Expecting Twins? Come join!

I know!!! It's going to be the longest weekend ever. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Yea Bentley and Weston for boys, maybe Jasmine for a girl. You?

Yup - Nolan and Colby for boys, and Karissa and Corrine for girls.

I feel like I'm so far behind you ladies!!! I have my next scan on Monday afternoon, but it's only my 12 week appointment. I want to know the sexes soooo bad. lol Floridagirl that awesome that you know one's a boy! Congrats!! kcoennen, I'm glad to hear it's nothing too serious, but I hope you get some relief soon.

At my next appt I'm going to have to tell the Dr about the back pain I've been having. I have a messed up back to begin with, so there's probably nothing he can do (but I wouldn't mind a note from the Dr saying I don't need to be standing for 8 hours at work). I can't wait to see our next scan, they'll actually look like babies!! at 8.5 weeks they were just little blobs, so I'm really excited to see arms and legs and hopefully see them move. :)

Ysa, that's so cute that one's a boy and one hid! I'm thinking one of each for you.

KC, sorry about the pressure you were experiencing but glad all was ok.

I can't wait to find out the sex of our babies but we've got a long wait yet.

HL, i've got a crap back too so i'm not surprised your's is suffering. I would tell your doc as standing for 8 hours must be really tough!

Sorry I have been MIA! we had to wait for a new modem to be sent out and finally after a week we were back on again today!
I was going to post a big update but I wont cos I have spent so long already catching up and reading everythign I have missed and its almost 9pm already and I am tired.

I didn't want to read and run though TwoRDue! I am very sorry to hear about your news :cry:

kcoennen where are you, what are your scan results?? Its MONDAY!!! Lol

hehehe sorry!!

We're having two little GIRLS!!!! I am totally shocked. I swore they were both boys.

Whaaaaaaat!?!?!??!?! Wow I so thought both boys too!! Congrats! :D
I find out in 24 hours too!

Your chinese gender chart was right.... mine says girl too! :shock:

We thought they were both boys!!! We had boy names picked out, had the bedding picked out, everything for boys. I haven't even looked at girl things!!!!

We thought they were both boys!!! We had boy names picked out, had the bedding picked out, everything for boys. I haven't even looked at girl things!!!!

CONGRATS kcoennen!! so exciting!! Just think of all the adorable outfits you can dress them in :)
I'm so jealous -- I dont have my scan until April 11 and the wait is killing me!!

Arj- What do you think yours are? One of each? Good luck at your scan!! I cant wait to see the results!

CONGRATS kcoennen!! so exciting!! Just think of all the adorable outfits you can dress them in :)
I'm so jealous -- I dont have my scan until April 11 and the wait is killing me!!

Arj- What do you think yours are? One of each? Good luck at your scan!! I cant wait to see the results!

I originally thought one of each, twin A being a boy, twin B being a girl.

But now I think both boys cos they have matching heartrates!

I originally thought one of each, twin A being a boy, twin B being a girl.

But now I think both boys cos they have matching heartrates!

I thought the exact same thing!!!!! Until I was totally shocked laying on the chair lol

Congrats on the girls kcoennen, wow haha what a shock!!

I met my consultant today :D he is a very cheery man who is just wonderful! I am so happy to have him and that I finally got to meet him.

Congrats kcoennen!! It's funny you assumed two boys... I had a dream two nights ago that both of mine were boys! I guess I'll find out, my next appointment is in 3 weeks and the Dr says that's the earliest he could check.

I had my 12-week scan yesterday... and aside from feeling absolutely awful (threw up twice yesterday) I am soo excited! :cloud9: Both babies are doing great and measuring a little bigger (13w0d and 12w5d) considering I was 12w3d I think it's a good sign! Baby A was a calm little one, just sleeping... and Baby B was moving all around. It was so amazing to see them move, the Dr poked my belly to get Baby A to squirm a little bit. He says they look perfect so far, measuring right, have all their limbs, good heart rates (though here in Germany they don't tell me the actual rate). They did a transvag U/S, seriously hoping this is the last one, they're so uncomfortable!!! We saw the profile of Baby B, but it's a straight on shot of Baby A. DH is convinced A is a boy and B is a girl.

Attachments

• 190312-153614_hillary_landers_154420.jpg
    190312-153614_hillary_landers_154420.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 190312-153614_hillary_landers_154344.jpg
    190312-153614_hillary_landers_154344.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
kcoennen- Did you have morning sickness in first tri? did you try the baking soda test? hmm what other old wives tales can I ask you to confirm?

KC, how exciting twin girls!!!

Arj, is it today you are finding out what your babies are?

HL, love the scan pic of the twins, so cute.

Zephyr, welcome back :)

Goody, are you finding out too?

AFM, still really tired but the ms seems to be easing off a little. At least I hope so. Had a couple of better days.

Hi everyone! just checking in. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. Still not morning sickness and other than being hungry and tired, I feel great.

I am dying to know what the babies are! Even more so, I just want to know if they are the same sex or different so I can start figuring out room arrangements.

My next scan is a week from Friday, and I'll be around 11 and a half weeks then.

KC, how exciting twin girls!!!

Arj, is it today you are finding out what your babies are?

HL, love the scan pic of the twins, so cute.

Zephyr, welcome back :)

Goody, are you finding out too?

AFM, still really tired but the ms seems to be easing off a little. At least I hope so. Had a couple of better days.

Yes!! I can't wait -- we find out April 11 as long as the babies are cooperating. The funny thing is, we weren't going to find out at all when we thought we were having just one. However, I figure the shock of "there's two babies in there" is enough surprise for one pregnancy, and now we can't wait to find out so we can properly plan!! Are you going to find out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->