EARLY August Testers!!

2 DPO....LOTTTTTTTSSSSSS of watery cm.......still gonna bd!!! watery is fertile too hehehehe

Heather, I feel like we are body twins or something. I remember saying this on the last thread we were on together too!

I posted a thread a couple of days ago saying how much watery CM I had at 1-2 DPO. I don't really know what it means, but I am hoping it is a good sign.

I had hoped to BD during that time, but it didn't work out and it was a really late day in my cycle to O... So weird.

I am going to keep stalking your posts and looking for similarities:blush:
I look forward to seeing where this month takes us:hugs:

im going to add you as a buddy, and i do remember too....it is weird but hopefully a VERY good sign!!!! i also have felt just a tad of nausea (but i do get that often after ovulation) but i have a really scratchy throat started last night, and it seems to be becoming sore!! im excited for both of us!!!:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Anyone else have their breast tenderness start at ovulation this cycle?
I started rating it on a scale of 1-5 a few months back, and now on 4dpo I'd already rate it a 3!...

Yeah mine started about 2-3dpo, changes each month. Sometimes at ov and can be up to a week after

Glad I'm not alone...seems a bit excessive for me, compared to normal...here's hoping that's a good thing!! ((FX)) :)

I'm DPO 1 and my right nipple was really sensitive this morning. I think that is normal for me. My point is I think a lot of women can get tenderness around O time.

Hi all,

Hoping I can join this group-AF is due 2nd August so will try my hardest to hold out until the 1st at least!

We're hoping for baby #3 and definitely our last!

Trying, once again I woke up an hour before I usually temp... Don't know why my body does that to me when I'm trying to be accurate in my charts Hahaa my temp went back above cover line though. Cover line 36.1, today's temp 36.28. Is it bad when they are so low during luteal phase?

Rq120, I've always thought it was day after and my first cycle temping, FF put it as day after but the next 2 cycles, it's become day of! Is this normal for it to change or is it usually consistent?

nmv, thanks. Sounds about right. Strangely also my luteal phase has always been 13 days but last month it changed to 15 days... Body definitely just does things deliberately to throw you off when TTC. I've learnt to disregard most symptoms after O as well. So August 2 sounds about right ... Not very hopeful though. My hit rate for AF is much higher than BFPs :dohh:

Trying, once again I woke up an hour before I usually temp... Don't know why my body does that to me when I'm trying to be accurate in my charts Hahaa my temp went back above cover line though. Cover line 36.1, today's temp 36.28. Is it bad when they are so low during luteal phase?

Rq120, I've always thought it was day after and my first cycle temping, FF put it as day after but the next 2 cycles, it's become day of! Is this normal for it to change or is it usually consistent?

nmv, thanks. Sounds about right. Strangely also my luteal phase has always been 13 days but last month it changed to 15 days... Body definitely just does things deliberately to throw you off when TTC. I've learnt to disregard most symptoms after O as well. So August 2 sounds about right ... Not very hopeful though. My hit rate for AF is much higher than BFPs :dohh:

Hi hungry! That's fab that's it's gone above cover line even if it was taken early 😊 I finally managed to take mine at normal time and the temp was in line with the others taken at that time, so timing must be making all of the difference.
I have seen lots of conflicting information about temps in the luteal phase. I thought that low temps were signs of a luteal phase defect as that's what I have read. Other places say not to worry, it's so hard to tell and to know what to think....

Carlsberg...Of COURSE you can join!..Welcome!! :flower:
Are you hoping for a little boy this time? What are your girls hoping for?
I know my nephews were both ecstatic about getting a little sister! :)

Trying...I've been concerned about low post-O temps before, so I searched through pregnancy charts on FF and found that many have imperfect looking temps during the TWW, but that didn't stop their BFPs...there were charts that looked really discouraging and some of those even ended up being twins! :)

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, and I'd love to join. I am due for af on 1 August.

Been ttc for almost a year and a half now. Used soft cups for the first time this month. Been sick with the flu from 3dpo. Am now 7dpo today and am experiencing watery brown discharge only when I wipe for the first time ever in the tww. Boobs also started hurting on the sides as of today- usually only get sore boobs couple days before af.

Fingers crossed for all of us that this month is our month!!! Baby dust!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sore throat this morning...I read the main purpose of Early Pregnancy Factor is to decrease your immune response. Every cycle I tell myself I won't do all the symptom spotting stuff, but I can't help myself! Optimism takes over and I think, "Hey, this is different...MAYBE THIS IS IT!!!!!" :haha:

Tesh23...Welcome!! The brown when you wipe could be a VERY good sign, sounds like possible implantation bleeding to me!!!! :thumbup:
((FX))

Carlsberg...Of COURSE you can join!..Welcome!! :flower:
Are you hoping for a little boy this time? What are your girls hoping for?
I know my nephews were both ecstatic about getting a little sister! :)

Trying...I've been concerned about low post-O temps before, so I searched through pregnancy charts on FF and found that many have imperfect looking temps during the TWW, but that didn't stop their BFPs...there were charts that looked really discouraging and some of those even ended up being twins! :)

Wow!!! This is great to know. Thank you 😊 I'm def going to stop thinking too much into it now

oooo i forgot to mention that too...I am 3 dpo today and i have had a sore throat since yesterday!!! :happydance:

Haha I had a sore throat the other day too approx 3-4dpo. It's gone now so was sleeping with my mouth open that caused it. Haha

Oooooo, you guys! I just found a little clump of yellow in my creamy CM!!!...had a bit of a stretch to it, too! :D

Found this link...might be useful to some of you with interesting discharge...
https://www.ipregnancysigns.com/discharge-during-early-pregnancy.html#.VbQiP7WObL0
(Mine looked like the second picture)

Nmv: I didn't think of a chemical pregnancy. When did you start to spot with your CP?

Hungry: I guess you could O after different times after a positive OPK. I think it also depends on when you caught the positive (on the way up or down from peak)

Rq120..I started spotting at 11dpo (in Oct.), AF came 16dpo and the spotting finally stopped on CD14 (in Nov.)...
So 18 days overall, with 3 of those being AF.

Trying, sometimes i feel i should really stop temping during the 2ww. I just end up overanalyzing every dip and peak.

rq120, i think you're right. plus i don't to waste opks to test further once i get my positive. they are so expensive!! I did it only one month where i tested at night (still positive) and the next morning (negative). is that something consistent with every cycle? or it can vary?

I don't feel hopeful this cycle. I have no symptoms whatsoever!!!!

I have stopped temping now for that reason. I know I have ovulated and that's all that's matters 😊
I have no symptoms either. I'm 7 dpo and AF is due to arrive a week today. If the cramps start a few days before then I am prob out. Beasts now longer sore either. Def a weird cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->