Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

ArmyWife1984

Mommy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello :flower:
I can't believe I'm here. Seems like just the other day I was in the Pregnancy 1st trimester forum taking my first baby bump pic.

Dh and I were ntnp #2 and it was our first month that we ended up pregnant. We were so shocked and happy since #1 took 15 months ttc.

Somehow we ended up miscarrying at 6wks. I am almost done bleeding and looking ahead to the next few weeks. I really really really really want to get pregnant again right away

Anyone else in the same boat? Looking for some other ladies looking for xmas bfps!!!!!

Not sure when my bleeding will end..hopefully soon. We mc'd around the same time. We will not prevent so I guess we will see what happens. I plan on getting my body more baby ready so exercise and eating well and vitamins are a MUST! I have old eggs so I need to strengthen those up too. A few days ago I was at an absolute NO for ttc again..but Im now reconsidering.:wacko: Amazing how a little healing will do that to you.:dohh:

Still waiting. I haven't had any bleeding in a week now but I still have hcg in my system so no ovulation happening. Just as well, I have to wait until the end of December anyways due to outside circumstances. But I already have my ticker made, counting down to when I can TTC again. Feels like forever but it's coming!

Me! I started bleeding on the 7th Nov and finished on the 11th! I have had a scan to confirm everything passed ok and by the 16th nov, my hpt were again negative!

I was hoping to catch ovulation before my next af, but as yet my ovulation signs and tests are confusing me! getting dark opk in midmorning and faint lines in pm all week and cm and cp keeps changing - i normally ov on day 16 or 17 of a 29 day cycle - but guess that's not happening. I guess if I classed the day of my neg hpt as cd1 rather than the bleed i might get a more accurate idea of where I am, but who knows!

I would dearly love to have a bfp again straight away for Xmas:shrug:

Not sure when my bleeding will end..hopefully soon. We mc'd around the same time. We will not prevent so I guess we will see what happens. I plan on getting my body more baby ready so exercise and eating well and vitamins are a MUST! I have old eggs so I need to strengthen those up too. A few days ago I was at an absolute NO for ttc again..but Im now reconsidering.:wacko: Amazing how a little healing will do that to you.:dohh:

I plan on exercising and eating well too. My bleeding is almost done. Very little spotting today. DH has been trying to :sex: lol. Its probably been a month since we last done it.
I don't have much of a sex drive since LO but I do have a sex drive when it comes to baby #2!!!!!!!:happydance:

Me! I started bleeding on the 7th Nov and finished on the 11th! I have had a scan to confirm everything passed ok and by the 16th nov, my hpt were again negative!

I was hoping to catch ovulation before my next af, but as yet my ovulation signs and tests are confusing me! getting dark opk in midmorning and faint lines in pm all week and cm and cp keeps changing - i normally ov on day 16 or 17 of a 29 day cycle - but guess that's not happening. I guess if I classed the day of my neg hpt as cd1 rather than the bleed i might get a more accurate idea of where I am, but who knows!

hi loopdido! :wave: I am going to use opks too. Maybe your opks are faint in pm because its not morning urine? Hopefully you been bd'ing since you were right around day 16 ,17 of cycle the past weekend.
I am counting cycle day 1 as first day of my heavy bleeding.
Which for me was nov. 19th. I should hopefully be ovulating around Dec 3rd.

Last month when we got pregnant, we just bd 14 days after day 1 of my cycle.

I would love a bfp for xmas too! Great way to surprise the family! :xmas12:

Me too! Mine happened about the same time. I had a MMC on Nov. 18th. I've already been talking to the DH about trying right away. My hCG level was at 20,000 on the 16th and then down to 5,600 on the 19th. I go in tomorrow for another blood test and I am hoping it is down to zero. I will start using OPKs today to see what happens.

Sorry for your loss. Good luck with the BFPs. I have heard the first ovulation is the most fertile and I am really hoping that is true!!

I have just stopped bleeding a couple of days ago. This is my 3rd miscarriage. My first 2 were gut wrenching to me, but this time I have my 5 month old baby girl so it was bitter sweet! My husband is content with our 3 y/o son and our 5 m/o daughter, but i still want at least one more.

