EARLY August Testers!!

Ladies. I am not feeling very hopeful here. My luteal phase temps are very low compared to last month and one was right near the cover line this morning and I'm only 4dpo. Wondering if this means that I havnt ovulated this month 😢 Have any of you ever experienced this?
Be such a shame as our timing was perfect!

I am 1 dpo today!!! and i am already wanting to POAS :haha::haha: but ima hold off until about 10dpo i believe or later :shrug:

Rq120 & Coley91x..Welcome, Ladies!! :flower:

bbaabbyy..No problem, I know just how you feel!

Trying4first1..I get the occasional annovulatory cycle..they say that's normal, but I know in my case it's from the PCOS.
Here's hoping you did O!..I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Heatherga2015..LOL!! Congrats on O! :D

Rq120 & Coley91x..Welcome, Ladies!! :flower:

bbaabbyy..No problem, I know just how you feel!

Trying4first1..I get the occasional annovulatory cycle..they say that's normal, but I know in my case it's from the PCOS.
Here's hoping you did O!..I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Heatherga2015..LOL!! Congrats on O! :D

Hey! Yeah I've heard it can happen. Just I've never came across it before as ive only been temping for a couple of months. Weird as I got 3 positive OPKs in a row. Maybe my body didn't ovulate?
Just disheartening when we tried so hard. Sometimes I feel like I should just stick to the OPKs and stop temping as I think it's causing more anxiety. I would have loved it all when I started trying a year ago, now it's all just very stressful 😔

Trying4first1, I think we can all have wacky cycles for no reason. Last month I got a pos OPK and we timed BD perfect. Then I started spotting DPO 9 and spotted for 5 days until AF started early. I had a lot of spotting all through that cycle and weird cramping. This was unusual for me and I seem to be back to my normal cycle this month. Its frustrating! but it happens. I don't temp because I work varible shifts at work and hate the thought of having to wake up just to temp.

Hi rq120
I also had mid cycle spotting last month and never had it before. I just put it to a 'wonky' cycle. No spotting so far this time.
I am now thinking of not temping as I have a very strange sleep pattern as I suffer with depression/ anxiety since my second MC. So my temps prob are not accurate. Just looked back at my chart stats and have noticed that the last two days my lower temps were taken at 5:30 am after a block of sleep. Normally they are taken about 7am after broken sleep, so not even a solid 3 hour block. Maybe this is why they are lower!?

Sorry for jumping in. My period is also due early August so have been stalking.
Trying4first1, I have been having the same 'problems' with my chart this month. My temps also dipped when I tested at 530-545am vs my usual 630am. Both my temps dipped below cover line in fact!! Not sure why. And same as you, I had a solid block of sleep for those 2 temps vs restless sleep for the others. FF even removed my crosshairs....

Hi Hungry!
Wow, that very strange how both of us have had the same issue! It must be due to the temping early after more sleep if it's happened to us both.
Now today I temped an hour later as I have the day off as I didn't wake up in time and my temp shot up loads! I think sleep pattern and timing has a lot to do with it. Hopefully FF will recognise the late/early temps and put that into account.
I don't know about you but temping is making me feel more anxious at times and I'm finding it such a pain. DH doesn't know I temp either as he would feel pressured. So I can't have the alarm set for the weekends so always tricky :wacko:
Maybe just using OPKs is the way to go??? I got pregnant twice just using OPKs

Trying,

I was using mainly OPK and assumed i ovulated the day after i got a smiley face. But through temping, it seems like i ovulate the same day!!! I'm still not convinced though, but that's also cos I don't have a very disciplined way of measuring my temps in the morning. I don't set an alarm, but i generally do wake up around the same time, plus minus an hour. Some days i just get up earlier on my own!

But it seems like my temps are very affected by that hour this cycle especially. Like you said, it is stressing me out because the fact that I've dipped twice below cover line during the luteal phase, i'm thinking things like did i not ovulate???? Wondering if i should stop temping once i get my temperature rise… but being OCD, i think i will keep doing this haha until i figure out my pattern.. :wacko:

Let's see what my temp does tomorrow. Today is 6dpo and it's dipped under cover line taking the temp at 530am… will keep you updated… fingers crossed that all is ok.

