! AF is due on August 2nd! Will test on the 3rd if she doesn't arrive!
Cycle 4 post D&C but third month ttc as waited the first month. I'm 3dpo today. Not feeling positive or negative at the moment, just somewhere in between! Xx

Hey there, Trying4first1! Great to see you again!! :hugs:

We are getting so close to STICKY beans, I just know it!

Hey there, Trying4first1! Great to see you again!! :hugs:

We are getting so close to STICKY beans, I just know it!

Hey!How are you doing!? :hugs:

We are getting closer each month! We are just waiting but we don't know how long for that's all 😊
Hope this TWW doesn't drag!

Due August 6th. Really hoping this month.

Yeah, you MIGHT be obsessing, OR you may be sensitive to what's called "Early Pregnancy Factor"! ((FX)) :)

Read more here:
https://pregnant.sg/articles/early-pregnancy-factor-future-pregnancy-tests/
hey good read thanks for that, I do definatly feel like my boobs r sore and on off quesyness just don't wanna think to much bout it as its so early but its so hard not to esp with Google lol..... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->