I'm in the same boat too and would love to join this thread! I got my bfp november 14th and knew right away something was off. I started bleeding on Saturday and am almost done bleeding at this point. DH and I have been ttc for a little over a year, and I have had 4 losses during this time...it's been rough but I'm just trying to stay positive! DH and I plan on ttc this month - hoping December is lucky for us all :)

bbanner19: Good luck to you too!! I also heard the first O is most fertile!

Lostones: How far along were you? Hoping for a bfp for all us ladies!!

Gwenylovey: I'm so sorry you have experienced 4 losses :hugs: Is there any reason or just one of those things? Thats good you and dh are staying positive!! :hugs:

bbanner19: Good luck to you too!! I also heard the first O is most fertile!

Lostones: How far along were you? Hoping for a bfp for all us ladies!!

Gwenylovey: I'm so sorry you have experienced 4 losses :hugs: Is there any reason or just one of those things? Thats good you and dh are staying positive!! :hugs:

Not quite sure...initially the doctors were thinking it was just a lot of bad luck, but after this past lost my RE thinks it's something else. My first pregnancy was an ectopic and then I had a chemical pregnancy. AFter that I lost my baby at 21 weeks due to a rare condition that caused severe heart defects. The docs initially thought this was all unrelated and might just be incredibly bad luck. but my most recent early loss is just too much. If things don't work out for us within the next few months my RE suggested we move onto IVF. Hoping that won't be the case!

Hey ladies! Sorry for your losses.. Sending hugs and baby dust your way!
Me and my hubby decided to try again after our loss, this is my first cycle following m/c and I'm on cd 11, I'm feeling hopeful for this month!
Hopefully we all get our sticky bean soon Xx

Hello ladies!! I guess im 'getting ready' to try...over a month after dnc and still have hcg levels above 5 so i probably womt ovulate for like a month...hopefully end of dec or beg. of january well start trying...the nurse today said i will prob. get a period in the next few weeks...have to have levels checked again friday...every week for the last 5 weeks!!!! Good luck to all!!!

I hope it doesn't take me too long to ovulate. After my first loss my hcg went to zero really quick but it still took me 5 months to ovulate. It was so frustrating! After my son's birth I got AF right away (8 weeks post partum) but took the 2nd full cycle to ovulate.

I normally have issues with my hormones and irregular cycles so m/c can really throw that all for a loop.

I'm feeling so impatient!!

Not sure when I will OV. Still waiting for my levels to drop. I took an OPK test today and it was positive. I plan on still taking them until it goes negative and then I can actually watch for OV when it goes back to positive. I go to the doctor tomorrow for another blood test to check the levels and will probably get that back by Friday. Before the MMC I had 30 day cycles and OV on CD16. We'll see what happens now.

Good luck to everyone!

Just curious if anybody else here is Rh- and had to get the RhoGAM shot?? That shot hurt worse than any shot I have ever had!!

hi loopdido! :wave: I am going to use opks too. Maybe your opks are faint in pm because its not morning urine? Hopefully you been bd'ing since you were right around day 16 ,17 of cycle the past weekend.
I am counting cycle day 1 as first day of my heavy bleeding.
Which for me was nov. 19th. I should hopefully be ovulating around Dec 3rd.

Last month when we got pregnant, we just bd 14 days after day 1 of my cycle.

I would love a bfp for xmas too! Great way to surprise the family! :xmas12:

Hi ladies,
I m/c 20 days ago, not ovulated yet (am charting) but got a "pos" opk last week in mid morning urine too! I say positive but it wasnt a true positive as it wasn't as dark as control line. And then got one this morning but by after noon they both faded. Today I also have stretchy cm so am really hoping its sign of O. Will be doing another opk later to see if it fades away again or gets darker. BTW between 10 and 4 is optimum for OPK bands not EMU, not sure why......

gwenylovey: Sorry to hear about your losses. You aren't having trouble conceiving which is good sign I would think. Weird they would suggest IVF. I thought that was more for if you have trouble conceiving. They must think it will help the sticky bean stick even more. I really hope you get sticky bean soon! Ivf can be so expensive, at least in the US I know.
Hoping and praying for you gwen!!!! :hugs:

fayefirth: Welcome :flower: Did you get a AF after m/c or are you trying straight after m/c?

babydoodle: Welcome :flower: Good luck to you too when you start trying again.

starrynight: Try to remain hopeful :hugs: You are not alone.

bbanner19: What day do you count as cycle day 1 of a mmc? Did you have any signs something was up? Hope you get a bfp soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->