Emmerdale

Why aren't there any animals on the programme any more? :mamafy:

Thank fook that's out!!!! Also pleased the Steve and Nicola thing is out and won't be dragged on.

Looking forward to te next few weeks.

Loved tonights episode, can't wait for Cameron to get it :dance:

Wow how emotional was tonight's emmerdale! So glad Cameron was FINALY caught out! Debbie annoyed me though shouting out come and get him!
I'm a little confused though as missed a teeny bit whilst making a cuppa.. How did Cain help out exactly? Oh and what did that police man say to him at the end when he walked away with him? Cancelled our sky recently and starting to regret it not being able to rewind lol.

cain was gonna have words with Cameron so Debbie told him what was going on.

he told cain they were going for a walk I think, think it was so cain didn't punch him haha

I was on the edge of my seat haha

I felt sorry for Cameron, as much as I wanted him caught, I'm weird :wacko:

Lol, we will be outside the prison yelling "free Cameron" in a moment :haha:

I felt the same. He'd finally found peace and happiness and thought he was getting his happy ever after.

Have any of you noticed that the storyline with Amy is the exact same one that happened many years ago with Sonia? They both gave their child to adoption, they both repented it, both adopted parents died, and they both tried to see their child and get it back. I suppose its normal to a point in soaps to bring out the same storylines

I must admit I haven't been watching Emmerdale lately, just the odd episode, I lost interest once the Cameron storyline came out

Didn't Sonia get her kid back in the end though?

I wish the whole Rhona thing would end too.

Sonia did get her daughter back, don't remember how it was done though, I think she adopted her?

I notice lot of the storylines repeating in diff soaps tbh :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->