• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ears pierced - girls

if I ever have a girl it will be when she can ask for it and when I think she can handle the responsibility of taking care of them and I will never give my consent for my boys to have it done

if I ever have a girl it will be when she can ask for it and when I think she can handle the responsibility of taking care of them and I will never give my consent for my boys to have it done

Why wouldn't you let your boys have it done?

(Not picking, just generally curious :flower:)

I'd never give my consent for boys either. Sexist? Probably. But I hate the look of earrings on boys or men for that matter. I don't think men should have nicer accessories than I do. :rofl:

When she is old enough to ask herself, knowing full well whats involved :)

I'd never give my consent for boys either. Sexist? Probably. But I hate the look of earrings on boys or men for that matter. I don't think men should have nicer accessories than I do. :rofl:

LOL. OH used to have his ear pierced. He took it out now though.
My brother has both of them done and also stretched. :)
I like it!! I've had mine stretched too!

Why wouldn't you let your boys have it done?

(Not picking, just generally curious :flower:)

where I live its not that common for boys to have it done and I just generally do not agree with boys having earrings and really hate the look of it...only boys/men I know that have earrings are either tattoo artists and piercers or wanna be gangsters :haha: seriously where Im from its not the norm :)

my OH has his ears pierced twice in both ears, but he did them when he was in his late teens/early twenties lol.

I dont like big diamante earrings in men though, just a preference

I had mine done for my 5th birthday. I started asking sometime round my 4th birthday & wore mum down! She thought I was too young but it was all I wanted. After the first one I can still remember her saying "see I told you it hurts, if you don't want to have the other done that's fine we can just take this out & let the hole close"

I said it was ok & had the other do e too

Me neither. It's not common for boys to have their ear pierced here. He can't even argue about it, no males around us have their ear pierced, & I only have the same holes since I was tiny & I had those against my will :haha:

I was watching worlds strictest parents where this teen went to Kenya and he had several piercings in his ears and was made to take them all out as in Kenya having men with ears pierced means your a homosexual over there, but apparently if a guy has his righ ( or left ) ear pierced in uk it means there homosexual, I dunno lol

I was watching worlds strictest parents where this teen went to Kenya and he had several piercings in his ears and was made to take them all out as in Kenya having men with ears pierced means your a homosexual over there, but apparently if a guy has his righ ( or left ) ear pierced in uk it means there homosexual, I dunno lol

I watched that too. I'm very interested in cultural differences like that.

The L/R ear thing is just a wind up i think, if someones got their right ear pierced it becomes the right ear piercing that means you are gay and vice versa.

With girls I would say about 11-12 but I realy dont know whern it comes to Brian, I dont like ear peircings on a boy (odd coming from a metaller) so id have to say idealy 16 or once hes moved out :) but I cant have a different rule on it for boys and girls so to settle arguments none of them can have it done till they leave home :)

where Im from (small hick town in Tennessee (US)) if a boy has a ear pierced on either side or both they get teased and called gay or thats what happened when I was in school maybe its changed :shrug: but there is supposed to be one specific side but I dont know if its right or left

13 for me I think. I feel it's a nice thing for a girl to get when she starts her journey into womanhood. Gosh I can't think of that ever happening right now!

I'll let Kenny get his ears pierced whenever he makes the decision he wants to. If he understands that it is semi-permanent and it is painful. I know it's not common in boys, but I actually find earrings quite attractive, so I definitely wouldn't mind if he made that decision. His dad on the other hand, said he won't let him get his ears pierced, if he wants them done he can do it at 18 years old. I think that's a bit over dramatic though, obviously he can make his own decision way before that. :flower:

where Im from (small hick town in Tennessee (US)) if a boy has a ear pierced on either side or both they get teased and called gay or thats what happened when I was in school maybe its changed :shrug: but there is supposed to be one specific side but I dont know if its right or left
Same for us in school. Everyone always thought it looked a bit fruity for a guy to have his ears pierced. I guess that thought has crossed over with me into adulthood. And I think it's the right that is supposed to be gay. Same goes for women with nose piercings. I guess it's supposed to be on the left if you are straight or the right if you aren't. So silly.

I got mine done when I was 5... they became extremely infected and my one ear was so swollen. so no piercings in my house until they're old enough to take care of them on their own. I'll just make some fabulous clip ons if I have a girl and she wants to wear em.

My OH has his ears pierced, ( 1 in one ear, 3 in the other) so if we ever had a boy I would never tell him that he couldn't get it done. :mrgreen:

Differn't strokes for differn't folks though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->