Emmerdale

Emmerdale airs killer Cameron Murray's escape episodes on Thursday evening (October 10).

Fans already know that Cameron (Dominic Power) will manage to secure his freedom by fleeing from a prison van with another criminal.
https://bcove.me/xfsen3a6

I read that spoiler on youtube some weeks ago, but thought they were making it up. I haven't been watching Emmerdale, sounds exciting! Will have to watch now! XXXX

Anyone watching tonight's? Feel sorry for Amy but what was she thinking taking Kyle so close to a river?

I do feel sorry for amy :(

btw does anyone know what is wrong with joanys arm?

this week looks good!

I do feel sorry for amy :(

btw does anyone know what is wrong with joanys arm?

this week looks good!

I saw her on Loose Women (I think) and she said her arm was caused from complications after an operation she had on it. Apparently she had been offered further surgery to correct the problem but declined because she didn't want to make it worse.

Why do they keep dragging out these story lines? (Cameron, Rhona etc) its getting almost as boring as EastEnders.

I thought the Rhona story line came to an end? And why did paddy go with chas? Is there any man she HASNT been with???

Why haven't they already tackled Cameron!! What are the police doing????

I thought it was A.MAZ.ING!!! Can't wait for tomorrow :thumbup:

You have to love the passion Cameron has for Debbie!

I was not expecting Alicia to get shot but it makes sense... now David will realize its her he really loves!

I have been looking at the spoilers for what's coming up...
david and priya do not get married but megan still makes them pay for the wedding :)

I was not expecting Alicia to get shot but it makes sense... now David will realize its her he really loves!

I really like David, very hot, but a lovely man, I hope Alicia gets him!

Anyone remember when Megan was on coronation street? :lol:

My hearts racing!!! So tense :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back