• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

I am getting close to ovulating since my m/c Nov. 19th.
Anyone else getting close? Anyone in the 2ww? I hope we got some Xmas Bfps out of this thread!! Lets all get busy!! :sex: :haha:

Holy smokes..later today when I used the bathroom Im pretty sure I passed the sac....my bleeding has decreased even more. Go figure..I had 0 cramps etc. Hubby agreed that it was the sac too. Hopefully there is not much left in there. My exam hurt too and she really did push and prod. So maybe she got that moving. Who knows. Thanks Ladies for the support. Until my insides dont hurt we wont be :sex: ugh!! I forgot to say this..the nurse asked me "so have you had a period yet??" I pretty much yelled at her and said I just miscarried!! Hello...Im still bleeding..She went on to say a lot of women have one right after...wtf seriously..my levels were above 2000 last monday..pretty sure they are lower, but not low enough to stimulate af. Plus being pcos my periods are so irregular..I felt bad for yelling..i though it was a dumb question to ask a woman who just lost her baby. ugh..

I have read a few things and found that some people ovulated before reaching less than 5. I read on a medical pregnancy sight that the HCG levels just need to be in the 20-30's or less in order to allow ovulation to happen. Hope that is true! I have heard of people being around 10 for weeks. I went to the doctor today for another blood test. I am hoping to get the results in a couple days and really hoping they are low!! OPKs are still saying positive though, but they are taking longer and longer to show. (I use Clear Blue Digi).

Good luck to those getting close to ovulating!! Happy BD'ing!

NMichMomma, I remember seeing the sac when it came out. I think that is when everything hit me, however, it happened in the middle of the night for me so I was also a little out of it, but in A LOT of pain. And I agree, that is the most annoying thing I have heard a nurse say to someone currently going through a miscarriage. Also, I have never heard of anyone having a period right after a miscarriage. The bleeding caused from the miscarriage is not a period...it's a miscarriage! Sorry she was so lame. I am glad that you were able to get through everything with minimal pain. Take it easy now.

Thanks again ladies. My mmc was so early compared to many, but lost at 11-12 weeks now that I do the math. Im pretty sure my numbers never go over 5000, At my apt in Mid oct it was only 3000+ so I had an empty sac etc. My numbers came back at 268 today!! They were 2000 a week ago. So they are coming down nicely according to my Dr. Two weeks I go back for another blood draw and we will hopefully be MUCH lower and on our way to Ovulation and AF! I have a feeling AF is going to be Horrible due to me not bleeding a ton with this mc. Most of my bleeding happened the day of the main MC and after that It has been very spotty. Much more in the loo(borrowing that term lol) then ever on a pad..Sorry lots of tmi..Im still passing more tissue etc. Hopefully this will be the last of it soon! :thumbup: Mentally Im doing great! Only place to go is up at this point!!

Anyone else getting close? Anyone in the 2ww? I hope we got some Xmas Bfps out of this thread!! Lets all get busy!! :sex: :haha:

Just wondering how you know you're getting close to the big O. Now been 5 weeks since start of my m/c with no o or af. Chart is cruising at low temps and opks are neg. Am losing the faith here. The silver lining is I have had ewcm for 3 days so may be soon....but this doesn't mean much. Anovulatory cycles can produce ewcm.....sorry for the jibber jabber. Hope you o soon :flower:

Hi everyone.

I was thinking of starting a thread but this one explains my situation! [unfortunately]

I m/c at 6 weeks and am waiting for the brown discharge to go [sorry TMI]. It's been about 2 weeks since my u/s confirmed everything has passed. I spoke to a nurse today and she said it's normal and that everything should get back to normal after my period. I don't know about you guys but I just want to start trying again! This is my 2nd m/c within a year.

Hoping to start the new year with good news :)

xxx

River.. I m/c about 7 weeks ago.. and I just stopped bleeding/spotting 3 days ago, and on tuesday my HCG was at 9. My doctor had said to wait a cycle due to dating and they said there could be an increased chance of m/c again.. however, I have read that it is mostly due to dating... So I told them I was going to go for it ... So I am just about to start trying, and am not waiting for AF.

There is another thread on here that is called Trying before AF, that has women who tried before waiting for AF.. I will try to find the link.. but there are some good stories at the beginning.. and a lot of the women from the original post are about to have babies! :)

Here is the other thread..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/991269-trying-before-af.html

I was wondering, Were any of you given the green light to TTC straight after m/c without waiting for AF first?

