Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

sooo sorry ready....I'm getting worried myself..I woke up with my symptoms GONE...completely....No bleeding and praying it holds off! I don't feel pregnant anymore.....is this common?

Yes!! me! :wave: I had the exact same worry this pregnancy. With my m/c i had bad cramps and spotting before the m/c happened, but with this pregnancy i felt absolutlely nothing! I was worried thinking why aren't i feeling preg?!?!

But i guess in hindsight it was good not to experience anything especially cramping and spotting!
But some MS would have been nice!!! :haha: So it was normal for me.

Still dont feel much.....Just the occasional RLP pain sometimes when I stand up.

Try not to worry....I know easier said than done! I just tried to remind myself as long as I am not bent over in pain from cramping or bleeding ...all is well.

Thanks Army, you sure are good at relaxing people!! I just was worried because I did have tons of symptoms and now they are just gone! I had cramping but I Think it was from being constipated and bloated...as it goes away shortly....just paranoid I suppose:haha:

With DS I didn't get symptoms until I was 6 weeks. Even then, the MS disappeared by 8 weeks. A lot of the big aches and pains start to come as you grow. I won't tell you not to worry about things (being pregnant after a loss is definitely hard) but you can minimize on the worry by focusing on the positive.

thanks starry! i just started getting some cramps so gonna lie down...this is soo tough! I just want to be happy and relaxed
:nope:

I'm not sure how many dpo as i wasn't convinced i did ovulate this month (no peak on monitor)...I'm on day 30 of a normal 28 day cycle...still got a pregnant sign on a digital tonight but can't help but worry! my cramps are worse the more i stand..so praying and home all is okay!

Needs.. try drinking some water... That and walking around helped me.. and tylenol :)

Just means baby is growing :)

Tested this morning, looks good I think!

see what you think ladies?!

Attachments

• IMAG0655[1].jpg
    IMAG0655[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
Looks like a BFP to me :) lol. Quit testing.. you are pregnant!

needshelp - I got some atrocious cramps with DS. They were so bad that I had to lie down. Dh would rub the bottom of my feet and that usually helped. But he made sure to avoid the ankles as that can make them worse or even induce labour. Other times I would gently rub my stomach in a circular motion. That helped soothe the muscles and the cramps didn't hurt so much. Unless you see blood I'd really try to relax.

ladychatham - no more testing! You're pregnant!! :):) You're going to drive yourself bonkers otherwise.

thanks everyone! cramps are coming and going, that is defn a new symptom for me!! i got blood results back...on Friday HCG was 95 and today it was 495....I will keep getting bloods all week!

Looks like a BFP to me :) lol. Quit testing.. you are pregnant!

needshelp - I got some atrocious cramps with DS. They were so bad that I had to lie down. Dh would rub the bottom of my feet and that usually helped. But he made sure to avoid the ankles as that can make them worse or even induce labour. Other times I would gently rub my stomach in a circular motion. That helped soothe the muscles and the cramps didn't hurt so much. Unless you see blood I'd really try to relax.

ladychatham - no more testing! You're pregnant!! :):) You're going to drive yourself bonkers otherwise.

Lol ladies..I know but I'm still a bit on edge after what happened last month! xx :dohh:

thanks everyone! cramps are coming and going, that is defn a new symptom for me!! i got blood results back...on Friday HCG was 95 and today it was 495....I will keep getting bloods all week!

Yey! Sounds great needs! I wish I could know my numbers it'd be interesting to follow! Your deffo doubling every 48 hrs :thumbup: what did you doc say about cramps?

I'm getting crampy, twingy pains but not period pains like last month tho xx

thanks! My doc said the cramps can be normal (especially during second and third pregnancies) as the uterus is probably stretching...she said as long as it is not accompanied by bleeding I should be okay....I woke up to ALL My symptoms gone today...no sore bb's, no back ache, no cramping, so I'm going to have another worrisome day!!! Come on ultrasound, I want one now!! (even though they told me they wont' see anything until I reach at least 2000!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->