Hello can I join too? I believe I ovulated on July 22 (although FF put me at July 21). AF is due August 4/5. This is my third cycle TTC. First cycle I got pregnant but lost it at just under 5 weeks. Second cycle (first after mc) I did not conceive. Onto my third and hoping for a sticky this time!

NMV how can you tell what fertility friend rates your chances as? Ive never noticed that feature!

If someone would not mind looking at my chart and giessing what day I ovulated that would be great (I think Wednesday but FF thinks Tuesday). It is in my signature.

I plan to start testing on July 30th, as I got my BFP at 8DPO last time.
Good luck everyone and baby dust all around!

Ladies. I am not feeling very hopeful here. My luteal phase temps are very low compared to last month and one was right near the cover line this morning and I'm only 4dpo. Wondering if this means that I havnt ovulated this month 😢 Have any of you ever experienced this?
Be such a shame as our timing was perfect!

Can you share a link to your chart? The cycle I conceived my temps were wonky as anything. The cycle I did not they were perfect, steady and high.
Are any high? Are you temping at the same time as you were last month?

Hi there. i am new here and TTC for a month now. Will be testing for BFP on 7th of Aug. Wish every one luck too. :))

Hey! Oh wow, just as well you did temp otherwise you could have been missing out on some important BDing time! I ovulate the day after positive OPK. This month I had 3 days of positives and I ovulated the day after my last positive.
You sound just like me with your charting, just do it when you can lol. It's tough doing it at the same time, especially at the weekends.
I really think that the hour either side can make all the difference as I can see a clear pattern on temps and time taken. Thing is i feel I have to carry on for this cycle, but I am dreading seeing the temp drop before AF as I found it so disheartening last month.
Def keep me updated. I am 5dpo so only a day behind you. I will try and temp tomorrow morning

Hungry I could see you O'ing the same day as a smiley. Some women can O after 12 hours of getting a positive depending on the OPK they are using.

Afm I am what I'm going to call DPO 1 (I don't temp so I have to guesstimate). So the TWW begins.

Good luck to everyone in August.

2 DPO....LOTTTTTTTSSSSSS of watery cm.......still gonna bd!!! watery is fertile too hehehehe

Ugh...headaches suck!..but hey, maybe it's a good sign...?
Idk, I'm only 4dpo, so probably not... :haha:
BBs are pretty friggin sore though, that's for sure!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jyot..Welcome! :dust:

laughingduck..1st of all, Welcome! :flower:
I went ahead and bought the VIP membership for FertilityFriend, the timing analyzer is one of the many nifty added features that came with it. Also, I'm pretty positive FF has your O day right...and looking at your BD timing, FF VIP would rate this cycle as "Good"! Best of luck to you!!!

HungryM3 & Trying4first1...I've noticed HUGE differences in temps if I vary an hour or so from the norm, don't let it get to you too much..just focus on the temps taken under the most normal conditions. :)

Rq120..the way you describe the spotting from last cycle sound just like the chemical pregnancy I had late last year..it was like nothing I'd ever seen before...the spotting just dragged on and on..
Best of luck this cycle!..hope you get a sticky bean!!!! :)

HungryM3..I see you are 6dpo today..assuming a 14 day luteal phase, your AF is due on the 2nd, so I added you to the list on that day. Good Luck!!

2 DPO....LOTTTTTTTSSSSSS of watery cm.......still gonna bd!!! watery is fertile too hehehehe

Heather, I feel like we are body twins or something. I remember saying this on the last thread we were on together too!

I posted a thread a couple of days ago saying how much watery CM I had at 1-2 DPO. I don't really know what it means, but I am hoping it is a good sign.

I had hoped to BD during that time, but it didn't work out and it was a really late day in my cycle to O... So weird.

I am going to keep stalking your posts and looking for similarities:blush:
I look forward to seeing where this month takes us:hugs:

Please add me! Af is due 7-9th August so if I have enough will power I will not test until 10th August (haha yeah right!). I don't chart or use opks but should ovulate today or tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->