My nurse said they recommend waiting 1 or 2 cycles. But if I didn't ask her I wouldn't have known. so is it really that important to wait for af first??

Hi, just looking at all the posts here!

My nurse told me it's totally up to me and more a case of if I'm emotionally ready. I asked her if there's a little risk in not waiting for AF and she said there's no evidence to suggest this. The reason they might recommend waiting for AF is to be able to date the pregnancy.

Thanks aknqtpie,

it's so annoying not being able to get back to day to day life, and activities with your partner :) we just want to get back to normal. I am hoping i'll stop spotting or whatever you can call it?! I think we are going to NTNP when this stops [before AF] and when AF comes I can use the ovulation kit.

Good luck to you x

I have read a few things and found that some people ovulated before reaching less than 5. I read on a medical pregnancy sight that the HCG levels just need to be in the 20-30's or less in order to allow ovulation to happen. Hope that is true! I have heard of people being around 10 for weeks. I went to the doctor today for another blood test. I am hoping to get the results in a couple days and really hoping they are low!! OPKs are still saying positive though, but they are taking longer and longer to show. (I use Clear Blue Digi).

I wonder if that can be the case. I got my first AF after my son about 8 weeks post partum and I had only stopped my post partum bleed about 1 1/2 weeks before that. But my OBYN said it was likely a period.

Right now I'm still bleeding quite a bit. It's still less than a normal period but it's definitely more than spotting. It's a lot of small tissue stuff and a lot of old stuff but the fresh red bleeding is getting heavier. I also feel very PMS-y. If it weren't for the fact I was still getting positive hpts a week ago I would almost think this was AF.

I'm hoping that passing the old tissue stuff is a good sign as it's getting rid of anything that was left behind before.

Just wondering how you know you're getting close to the big O. Now been 5 weeks since start of my m/c with no o or af. Chart is cruising at low temps and opks are neg. Am losing the faith here. The silver lining is I have had ewcm for 3 days so may be soon....but this doesn't mean much. Anovulatory cycles can produce ewcm.....sorry for the jibber jabber. Hope you o soon :flower:

My hcg numbers never got very high only in the 600's. And they started falling quickly, So I hope that means I will be O'ing soon.

My cycles are pretty normal. 28-29 with O around cd 14.
Counting first day of my m/c bleeding as day one , i am at cd12.
I took an opk and it was a faint positive so everything is looking good for o'ing this weekend:thumbup:

Were your hcg levels pretty high when you miscarried? I don't know much about O'ing and m/c. Just going off of what google tells me.:wacko:

I hope you O soon!

Thank you army wife.
My HCG was 11 3 weeks ago and nothing happening here 8-(
I had some brown spotting around 12 days ago and have had ewcm for 5th day this week. OPKs vary but certainly aren't positive. Thinking I might not o this month at all as having ?AF cramps yesterday and today. Having a scan next Friday for ovarian cyst, hope this sheds some light....
Let us know if you o, will give me some hope! Good luck!

Right now I'm still bleeding quite a bit. It's still less than a normal period but it's definitely more than spotting. It's a lot of small tissue stuff and a lot of old stuff but the fresh red bleeding is getting heavier. I also feel very PMS-y. If it weren't for the fact I was still getting positive hpts a week ago I would almost think this was AF.

I'm hoping that passing the old tissue stuff is a good sign as it's getting rid of anything that was left behind before.

Same here! I have been passing a lot of odds and ends..not sure what is up..bleeding comes and goes etc. Hoping it's winding down soon!

I am starting to think I'm getting a sort of "beginner" AF. It's not real in that I didn't ovulate but I'm hoping it's my body's way of setting the big ole "reset" button.

I heard from my doc today on my blood work from Wednesday. My hCG was at 116! Pretty good considering it was at 20,000 only 10 days prior. He thinks I will be at zero next week so I will be taking another blood draw next week. My opk tonight finally came up negative too! Hoping to ovulate this weekend!! I am so exciting to try again! Let the obsessive TTC-ing begin!

Thank you army wife.
My HCG was 11 3 weeks ago and nothing happening here 8-(
I had some brown spotting around 12 days ago and have had ewcm for 5th day this week. OPKs vary but certainly aren't positive. Thinking I might not o this month at all as having ?AF cramps yesterday and today. Having a scan next Friday for ovarian cyst, hope this sheds some light....
Let us know if you o, will give me some hope! Good luck!

In general are your cycles pretty normal? Hope they can figure out whats going on. I read online I believe you are supposed to start AF within 4-6weeks after m/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->