Expecting Twins? Come join!

LOL Florida that bottom one looks like a face with eyes peeping!!!

Neat scan pics both of you, Lorelei your top baby is hiding good, the whole place to move around and it chooses the corner! Maybe it will be shy =D

Both fraternal aye?

I'm jealous!! My dr has only done transvag US, so we rarely saw both on the same screen! Hopefully we'll get better pics at 12 weeks. Last weeks scan was, babies are there, both growing, both have heartbeats and done.

Question ladies - Is anyone else not sleeping at night? I cannot get comfortable, I toss and turn all night, and am just miserable when it comes to sleeping. I got one of those pregnancy body pillows, which worked for the first two weeks, but now nothing seems to work. I hate that this is happening and I am only 13 weeks! If anyone else is experiencing this or has experienced it, how did you help the horrible sleeping??

Sorry to hear you are having trouble sleeping!! Maybe try a soaking your feet before you go to bed?? I have been doing this every night for the past week and its really helped me sleep.. i bought one of those foot spa things for like $20. A friend told me to try it for sleeping issues and it has worked well so far!! fingers crossed!

Anyone craving popcorn like crazy?? I can't seem to eat enough popcorn or pizza these days!! ;)

Also... here are pictures of our babies at 9 weeks!! can't wait for my next ultrasound on Wednesday :)

Attachments

• Baby A - 9 weeks.jpg
    Baby A - 9 weeks.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby B - 9 weeks.jpg
    Baby B - 9 weeks.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Pillow between the legs helps? Or something relaxing before bed like milk?

It sound silly but I just lie there and think of a big long involved (usually romantic) story lol and then I always just drift off to sleep cos Im not thinking about sleep!

Just found out the we are having identical boys yay we are so excited

Oh wow that's awesome! Yay two boys :) Cute!

I'm totally going to jump in here and say hi! I had a quick look to see if any of you were as far along as me but couldn't see any!
Then again I'm hitting that large and uncomfortable stage, you guys may not want me posting in here :haha:

I'm from NZ too, I'm 29 and have 3 kids already. I found out we were having twins at 6 and a half weeks, we got pregnant right after a miscarriage and I just knew we would have twins next.
Mine are boy girl twins and I'm excited but very nervous about it all still and wondering how on earth am I going to juggle everything?!

Someone said something about not being able to get a good nights sleep, that started early for me too and I went and brought a maternity pillow maybe 12 weeks or so? Can't remember but it helped a great deal. I just read that you got one of those already though so maybe try a different one? My sleep is still very much disturbed and nothing much has helped, that's the only thing that has made it a little bit easier

Something in the water here in NZ! Where do you get a maternity pillow from? Can you post a pic of your bump at 16 weeks if you have any and then now?

Just found out the we are having identical boys yay we are so excited

yay another set of momo boys! :) congrats.
did you know the chance of momo boys is 25% so makes your rare pregnancy just that little bit rarer!

We are now 26 weeks so anytime in the next 6 weeks they will be here :)

Aww, my sleep patterns have just started to go wonky, think its been since my uterus moved up.. i can feel it all the time when im laying down and its very umcomfy.. Can anyone recommend a pregnancy pillow?

Hi ladies, is it too late for me to join in here as well?

We found out yesterday that we are having twins. This is our first pregnancy, our second round of ICSI and we are older (40).

It would be nice to talk to other twin parents to be :hugs:

Well, I am no longer in the twins group. We found out today that one of our twins has died. It stopped growing about 2 weeks ago. Our other baby looks great, though, so I am hoping I don't lose that one as well.

hey girls!!!

can i join you all??

im expecting twin boys on may 17th!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Astellarmom - i am sooo sorry to hear that hunni! big hugs! i can not imagen what u are going through. my friend went through the same, and now has a very healthy baby girl who is 2yrs old

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grr dont you hate when you type a reply and it vanishes?!

AStellarmom - I am sorry to hear about your loss, I think in most cases people go on to have a healthy single baby so I hope this is the case for you too.

Arj - I totally blame the water! :haha: I got a full body pregnancy pillow from Kmart actually because the others I saw just didn't do it for me and surprisngly it does the trick fine though I am going to replace it cos it has been well loved and is on the lumpy side now. The ones that only go in between the knees wasn't my thing but baby city has those. I also saw some (new ones) on trademe that I was tempted to try but never did cos the one I got worked fine.
As for bump photos I don't have 16 weeks! I do have my 18 week one though and the latest one I just took on Monday at 29 weeks

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads