Emmerdale

I thought the box with her stuff in was the box Nikhil had before he went, David took it somewhere? Thought he said he was going to give it to Brenda. Either she finds it or Chas does. Would be pretty mad if Chas does.

I thought the box with her stuff in was the box Nikhil had before he went, David took it somewhere? Thought he said he was going to give it to Brenda. Either she finds it or Chas does. Would be pretty mad if Chas does.

David took it into the pub to give to chas!

It has to be chas who finds it. She is the one with more connections to the whole story, I think that is why they had Cameron go back to Debbie, its to increase the charge and hate that Chas feels when she finds out.

its surely gotta come out soon!

im glad they found alex' remains por sod :(

and the rhona and Vanessa story is doing my head in...I just wish paddy would find out about the tablets :/

its surely gotta come out soon!

im glad they found alex' remains por sod :(

and the rhona and Vanessa story is doing my head in...I just wish paddy would find out about the tablets :/

It irritates me why she just doesn't tell Paddy, he is such a nice man and would help her and support her all the way!

I'm so glad I read this I missed a couple of episodes and wasnt sure what had happened to the recording.

I'm a sucker for spoilers but lets just say the whole Rhona thing comes to a head this week thank god!!

I'm so glad I read this I missed a couple of episodes and wasnt sure what had happened to the recording.

I'm a sucker for spoilers but lets just say the whole Rhona thing comes to a head this week thank god!!

So pleased to hear this, she is doing my head in. I'm not a fan of Vanessa either so I wouldn't mind if both of them ran off into the sunset together actually!

Thank god! It's getting so boring and redicolous!

read that Brenda gets the dictaphone and presses play. Didn't say if she hears the confession thou.

Does anyone know who's blackmailing Cameron? I think there's no end to this soon

So glad its FINALLY out about her being an addict! Rhona annoys me but I would like her to get back with Paddy

read that Brenda gets the dictaphone and presses play. Didn't say if she hears the confession thou.

Does anyone know who's blackmailing Cameron? I think there's no end to this soon

the answer to ur question is shaun. to get the money to buy ednas medals back x

I am eagerly waiting for Cameron's fall

Arghhh I hate Cameron what a sleaze ball he is. Tonight's episode really p'd me off!

Me too, there is no justice :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->