• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

I agree with the others. I would call someone to get your first nurse fired. When people go in for these tests, they are very fragile, regardless of the results, and having someone like her giving results isn't helping anything. I'd report her.

But in the meantime, CONGRATS!!! So excited you were over 5, and I can't wait to hear the results on Monday.

9 is totally acceptable at 10-11dpo. My beta at 14 dpo was 20 when I was pregnant last year. The important thing is it doubles. Fx for great numbers Monday!

Fx for even bigger numbers, Kayotic! That first nurse needs remedial bedside manner training in a big way!

Was feeling a bit down today so I went to the cheap jewelry store and bought myself 2 necklaces for $14. Retail therapy and the promise of a day trip to a cute town on the shore Saturday did wonders.:flower:

I'm so mad for you Kayotic. COMPLETELY unacceptable. You need to mention this to someone at the office for sure. That being said, hooray! Congrats and fx that it's a sticky bean. :happydance:

Congrats kayotic.x that nurse can go...

Not much doubt about that then lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
I pop on just to see how you ladies are doing - and there's another BFP -:happydance: congrats Conina.:happydance:

Kayotic - Fingers crossed for you hun - we all have to start somewhere don't we:happydance:

Paula - Sorry she got you hun - are you still doing acupuncture?:hugs:

Hugs and Kisses to all the other ladies - come on BFPs:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thats great news Conina!

Thanks for all the support ladies. Todays test was even darker. According to betabase.com, some women get as low as 9 up to day 17! (They only report pregnancies in which a heartbeat was recorded) So thats helped me tone down the stress a bit.

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

Congrats Conina!!! :happydance: This thread is blowin' up!!!
I'm so happy for you. :)

Wow absolutely delighted conina!!!!! And kayotic I think you're there too!! I shud know monday.... come on easter bunny bring me a fertilised and implanted egg!!!

Bottom is this morning! Its getting darker, not lighter. I am much less stressed out, but still furious at the nurse.
10250074_10152143586639069_7502196298867630335_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->