Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

thanks! My doc said the cramps can be normal (especially during second and third pregnancies) as the uterus is probably stretching...she said as long as it is not accompanied by bleeding I should be okay....I woke up to ALL My symptoms gone today...no sore bb's, no back ache, no cramping, so I'm going to have another worrisome day!!! Come on ultrasound, I want one now!! (even though they told me they wont' see anything until I reach at least 2000!!!

Lol we get symptoms....we worry...we don't get symptoms... we worry... ufff!

As long as you don't have period like pains and bleeding I would say you're more than safe...try and chill a bit cause worrying won't help:hugs:

i had period like cramps but they seem to have gone, along with all my symptoms again! booked my first scan for march 12, exactly one month away! go for my third sets of bloods tomorrow and praying for a huge increase as they said they may bring me in earlier if mmy count getss up there! :happydance: they also tested my progesterone (which I don't know much about) and are waiting to get those results as well!

i had period like cramps but they seem to have gone, along with all my symptoms again! booked my first scan for march 12, exactly one month away! go for my third sets of bloods tomorrow and praying for a huge increase as they said they may bring me in earlier if mmy count getss up there! :happydance: they also tested my progesterone (which I don't know much about) and are waiting to get those results as well!

Ah well done on the appointment and with your numbers looks like you going to be fine. They test your progesterone as that's the hormone that sustains the pregnancy, a lot of women have low progesterone level which isn't good in early preg to sustain it so by testing they will see if you need some suppositories or injections to keep the level good.

Its really good your getting so many tests to know all is OK xx

Ugh.. symptom spotting horribly.. but still getting BFNs.. it is early, but it is annoying! I Just want my BFP! I will test again on friday like I originally planned lol.

Yup! ... Been getting AF like cramps off and on all day.. but its still early, so thinking it might be another good sign!! Also.. hella increased CM ... (Yes I did say hella.. I've been listening to too much Macklemore).

only two more days, u can do it! I tested on day 9 and got a bfn, also ahd cramps until AF was due and two days after! thought for sure she was coming, and got BFP on day 11! good signs

and ps....levels were at 1676 today! continuing to triple every other day!:happydance:

Needshelp - yay that your numbers are going up :)

Aknqtpie - fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->