**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Morning ladies :)

Sorry AF arrived for you maaybe :(

Glad you're feeling better moxie :)

How are you feeling today SBB?

My temperature rose again this morning, I really hope it's a good sign. It's currently 0.2 degrees above my average for the last 5 cycles, which isn't bad seeing as it started, and has mostly remained, below the average. Just have to wait and see what it does over the next 2 days.

Expecting ICs today so if they arrive i'll test and put myself out of my misery!

Cheeky -- it almost looks like you ovulated 2 days after FF thinks you did. =) Try moving the day on your overlay and see what you think.

I did that this morning as the pattern matches 8dpo instead of 10dpo. But I always feel my ovulation (I get a pop!) so i know I ovulated on Saturday afternoon. I actually suspect a 2nd ovulation on Sunday morning as I had the same sensations as my usual ovulation - My FS did point out 2 dominant follicles when i had an internal scan the day before ovulation

I did that this morning as the pattern matches 8dpo instead of 10dpo. But I always feel my ovulation (I get a pop!) so i know I ovulated on Saturday afternoon. I actually suspect a 2nd ovulation on Sunday morning as I had the same sensations as my usual ovulation - My FS did point out 2 dominant follicles when i had an internal scan the day before ovulation

Ooo that's really cool. It's not often you can get actual verification of things like that. Did you make notes on your chart so you can remember?

No I haven't, i've started keeping a Diary for each cycle in my Journal so i can see what's going on each month.

If I don't get a BFP this cycle i'm having a HSG at the beginning of the next so hopefully that will shed some light on things

She didn't test my progesterone levels :shrug:
She didn't, she just said ring to get the result.
She probably thought there would be something to discuss once they were back?

EDIT: These got tested -

- Full blood count (C)
- Menopause screen (LFE)
- Prolactin (PROL2)
- Urea and Electrolytes (U&E) for GPS
- Liver function tests (LFT)
- Thyroid function test (TFT2)

I'm sorry it's been such a rough day. :-(

With your last chart, I would be surprised if something was wrong with your progesterone. I would look towards your partner's SA results next and do everything you can to improve egg and sperm quality. It takes months for changes to take effect properly (especially for men).

No I haven't, i've started keeping a Diary for each cycle in my Journal so i can see what's going on each month.

If I don't get a BFP this cycle i'm having a HSG at the beginning of the next so hopefully that will shed some light on things

If you did ovulate twice, it might still be better to hinge your chart on the second one, as the CL from that egg will theoretically protect your uterus from menstruation longer than the first one. Your temps may also be slightly higher because of the additional progesterone, though there is a feedback process to limit this effect. All hands off when/if an egg implants, though!

It's just a thought, because you may need to wait a bit longer for AF or for a positive test, if there was indeed two proper ovulations. I know how nerve-wracking it can be!!

Thanks Moxie :)

So my AF is due Fri/Sat (CD27/28), so potentionally it could be that i'm due Sun/Mon if there was a 2nd egg

Why can't TTC be easy like it used to be (for me anyway)!!

Thanks Moxie :)

So my AF is due Fri/Sat (CD27/28), so potentionally it could be that i'm due Sun/Mon if there was a 2nd egg

Why can't TTC be easy like it used to be (for me anyway)!!

There is a chance, but you'll know better from what your temps do, I imagine! It is very possible that, even with two ovulations, one or both weren't 'adequate' so you won't see any differences. But if it does take longer, I didn't want to see you worrying about it! :hugs:

I hear you about crazy cycles though. I'm going nuts over mine this month. I can't imagine what might 'surprise' me next! Exasperated and fed up aren't exactly how I expected to feel when getting my first :bfp: and I almost wish AF was here already so I could start over. My body is having a laugh if it we end up with a :bfp: this month -- a serious laugh! Imagine if I had to repeat all this mess just to get pregnant again? :haha:

But a hard-earned :bfp: is not exactly the kind of gift I can reject just because I am feeling (literally) sick and disheartened. It's very hard to keep positive. I really don't know how we all keep our spirits up each month. We should get awards!

Sorry for posting twice, but I just got a call from my doctor about my test results, asking me to come in tomorrow. That means there's something wrong. :-( It's not seriously bad otherwise he would ask me to go to the hospital, but..

(1) He wouldn't have had the test results so soon unless there was something wrong with them, as the laboratory procedure means notifying the doctor immediately when something is wrong.

(2) He would have told me my results over the phone if they were good, as GP procedure means talking to someone in person to explain bad results. I asked for them, but he was evasive and instead asked how I was feeling.

I'm going back to work tomorrow morning, as I do feel better now that the fever is gone. Even my headache is mostly gone which means I'll get some sleep tonight. But I have another doctor appointment just before lunchtime, so I'll find out then.

Sorry ladies, I know this isn't really 'Two Week Wait' material, but it's got me stressed. If something was wrong and I became pregnant.. I'm not sure I want to think of that possibility!

Oh moxie I'm sorry to hear this, I hope it's something that can be resolved easily

Will be thinking of you tomorrow

Moxie I hope it's all ok, make sure you update us hun... Sorry I don't know what else to say, I would tell you to try not to worry but I know that's pointless... I will be thinking of you

x x x

Thanks, Ladies. :hugs:

I feel slightly woozy this morning but most of it is probably just anxiety over the dr appt. I was feeling better last night before I went to bed, although shivery and my temp was lower. I expected it to be lower this morning but it was 97.97. FF gives me 31 points for that. ;-)

Moxie that chart is looking good honey! 31 points is good I think :shrug:: lol I've still only got 70! And I put in my +ve tests days ago :haha:

I had awful night last night, I had a bit of blood and I was so depressed thinking I was loosing my little bean... Thankfully I think it was just more spotting, temp still up and digi still positive...

I know I should just be grateful to be pregnant, and believe me I am, it's just so scary, I'm convinced I'm going to lose it...

Anyway, cheeky let us know if you test again :D

Maaybe, I hope you feel ok today sweetie :hugs:

X x x

Sorry forgot baroness :dohh: I'll stalk your chart in a bit :D

X x x

Thank you :)

FF is down!!! just tried to put my temp in and it gave up on me.

Looking good baroness... I am NOT spending all day on here again, much as I'd love to so I'm going to check back at lunch for updates :)

x x x

I seem to be spending my life on here too, and not good seeing as im in work, oops.

Thanks xnmd1 :)

When's your appointment?

i went yesterday. the dr was a bit weird. she got in a fight on the phone while i was in her office. i didn't think sshe seemed very profession. but she did seem to know what she was talking about so i'll give her a chance. she gave me a pregnancy test, then sent me out of her office before telling me the result though:dohh: she wants to see me every tuesday until i'm 8 weeks, then send me for a scan, then see me once a month untill i'm 28 weeks, then once every two weeks untill i'm 34 weeks, and then once a week untill i deliver.

she asked when i was there and when i told her i was preg. a shocked look popped on her face and she said "YAAAAYYY" and then she says "having a baby is easy! no big deal .. you grow it in your belly, push it out, and then you whipe its bum and feed it! no problem so no need to worry, you were born that way, i was born that way, and so was everyone else"

but idk. it's kind of cool she's going to see me once a week for this month - most drs wont see you at all untill you reach 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->