Early testing. Bfp or bust! 3+ digi p20

How you haven't got a different brand yet I don't know, I'd be going insane :haha:

I don’t want to waste a good test until I have progression on these. It seems to always happen to me! I should know by now not to get my hopes up. They were very convincing lines though!!!

Again, I agree with ameeann. I know if it shows negative and you don't turn out to be pregnant it's a lot more money BUT I would rather use something else to see what that shows when having these lines like you have as I wouldn't be able to rule them out, I'd have to confirm it with something else

Lines are completely gone now:shrug:
I'm going to have to hold out until 9dpo in the future. By then it's either bfp or bfn. No shadows that suck.
Thanks for your support ladies:hugs:

8dpo fmu. More shadows. Not excited about them this time! Not testing again until tomorrow.
EB4917D1-722C-405D-83BE-97C312855407.jpg

I was feeling very confident about this cycle before & now I’m not...

Gosh they're so convincing though. I really would be buying a different test to use for tomorrow but I understand the not wanting to spend a fortune on them too

It’s not so much the cost as the disappointment. And I would have to use self control, lol.
It actually quite crazy how I get lines. The top 2 are fmu & bottom are old tests I got lines on too. :wacko:
BF5F7DB6-207A-4650-B421-6284BDD7E726.jpg

Are those Wondfo? We don't have those here but I have seen quite a few people see some convincing faint lines which weren't positive. However, yours do look like they have some colour there. I think maybe use a different test in a couple of days if you're still seeing lines

Are those Wondfo? We don't have those here but I have seen quite a few people see some convincing faint lines which weren't positive. However, yours do look like they have some colour there. I think maybe use a different test in a couple of days if you're still seeing lines

Fmu was accumed, the others were wondfo. I think if I’m getting progressing lines in the next few days I’ll use a better test. :thumbup:

Following this thread as those shadows look as if there they’re the beginning of something, I noticed someone said number 10? Then I checked your ticker? That’s incredible! I’m on number 4 and scared out of my mind x

I’m rooting bfp for you! GL xx

Following this thread as those shadows look as if there they’re the beginning of something, I noticed someone said number 10? Then I checked your ticker? That’s incredible! I’m on number 4 and scared out of my mind x

I’m rooting bfp for you! GL xx

Ha ha thanks! Yes, I have 9 children already. I was meant to be a mother of many. I can’t begin to describe the joy I find in my children. It is not easy, but I wouldn’t trade for anything! It’s such an incredible experience to have 9 individuals I am so close to and love so much!

LuvallmyH I'm in awe of you! 9 children and ttc!! The Lord has blessed you so beautifully!! I'm following and am keeping everything crossed for you! I just found out I'm expecting my 6th SURPRISE lol haven't told the hubby yet as we weren't trying but children are such a blessing! We only have one dd so hoping for another! Which transition do you think was the hardest? From 2 to 3 was hard but 3 to 4 was easier 4 to 5 was difficult so I'm hoping 5 to 6 with be easier!! I'll be following your tread and praying you get your BFP soon!

LuvallmyH I'm in awe of you! 9 children and ttc!! The Lord has blessed you so beautifully!! I'm following and am keeping everything crossed for you! I just found out I'm expecting my 6th SURPRISE lol haven't told the hubby yet as we weren't trying but children are such a blessing! We only have one dd so hoping for another! Which transition do you think was the hardest? From 2 to 3 was hard but 3 to 4 was easier 4 to 5 was difficult so I'm hoping 5 to 6 with be easier!! I'll be following your tread and praying you get your BFP soon!

I guess it gets easier as you go? The other kids get older and their needs are less physically tiring. I found it hardest going from 8 to 9 - but they’d were only 14 mos apart!!!

Newest tests. I used worthless clear pee, but I opened the tests first so I was committed! It is a wondfo on top of accumed. My comments are: I do see a painfully pink line on the top test. The bottom test I don’t really see anything which could be a good sign because that’s the test I saw lines with his morning. I would expect no lines with clear pee.
Pics before time limit
0D096F4D-2C0E-4753-BB68-90F70B14A215.jpg

A6C8E870-3281-453F-B5EE-4335F5A0B706.jpg

63D652DE-D2F9-49CF-AF5D-1A9E444BFD6F.jpg

After time limit but still wet
2AB3907F-57E6-4C92-AF8B-4B1CE83046A6.jpg

8BD3B5F3-E46D-4C99-8C26-D01CE518F56C.jpg

Still at square one lol

Yah I agree having the older ones to help is so fun! Being able to run to the store without loading up five carseats is nice haha only had mine close one time had my oldest was 3 then 2nd was 14 months and a newborn we didn't have one again for 4 years haha!

I see the line its very faint but if you don't stare right at it it jumps out at you better! Sending you baby dust and sticky baby vibes! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->