Expecting Twins? Come join!

In case you were wondering about sizes for those weeks at 18 weeks I was measuring around 22 weeks I think? I'll have to check that where as my appointment over a week ago I was measuring 35 - 36 weeks. I would say at this current point I will be nearing the 38 week mark, maybe even bigger.

You dont look overly huge, you've given me hope! Thanks Zephyr!

I think at 16 weeks I am measuring around 20 weeks (just at a guess).

Here are my photos from today (16+2) and me last time with one baby at 20 weeks. (blonde hair is now). What do you think? Pretty similar ay. I think I must be about a month ahead which is normal??? ish????

Attachments

• IMG_9346.jpg
    IMG_9346.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
  • 20 weeks 001.jpg
    20 weeks 001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
Yeah I measured 3 to 4 weeks ahead right up until my last appointment. I think there was a huge growth spurt between 26 and 28 weeks.
With your pics they are very similar! Though I have found my bump to be more wider than a single bump. When I update my next pic I'll get one from the front and post it.

Its hard to tell how big you will get! but fingers crossed you carry well too. I was terrified of how big I would get but now that I have entered that stage it isn't as bad as what I imagined, though I may change my view on that in another 3 weeks time :p

You dont look overly huge, you've given me hope! Thanks Zephyr!

I think at 16 weeks I am measuring around 20 weeks (just at a guess).

Here are my photos from today (16+2) and me last time with one baby at 20 weeks. (blonde hair is now). What do you think? Pretty similar ay. I think I must be about a month ahead which is normal??? ish????

You look great!! I think I'm bigger and my husband keeps saying that he thinks I'm going to be huge and yesterday at the supermarket a lady I often see said she thought I was just getting fat not pregnant, gee thanks lol

Just wait till you look full term and people start asking when you are due and you say "not for another 6 - 8 weeks away and then tell them its twins their eyes almost bug out of their heads its hillarious!

I had a man ask me today if my boy girl twins were identical or not, even though I just said they were one of each I had to laugh! He was surprised I was only almost 30 weeks, his wife just gave birth two days ago apparently so he thought I was ready to go too! hehe

I really hated that in between stage, dont worry you wont be stuck there for long!

i have never had my fundal height things measured! i always wanted to know! whenever i have asked my MW she says that with twins its not accurate etc and just wont tell me, of course i dont really ask again as i feel a bit silly! lol!

i have attached a pic of me at 29 weeks! (after breakky!) i have put on about 5-6lbs in the last 2 weeks!! after not putting anything in a month and a half!i did start to eat more (even though i eat alot anyways! but even more! i eat like 4 big meals a day and snack all day long!!)

i didnt start showing till about 20 weeks and even then people were like "really? and twins??? no way" but then after that it has gone bigger and bigger! hehe!!

it always suprises me when people say they are having identicals and people STIll ask if its b/g!

arj - you look great hun :)

how are you all feeling!!?? :hugs::kiss:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
Feeling good but at nights I cant sit down I have to lie, as my tummy gets so tight and sore, getting BH every day now.

Zephyr I was asked constantly with my 1st pregnancy when I was due, and that was from 6 months cos I was SOOOOO huge, nearly 10lb baby and a 22kg weight gain, one person even said "Oh wow TWINS" and I just um no just one.... =/

Im seriously worried about how Im gonna fit two in there, I feel due already, so uncomfy!

Chloe - you are carrying reeeeeeeally well! That's really strange she wont tell you, not even for interests sake? I mean obviously its not accurate but its always nice to know how large you are so you can compare that to a singleton size.

Arj - Nearly 10 lbs omg! my biggest was 8 lb 9 I seriously could not imagine any bigger than that!

I'm feeling pretty good today, really tired though I woke up at 4am and could not get back to sleep. Second night in a row I have dreamt my babies were here.

Is it strange that women with single pregnancies dream about twins... And recently all of my dreams are about a single baby? Lol what does it mean??

Dunno but I dreamed that I had a girl and a boy and the boy was in an incubator and the nurse said "the girl is all dressed but cold and still" and I was in shock and asked "what does that mean" and she said "oh, that shes dead"!!!!

I woke up all worried! LOL! My doppler told me tho that both of them are all good :)

zephyr - thanks hunni!!!!! i think i am due a big growth soon, even though every week i am bigger! yeah i know, its werid! i asked her twice but both times she dismissed my comment so i didnt ask again as i get sorta shy and think she must think i am a weirdo or something!! lol! i might ask at my growth scan if they can tell me just out of curiosity?

arj - omg thats a horrible dream!!! i read what u wrote i was like "omg!!!" i hate nightmares!!! 10lbs baby is a BIIIG baby, not that i need to tell you that! lol! dont think twins get that big normally so u should be ok!! :)

has anyone developed spots? thats the only thing that i have had through out my preg! spots on my forehead!!! and some on my chin!! they have sorta gone but left horrible red marks!?!?!? i have NEVER EVER had spots in my life! and now i have a fringe to hide them!! its not nice!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I got spots too, they come and go. I'm not normally one to get them either.
I know what you mean about asking, I hate when people answer you like you are really weird or dumb.

Arj - that dream sounds awful :( ahhhhh gotta love those pregnancy nightmares eh? They are so vivid!
Mine wasn't a nightmare, it was creepy the boy right after he was born got up and started running round and I was all weirded out cos babies aren't meant to do that! The other dream I had they were both sleeping and snuggling in together and didn't want to be apart.

I only got up maybe 4 times last night! haha aww man, my sleeps are getting shorter and shorter. Sooooo tired.

I am loving all the bump pics ladies, you all look fabulous.

I have the spots too and some are in the weirdest places. I found 2 on my skull today and one on my leg. Plus all over my chest. I look like a teen again :haha:

Has anyone felt babies move yet? I have been for the past few day, they like to move rather than kick it's a strange and sometime freeky feeling when they push out to my belly.
How is the growing pains going?

Has anyone felt babies move yet? I have been for the past few day, they like to move rather than kick it's a strange and sometime freeky feeling when they push out to my belly.
How is the growing pains going?

Mine kinda swirl around, its hard to explain! Sometimes I get the odd little bloop! down low which is nice, I imagine them awake and kicking and stretching! Im SOOOOOO uncomfy at nights now, I can hardly sit, I feel like someone is sitting on my tummy. I wasnt even this uncomfy at full term with a nearly 10lber! And im only 16+5! >.< !!!

I'm soooooo excited to feel movements! I'm obviously way too early to feel anything, but I'm finally admitting to myself that my pooch is no longer just fat... it's cause of the babies. Luckily I'm still early enough that I'm not uncomfortable, but when I'm about 20 weeks I'll be moving back to the states, and I can only imagine how uncomfortable that will be!! :)

I find that I always have the feeling to pee but when I go there is almost nothing there!! But at night I'm up every hour and half to two hours for the loo aaaahhh just want a good night sleep

i've been feeling 'pop' type feelings all day, such a neat feeling and I'm sure its not gas :)

Naww I remember those fist movements they were so cool! My babies kick me so hard it hurts sometimes haha My daughter had ballet class today and they really loved the piano music they were moving around to it :p

I have my very first hospital appointment tomorrow! I am nervous.....It seems like it took forever to get to this point, but actually it hasn't the times flown by so fast its caught up with me and now I am totally freaking out. TWO babies?!!! omg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->