Expecting Twins? Come join!

morning fellow twinnie bumps!!! hehe!!

arj - def have over the top nesting going on!!! i cant get enough of tidying and sorting things out and i get really upset if things are not getting done accorning to what i wanted to get done etc!! i feel sorry for hubby!
lol abour ur disturbing rude dream!!!!!!! i have had a few and i have woken up thinking WTF!!! lol!! not long till you find out!!! i know u might feel its still a long time but time will go fast! oohhh when u have your scan i shall be 32 weeks or so!!! 32weeks i always said was a milestone for me (no reason for 32!) also i am going with you are carrying one of each!!!

zephyr - i woke up first time in the night really needing a pee! i did drink two very large glasses of water just before i went to bed and probs hadnt gonebefore i got into bed which i normally do!! but still! i woke up and was like oh crap i hope i can get back to bed... but i did!!! lol!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I so wish I had the nesting thing going on bit I am still so tied all the time and now in a lot of pain but 3 weeks left of work yay mine is very physical and it makes it hard with all these pains but I'm booked in today at a beauty spa for a 1 hour soak in a spa bath (it's clean and a good temp) and so looking forward to it as don't have a bath at home, it will have all it aromatherapy stuff too. EXCITED!!!

Arj- how is your back?? Mine is killing me, you and I are both at the same stage of pregnancy and would be great to compare.

+ my mw's/specalist have never measured me and didn't no they did, will ask next week when I see them

My back is a little bit sore right down low at the end of the day but not too bad. We'll see tho, Im sure as I get on with the pregnancy it will get worse. My last baby was posterior and my back ached so bad, and both of my babies are hiding right deep inside against my back (so my midwife said)!
I have good energy levels but by 9 at night, I am just spent and get bleary eyes and need to go to bed. I still get up around 3-7 times a night, weeing or attending to my kids who wake up wanting toilet or drink or bad dream etc.

I am SOOOOO jealous of your beauty spa thing! I think I might do that on the day of my birthday (in 3 weeks) and also tell my husband he is taking me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant! :D I think I deserve it cos in a few months (as you will be too) I will be franticly busy feeding and changing two little people! And running an already busy household too....

Hey ladies, I thought this was a very interesting article.

https://www.parents.com/blogs/paren...al-fraternal-twins-often-confused-by-doctors/

Also, has anyone else's body hurt? Like the whole body? My head, arms, chest, hips, legs, everything. It all hurts! I am so miserable today.

Hey ladies, I thought this was a very interesting article.

https://www.parents.com/blogs/paren...al-fraternal-twins-often-confused-by-doctors/

Also, has anyone else's body hurt? Like the whole body? My head, arms, chest, hips, legs, everything. It all hurts! I am so miserable today.

Hmmmmm Hope mine are fraternal! Thats what they told me...

They told me fraternal too. Guess we'll see when they're born if they're both the same gender!

Are you finding out at the 20 week scan what you're having?

Oh definitely! I go back to the doctors in 2 weeks, and I'm not sure if I am getting a scan then or not. If I'm not, I am going to request one so we can find out what they are. If they don't give me one, I'll have to wait until the middle of April to find out. Isn't your appointment coming up? Why did you mw say she thought it was two boys - based on their heart beats?

Oh definitely! I go back to the doctors in 2 weeks, and I'm not sure if I am getting a scan then or not. If I'm not, I am going to request one so we can find out what they are. If they don't give me one, I'll have to wait until the middle of April to find out. Isn't your appointment coming up? Why did you mw say she thought it was two boys - based on their heart beats?

Yea based on thier heartbeats which are always matching, and are getting lower each visit! She said the same about my last baby who was a boy :)

I truely are hoping for one of each but once I find out what they are and name them Ill be happy what ever the sexes! At least with two of the same, buying clothes will be fun cos can dress them in kinda similar/matching outfits where as boy and girl you cant really do that as much!

BUT my DD was also a low heartrate baby who's highest recorded heartrate was 148, exactly the same as DS's highest heartrate! Kinda throws a spanner in the theory.........

Oooh if you get a scan in two weeks we will be finding out at the same time! My scan is booked for the 21st march, Im haaaanging out!

My whole body aches but I think that's cos my babies are wearing me down :p I'm having a bad day my poor aching hips and back.

Both my babies heart rates were high for ages and people kept saying two girls but one ended up being a boy. The heart beats are very different now, sometimes ones higher than the other, I think it depends on what they are doing in there at the time? I dunno.

I was hoping on having the same cos I was looking forward to dressing them the same or very similar as babies cos it looks adorable! But then it has been a lot of fun shopping for blue and pink.

Yea based on thier heartbeats which are always matching, and are getting lower each visit! She said the same about my last baby who was a boy :)

I truely are hoping for one of each but once I find out what they are and name them Ill be happy what ever the sexes! At least with two of the same, buying clothes will be fun cos can dress them in kinda similar/matching outfits where as boy and girl you cant really do that as much!

BUT my DD was also a low heartrate baby who's highest recorded heartrate was 148, exactly the same as DS's highest heartrate! Kinda throws a spanner in the theory.........

Oooh if you get a scan in two weeks we will be finding out at the same time! My scan is booked for the 21st march, Im haaaanging out!

My appointment is March 21st too!!! How fun!

Oh funny! But I will know 1st tho cos NZ gets the 21st first :p
Exciting, can't wait!

according to my twins heartbeats MW said two girls but they ended up being two boys!! dont think is very accurate!!

someone told me that even though they have said that they are fraternal cos they are in diff sacs etc they could technically still be identicals....!!!!!! i still believe they are fraternals though!!

my body doesnt ache? i guess i have that to look forward to in the coming months maybe??

we lasted till week 26 without finding out!!! we were gonna stay team yellow but we couldnt resist!! i have been wanting to find out for ages! but hubby didnt! but then he decided shopping for clothes was a bit boring if we didnt know!! i am so glad we found out!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'd love to have one of each... DH and I only ever wanted two kids, so these little babies are it for us. If we have two boys my mom is going to just die (she already has 3 grandsons!!). We're obviously WAY too early to tell, but I can't wait until we find out!

Oh I'd love to have one of each... DH and I only ever wanted two kids, so these little babies are it for us. If we have two boys my mom is going to just die (she already has 3 grandsons!!). We're obviously WAY too early to tell, but I can't wait until we find out!

When are u going to find out? At 20 week scan or u having a scan before?

xxxxxxxx

We're living in Germany right now, so we get lots of scans... We'll ask to know the sex as soon as they can tell! My neighbor found out at 16 weeks, but hers is a single pregnancy. I know twins can make things difficult because of position, so we'll see.

Evening everyone

We aren't allowed to find out the sex at the 20 week scan here so we'll have to pay for a private scan to find out. There's no way i'll last to the end without knowing!

Not long to wait to know though for some of you.

Ysa, so pleased you are feeling flutterings from your babies!

Thats so weird how they wont let you find out the sex's at 20 weeks. Do they find out for their own records? It would make sense to make an exception with twins just because if you have a boy and a girl it makes future scans and measurements a lot easier cos they know for sure who is who.

I had a scan at week 16 and was able to find out the sex and as they are identical when she said both were boys we knew there was no way she could be wrong but want to double check on my 18 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->