Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

im not sure if you read my other thread but my cramping has completely gone. i do get the odd light twinge, pull, and tightness in my uterus but its very faint. im feeling VERY tired today! cm has increased so much...sometimes i get a watery gush...that i keep checking to see if its af. feeling a little nauseated too.

SOunds promising!!! when you testing???

Having loads of symptoms, now 11dpo. Tested yesterday, bfn.

1. Nausea on and off.
2. Not hungry until I eat something and then I can't seem to stop.
3. Little twinges in my uterus area, not painful.
4. Tired but can't sleep. Thinking about testing again I think.
5. Feeling achey. Pains in my back and my legs. Maybe I should go to bed.

Adding one that I forgot

6. One word - flatulence.

Was gonna buy a FRER to do on Friday but changed my mind. I will stick with my ic meanwhile.

Hope you are all well! :dust:

im not sure if you read my other thread but my cramping has completely gone. i do get the odd light twinge, pull, and tightness in my uterus but its very faint. im feeling VERY tired today! cm has increased so much...sometimes i get a watery gush...that i keep checking to see if its af. feeling a little nauseated too.

SOunds promising!!! when you testing???

im waiting till the 6th to test. af should be here between the 4th and 8th.i keep saying the 3rd and 8th..but i made a mistake. today im also getting this real nervous feeling..kind of like i have to do something that i really dont want to do. i have no idea why i feel this or even if it means anything at all. I have a big feeling like my period is going to come tho. i just recently started to get these odd pinches in my uterus..or kind of like short lighting feelings going down my cervix..you know what i mean. thats never a good sign for me.

I have really sore boobs, increased cm, feel like throwing up & have no desire to eat. AF would be due next week, but hopefully I won't see her.

yeah sore boobs are normally a good sign :D and if ur feeling sick, my boobs are really sore aswell, started yestday, but i do get sore boobs before i come on sometimes, so hopfully this time doesnt mean that for me, :( , im due on around sunday/ monday kinda time, when u due on? i felt a bit sicky today, bf said i looked a bit peky, i had a curry ealier too, spicy one which i can normally eat ,i lv hot stuff lol, but i had a few spoonfuls and i just cudnt handle it , not like me ,and thougt i was gona be sick after, but had glass water sick feeling went. dno if the food thing means anything :S ,
and mslesley, hope when u get tested its positive :D wait till the 6th and see what happens , routing for u :D and everyone x

yeah sore boobs are normally a good sign :D and if ur feeling sick, my boobs are really sore aswell, started yestday, but i do get sore boobs before i come on sometimes, so hopfully this time doesnt mean that for me, :( , im due on around sunday/ monday kinda time, when u due on? i felt a bit sicky today, bf said i looked a bit peky, i had a curry ealier too, spicy one which i can normally eat ,i lv hot stuff lol, but i had a few spoonfuls and i just cudnt handle it , not like me ,and thougt i was gona be sick after, but had glass water sick feeling went. dno if the food thing means anything :S ,
and mslesley, hope when u get tested its positive :D wait till the 6th and see what happens , routing for u :D and everyone x

Thank you!! i hope you see yours as well :thumbup:

well no sore boobs for me, but they do feel bigger...like usually they get a bit bigger before AF but this month they seem to be extra big haha no complaints!!!!

No other symptoms worth mentioning. Except maybe lack of AF cramps!!!

Booo :witch: got me, a day late! Good luck to the rest of ya! :dust: xxxxx

my cramping picked back up tonight. tested today on frer - big fat nothing. i have a feeling af is right around the corner :(

Thanks guys! Im having Terrible pains!! Even my hot water bottles not helping, and dont have any painkillers! What a bummer...

try drinking some tea....that might help soothe it a bit. :hugs:

hey guys. My girlfriend (irl) convinced me to poas and it was negative. (She's a poas-aholic, and a bad influence on those of us who never poas! LOL) Made me kind of bummed. I'm about 9dpo now i think... still 5 days left but i just hate those negatives! She's "convinced" that i'm pgers though. We'll see I guess

Yeah but now that I've gotten a - tests I feel a little lost and out of luck this month. Well only 5 days until the new cycle starts.

I FEEL NOTHING YET!!! GRRRRRRR

Which means we will have to put off TTC until the end of the year because of how my maternity benefits work out. :cry:

here is a thread i just found about when all the ladies got there bfps....gives me a bit of hope.

https://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=555994

another thing....I have really sore nipples...which im sure i have mentioned but they keep getting worse and it goes right in behind them...i feel like got punched in both bbs.
my bbs itself are not that sore unless i wear a bra. I have been going bra-less today cause they did start to get sore not long after putting one on. Sore nipples are a whole new thing for me unless i was pregnant. Im certainly not getting my hopes up in the slightest because of it..in fact, i have convinced myself completely already that im not pregnant...i just "know" that wench is coming...i hear her calling my name.

but seriously...has anyone had sore nipples and not sore boobs for the firsts time? i did some reading...bad girl that i am and it said that it could be an underlining symptom for breast cancer. i know im getting ahead of myself but they just hurt so bad.

just a little worried so i wanted to write about it.

hope everyone is having a great night!! :hugs:

I had sore nips this month for about 4 dpo but they went away. . . I'm sure that doesn't help but here's hoping you get a bfp!

Ps. your ticker doesn't work ms lesley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"