Expecting Twins? Come join!

Zephyr, I think it's because where I live there are a mix of cultures and they won't tell people incase of sex selection. I understand it but it does make me a little cross.

Well I have some sad news ladies, at 17 weeks 3 days my water broke and have been rushed to hospital and have been told there is nothing anyone can do. Still feeling numb.

Will miss you my boys xxx

Well I have some sad news ladies, at 17 weeks 3 days my water broke and have been rushed to hospital and have been told there is nothing anyone can do. Still feeling numb.

Oh my gosh I am SO sorry :cry: That is shocking news, what happens now?
Wow life is just so precious. :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you

I'm sooo sorry to hear hunni. I can't even Imagen how u feel.

My thoughts and prayers are with u too hunni.

Xxxxxxxx

Thank you girls. It's been good to spend some of this journey with you as for now I have to wait to see if babies will deliver on there own in the next 24 - 48hrs and if not then they will have to help it along. We will go back and do ivf again but for now we will take one day at a time

Oh no!!! I'm sooo sorry! I know there's nothing we can say to make it better, but we'll be praying for you!

Oh no :( I am so sorry to read this. I am sending loads of love and hugs your way. I wish there was something I could say :hugs:

I hope that u r taking each day as it comes and with time everything will feel better. I wish u all the best in ur next ivf, I know it's a hard process, I went through it, but u will get there!!!! Massive hugs for you xxxxxxx

I had my 30 week scan, and twin 1 is still breeched! Twin 2 is head down! Wish they would swap positions!! I'm a bit worried twin 1 will not move!! They don't usually turn a lot my twins!!! Anyone recommend what I can do or stop doing to get twin 1 to move??

Twin 1 - weighs around 1.3kg and twin 2 around 1.5kg.

They are def still two boys!

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxx

That's not ideal is it! But there is still time for them to change. How about accupressure or accupuncture?

Oohh is that meant to help?? Gonna google it today when I'm on my laptop and out of bed!!! Thanks hun!!
I know little naughty twin!!!! I'm praying something will help!!!!

Xxxxxxx

:hi: ladies, hope everyone is well xx

We had a diagnostic scan today..... I'm measuring 19 weeks by tummy measurements. we weren't supposed to find out sexes yet, but Baby A wanted to show his bits.. Baby A is a Boy, Baby B had her legs crossed but I think it's a girl.. Baby A's HB was 145, Baby B was 156. Baby A measures 15w6d baby B measures 15w5d.. Both babies weigh 4oz.. official gender scan is in two weeks on March 28th..

Here's Baby A's nub shot and front profile.

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1323.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1324.jpg

Yay!!!! It must be nice knowing what one of them is at least, very different heart rates.
My two always seem to match heart rates so that makes me think they are two boys..

28th March is my birthday, I was going to get my 20 weeks gender scan then but just cant wait that long and am going on the 21st instead at 19 weeks lol :D

LOL, 28th is my bday too!! I couldn't wait until my 20weeks either, I'll be 17w1d & we're getting 3d & a 4d scan.. so exciting!!

Not long until yours!

Lol that is funny! How old are you turning?

Hi ladies!

I had an unexpected doctors appointment today. This morning while at work, I began swelling up like crazy. They had to use a waxy substance to get my rings off. They hurt so bad! I was also having A LOT of pressure in my lower abdomen, so I called my doctor. She said to come in to get checked out just so we know everything is ok. So I first got an ultrasound done, and they were perfect. Both heartbeats were 145. She was able to tell their genders, but my husband wasn't able to make it due to an away baseball game, so I didn't find out what they are. They did schedule us an ultrasound on Monday though so we can find out. I cannot wait!!!!

Cervix is still closed, so everything else is fine. She said the pressure is because Baby A is breech at the moment, and is pushing down on everything. So WHEN it moves, it will relieve some pressure.

Monday can't come soon enough!!!

Oh wow I would have found out then told DH! I couldnt have waited! Glad things are well tho. I think two boys.

Im having mine on Wednesday!

P.S I will be 27 on the 28th March so I've got 5 years on you Florida, makes me feel old!

It was hard not to find out, but I didn't want DH to get mad lol If they wouldn't have scheduled me one next week then I would have found out today. I'm thinking 2 boys also.

I think I'll be having two boys too. Hoping for that or one of each, but whatever really! AHHHHHH this week is gonna drag for us both I bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->