Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

test 10.jpg
Exciting!!!! I got a faint positive today on a FRER!!!!! Only 10dpo so I'll probably take a digi tomorrow morning, hopefully it shows! I can't believe it! God is GOOD!

OK girls what do you think I'm now 16dpo, sore bbs started 12 dpo getting worse every day now tonight got changed and they're super sore and swollen!

I've been too scared to test cause of last months chemical....I went to buy a test earlier and they only had digital so I chickened out on that one!

Thank you so much Starry!!! I pray that it sticks and is healthy!! Please Lord, bless this little one growing inside me :)
Baby dust to all you ladies!

OK girls what do you think I'm now 16dpo, sore bbs started 12 dpo getting worse every day now tonight got changed and they're super sore and swollen!

I've been too scared to test cause of last months chemical....I went to buy a test earlier and they only had digital so I chickened out on that one!

i'd say test! sounds very promising!!! i know the anxiety though after a chemical! I took the leap and got a BFP!!!!!! keep us posted!:thumbup:

Sounds like another bfp is on the way. You might as well test, lady1985.;)

OMG :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Super dark too!! Not really faint like last month....in shock!!

Frankly, I am just too scared to try again right now, but good luck! I hope it turns out great for all of you!

What do you think?!!

Attachments

• IMAG0646[1].jpg
    IMAG0646[1].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations!! I hope I have your story... I woke up at 4am to dark, clotted heavy bleeding, so my first chemical... I'm crushed, but really pray I can have a normal, healthy pregnancy soon!!!

Congratulations!! I hope I have your story... I woke up at 4am to dark, clotted heavy bleeding, so my first chemical... I'm crushed, but really pray I can have a normal, healthy pregnancy soon!!!

I saw so many stories like this, chemical then bfp before next af, keep trying hun, its possible!:hugs::hugs: I never thought I would be so lucky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->