Early Sept Testers - symptom spotting?

MsLesley
When I had a lump many years ago the fact that I DID have pain was a good sign (so they said) turned out to be nothing major. I have also had sore breasts the last few days, and started to gag and throw up. The oddest things can trigger breasts soreness though, even the glands in your underarm can cause pain in your breasts. Hope all goes well! Happy thoughts.

I had sore nips this month for about 4 dpo but they went away. . . I'm sure that doesn't help but here's hoping you get a bfp!

Ps. your ticker doesn't work ms lesley!

it doesnt? try this..

https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/83792?go_to=timeline_slider&start_date=2009-07-30

I can see your chart... your ticker just says "I will be fertile in 0 month and 25 days" and it says that EVERY day! lol

I can see your chart... your ticker just says "I will be fertile in 0 month and 25 days" and it says that EVERY day! lol

Hy hun I am 9DPO today and all my symptoms jumped on teh local bus in the night apart from Sore BBS.

Still BFN at the mo :(

I still have:

Back ache
AF like cramps
Burping
Headaches
Leg cramps (off and on)
Some bloating
Yellow Cm
Middle of the night pee

Other than that most everything else has flown the coop... no more sore nips or anything like that. Temps still high so that's a good sign.

ohhh... ya i know. thats cause i havent started af yet. so im not bother changing it till then cause im having a longer cycle apparently this month. if i change it now...it will just be a wild guess what my cycle will turn out to be next month :p

I still have:

Back ache
AF like cramps
Burping
Headaches
Leg cramps (off and on)
Some bloating
Yellow Cm
Middle of the night pee

Other than that most everything else has flown the coop... no more sore nips or anything like that. Temps still high so that's a good sign.

This is me too without leg cramps !!!! although I don't temp - wishing I did now, something else to watch and whistle the time away.... Oh my breasts are still a little sore.

I have been throwing up, and gagging a lot this week
I had a headache for several days
Some darking of my chin where I had darkening last pregnancy.
leg cramp (I sometimes get this before AF though)
Low back ache
elevated temps
sore left breast
yelllow Cm (but I think someone was right it's caused by the prenatal vitamin colouring.)
FORGETFUL (keep leaving the tap on!! and forget half way through a senten....jk)
I'll be charting this next time if I'm not.

Ok, I still got a few days till testing, but been feeling really bloated and constipated the last couple of days. Also, funny sensation in my tummy - kinda like butterflies, but might be nothing. My nipples have been extremely sore, too sore to touch in fact. But i won't get my hopes up yet. only cycle 1 after all. Good luck to you all though.xx

Please dont think I'm crazy, but I have itchy arms and slightly itchy BBS. I'm sure I had this with at least 1 of my other pregnancies, but that was 8 yrs ago so cant be sure. Anyone heard of this as a symptom.

If I'm throwing up shouldn't I already see a positive? Perhaps I am just getting sick

Ok heres mine.
Witch was due 23 Aug. BFN on 01 Sept. Testing again tomo this time with FMU.
Lower back ache, very bad for about 3 days
Peeing loads, did suspect cyctitus
Squeeze boobs and milky stuff comes out (only a enough for a drip)
Metal taste in mouth. Very bad one night, like sucking pennies.
Very prominent nipples
Feel bloated at night and tummy gets harder
Aching tops of legs and bum
Stabbing pains in hip area
Fluters in tum
Indigestion
Feel full up all the time (normally can eat and eat)
Waves of sick feeling but not actually sick
Vivid dreams
Yellow cm

Think that is all. I made a mental note of them all cos if I get BFP i want to be able to share the early signs I had ( not an obsessive honest lol)

So fingers crossed for tomo morning I guess.

All sounds good bu BFN really knocked me. Only cos I took a trest last Saturday was BFN then took it out of bin next dat and 2 lines. My own fault, never never look back!!!

Ok heres mine.
Very prominent nipples
Fluters in tum
Indigestion
Vivid dreams
Yellow cm

Think that is all. I made a mental note of them all cos if I get BFP i want to be able to share the early signs I had ( not an obsessive honest lol)

All sounds good bu BFN really knocked me. Only cos I took a trest last Saturday was BFN then took it out of bin next dat and 2 lines. My own fault, never never look back!!!

milk came out of your bbs? that should not happen. have you had a baby before? milk does not get produced in a womans body till far later in pregnancy. not that i mean to scare you or anything but you should maybe get that checked out.

9DPO

Spottin Loe down Crampin and bache Ache

NAsceiuos tonight
funny taste it mouth (Mainly on roof of mouth)
Really tired

But Still BFN

Ok heres mine.
Very prominent nipples
Fluters in tum
Indigestion
Vivid dreams
Yellow cm

milk came out of your bbs? that should not happen. have you had a baby before? milk does not get produced in a womans body till far later in pregnancy. not that i mean to scare you or anything but you should maybe get that checked out.

Actually, some women can produce milk ALL THE TIME. I've never ever ever been pregnant before and I started to produce milk 3 years ago. not a lot but I can get it out. I've had my lactin levels checked and everything is normal. Doc said some women can just do it.

Please dont think I'm crazy, but I have itchy arms and slightly itchy BBS. I'm sure I had this with at least 1 of my other pregnancies, but that was 8 yrs ago so cant be sure. Anyone heard of this as a symptom.

I was super itchy all night the night before last. Thought I was going crazy or something..

I read on the pregnancy 1st tri board that some of the woman had itchy - not sore - bb s.

I still have:

Back ache
AF like cramps
Burping
Headaches
Leg cramps (off and on)
Some bloating
Yellow Cm
Middle of the night pee

This is me too without leg cramps !!!! although I don't temp - wishing I did now, something else to watch and whistle the time away.... Oh my breasts are still a little sore.

Excellent. If we are both with child this month we'll have to share our findings!

some women can. but there are sometimes underlining causes for it. when this happens..its good to get it checked and rule out anything serious.

Possible causes of nipple discharge include:

* Abscess
* Breast cancer
* Breast infection
* Excessive breast stimulation
* Fibroadenoma
* Fibrocystic breasts
* Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
* Galactorrhea
* Hormone imbalance
* Injury or trauma to the breast
* Intraductal papilloma
* Mammary duct ectasia
* Medication use
* Paget's disease of the breast
* Pregnancy
* Prolactinoma

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nipple-discharge/MY00467/DSECTION=causes

Right i guess if u haven't had it before you should see a doctor. I did, and they told me it was "nothing" so... i dunno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->