Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

ok guys I finally FINALLY entered my temps and stuff onto a chart on ff. i was just writing them down. Feel free to chart stalk me now.

Oh and just to let everyone know, legs & arms & fingers (etc.) can fall asleep when you're pregnant! It's because your blood flow is concentrated in different areas now. Or something like that... Well, anyways all I know is that your limbs & fingers can fall asleep!!! LOL

hi all.
these are my symptoms - i have an I -Pod TTC app (very helpful to make notes on symptoms)

Sore boobs over the last week (havent had this fo a few months)
lots of spots over my neck/back and face (normally one or two occassionally on AF)
Very Tired (even though i had a week off last week)
Cramps for the last week
bad diahorriah - last two days (TMI sorry!!!)

Im on 11DPO and tested BFN on 7DPO and BFN on 10DPO. Am going to hold out till 14dpo.......if i possible can.....

God you guys are good I am testing every day lol!

Im 10 DPO and still getting fluttery tummy weeing loads

But Still BFN grrr

I dont know anything about charts, as its my first month, BUT from what i do know, yours looks good!!!

xx

Thanks dt!

And lawa - if I had a million tests, I would probably have done it this morning again LOL.

Prayerful, your chart looks ace.. keeping FX'd for a BFP for you!

REaLLY? I hope so. I got a bfn two days ago. it was disappointing. trying to wait until 14 dpo to test again!

bfn Sucks, but you re not out yet! How long is your LP usually?

hurrah for Oving!

will keep stalking you! Hope it's a BFP

Hey girls, I got a light :bfp: this morning!!! (pic is in my journal)

My symptoms were/are:

-bigger/heavier boobs, not really sore but I would getting shooting pains every once and awhile
-pimples - when I usually never get them
-funny taste in mouth for the past week (not metallic though but distinct)
-sore throat/cough for the first week past ovulation

I think that's about it. Most symptoms I tried to brush off so I wouldn't get my hopes up but the one I noticed the most was how big my boobs were! they just felt different, fuller. Anyway, I hope my :bfp: lines get darker :) Good luck to all you girls!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi, i am new here, so please bare with me as i don't understand the lingo yet ! I had my last period on 3rd august,( i usually come on every 25 days)about 2 weeks after my last period i got a very bad back ache, i had a urine test and , the doctor said i had an infection , so gave me antibotics, i took one but then read the leaflet and it said not to take if you were pregnant of trying for a baby,so i did not take anymore , that day(6 days before i was due) i started spotting, mainly when i went to the toilet , this lasted a couple of days, my period was not due tho til 27th aug, i have had no bleeding since, but i have been really tired, and my boobs ache alot, i am also a bit more emotional than usual, my back still aches slightly, i did a tesco pregnacy test and it came up negative this afternoon, I don't know what to think ????????

Hey ladies! I posted a thread earlier, but maybe you can help me too! I'm on cd 23 of a 30 day cycle. 7 dpo and today I had brown discharge.... It wasn't a lot, but it was noticeable. Could it be implantation? I swore I wouldn't symptom spot either, but here I am!!

Hey ladies! I posted a thread earlier, but maybe you can help me too! I'm on cd 23 of a 30 day cycle. 7 dpo and today I had brown discharge.... It wasn't a lot, but it was noticeable. Could it be implantation? I swore I wouldn't symptom spot either, but here I am!!

I have just had the same thing today. I would say I'm about 10 dpo. It's not very much and definately brown, no red at all. Lets hope this is a good sign.

OMG Melissa congratulations <3!!! :yipee:

And girls, brown discharge could be a good sign, who knows? Just have to wait and see I guess <3

Eden, you could possibly be preggers still even with a bfn. Should have finished the antibiotic though, it can be horrid not to finish one and then get the infection again, because then antibiotics won't help!!!

Hi Girls,

I'm new to this thread, read it earlier in week but thought i won't symptom spot either!! ha ha!
I feel like a crazed women this time round, with my daughter i didn't do any of this before i found out i was pregnant and that was after a miscarriage!!

I have done all the early test (6 in total) and all negative!! My day of testing is today and again a big fat :bfn:

The thing is i not been feeling like my :witch: is coming - i normally have back ache with belly atleast a couple of days before and nothing! My boobs are sore and heavy (Which is not a usual sign of period) I actually threw up in mouth yesterday (sorry for tmi) when cooking rib eye steak! I went off cooking chicken when pregnant with daughter!

I feel bit silly because i'm not sure whether or not i'm having a phantom pregnancy because i want it so bad!! :wacko::wacko:

2-3 weeks ago i had large amount of bloody mucus around ovulation and a week later had little pink spotting for 2 days - now thats not normal for me on a normal month and sounds like good news but now i've got to my day i just want to know whats happening!! AARRRGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ha ha!

Thanks for listening! Feeeel soooo much better! :haha:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"