Ebay Question

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I don't think this is possible but I thought I'd ask anyway!

I have bought a few bits off ebay lately as pressies for friends and family and I am worried that they will look at my feedback and see it all.

I know you can bar people from bidding on your items but does anyone know if that means they can't see any of your details? I want to bar my 2 best friends and SIL for now from seeing my feedback for a bit until the stuff disapears :lol:

xxx

Ask for the seller not to leave feedback?

They already have though - I have only just thought of it....

x

Buy lots of other cheap things to fill it up :rofl: or change your ebay username so they cant find you.

Buy lots of other cheap things to fill it up :rofl: or change your ebay username so they cant find you.

Oh yeah, I didn't think of changing usernames.....I might do that if I can't ban them!

I like the idea of buying more too :lol:

x

or you can choose to hide ur feedback from everyone - puts buyers off tho, they think you have really bad feedback.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that really. Have loads of feedback and its 99.9% positive so don't want folks thinking it is bad....may just have to go with the name change idea and not tell anyone!

x

I'd buy loads of cheap stuff to bump it off the top of your feedback xx

if you block f/b on ebay doesn't it still show your rating though, so people would still see the 99.9% pos f/b?

xXx

if you block f/b on ebay doesn't it still show your rating though, so people would still see the 99.9% pos f/b?

xXx

was just going to say this.. it def sti;ll shows yr rating.. and if it was just temp till it wasnt viewable anymore.,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->