**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I have really creamy(like vaseline in white) cm recently do you think it is a good sign? never had creamy cm after ov before.

It's a sign of increasing oestrogen... Or an infection. Could mean anything!

normally I have rather liquid cm when I have increasin oestrogen ,

Consumed a lot of sugar or had sex or been in damp warm conditions lately, then? ;-)

Sorry I can't help more; there's not much science behind changes in vaginal discharge! It's not something I track either as there are too many variables.

hi ladies just checkin in to see how we are all doing! I hope we get some bfps on here soon!

Well my temps hike today at 12 dpo so not quite sure whats up no money for a test so its a waiting game untill next friday if af doesnt come

My temps are acting like last month again. Fed up!! I'm putting my uterus on the naughty step and not paying it anymore attention. No tests. I refuse to test just because it's withholding AF from me again. :p

Gah, I couldn't help it. Breasts have been suddenly fuller and more sore since yesterday, I didn't wake with a migraine aura, and I felt peculiarly good despite how stressful and depressing yesterday should have been. Sure enough, test was ultra faint positive again, though within 10 minute window barely with editing. It has dried to a visible line to the naked eye so I've hidden it. DH thinks we had a chemical. I think, if this one manages to stick, I've definitely trumped the rest of his Christmas presents this year...

Not holding my breath though.

Well everyone AF has come this morning , I am done TCC , I explained more in my journal its in my sig if you want to read the last post by me, GL to all and i hope your :bfp:s come very soon :hugs:

Very sorry, Ruskiegirl -- seems quite early for your AF, and at such a high temperature too!

AF is actualy on time this cycle , My usual length is 28 days but the temp ya i had theheater up cause it was so cold last night hehe

Odd, having the radiator on or not (and I sleep right next to it) never affects my body temperature. Must be my insulating layer. ;-)

My temperature took its typical DPO12 dive which means that I am out this month.

Popping in to see how everyones doing =D Im doing okday here getting rdy for xmas , Other then that waiting to ovulate which will be soon :hugs:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is healthy and happy for the New Year.

I am waiting to ovulate, too, Ruskiegirl, but other than timing BD around days 15-24, not doing any more tracking. For 2011, we're taking care of ourselves and working through the grief over not having our own biological children. Depending on how things go, we'll be looking at applying to adopt this time next year.

Best wishes,

Moxie08

merry christmas...

moxie, glad to hear you have a plan...would you consider IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->