**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

SBB - thought you weren't going to be online all day? How long you been here?? :D

Anyway, your input is required!

Implantation Signs: Possibly Triphasic on Day 22

So IF I'm pregnant I wouldn't have gotten a positive yesterday (CD25) would I?

I got another negative this morning though

Thanks xnmd1 :)

When's your appointment?

i went yesterday. the dr was a bit weird. she got in a fight on the phone while i was in her office. i didn't think sshe seemed very profession. but she did seem to know what she was talking about so i'll give her a chance. she gave me a pregnancy test, then sent me out of her office before telling me the result though:dohh: she wants to see me every tuesday until i'm 8 weeks, then send me for a scan, then see me once a month untill i'm 28 weeks, then once every two weeks untill i'm 34 weeks, and then once a week untill i deliver.

she asked when i was there and when i told her i was preg. a shocked look popped on her face and she said "YAAAAYYY" and then she says "having a baby is easy! no big deal .. you grow it in your belly, push it out, and then you whipe its bum and feed it! no problem so no need to worry, you were born that way, i was born that way, and so was everyone else"

but idk. it's kind of cool she's going to see me once a week for this month - most drs wont see you at all untill you reach 8 weeks

That's very attentive of her, which is great!

I hope my FS doesn't want to see me every week (when i get pregnant) he's a hour away lol

Just got to wait for that scan pic now :D

Hi Cheeky -- it looks to me like a gradual rise still, with some fall backs. Still, it looks quite good that it's stabilised at that level rather than drop like it does on other charts. =)

Thanks moxie, FF has said it's triphasic with possible implantation on CD22, so any ideas when a test would work IF i'm pregnant?

How did it go at the doctors?

SBB - thought you weren't going to be online all day? How long you been here?? :D

Hehe I haven't been on all day :haha:

Anyway, your input is required!

Implantation Signs: Possibly Triphasic on Day 22

So IF I'm pregnant I wouldn't have gotten a positive yesterday (CD25) would I?

I got another negative this morning though

Hmmm I'm not sure hun, but I think your chart looks really good! So I guess when it goes triphasic that's after implantation? So only 3 days ago, no you could still need a couple more days to get a +ve...
Have you had any symptoms?

Moxie how are you doing? How was the docs?

I went to the docs this morning, I have had bleeding and pains in right side :dohh: so they are sending me for an early scan at 6 weeks.. To check it's not ectopic or OHSS (ovary hyper stimulation, clomid can cause it) Fingers crossed it's ok.

x x x

Ohh, SBB, I hope it's nothing. Good that they are checking everything out.

The dr appt was a bit of a waste. :-( He didn't really go over the results, didn't explain anything I needed to do, just said we'll 'wait and see' ... I can't imagine what someone would feel like in my position who didn't have so much knowledge of healthcare. I know loads and I still feel worried and frustrated. All he said was that my white blood count was a bit high, but that's almost normal for me!

Got a print out of my blood work and checked it out -- my proportion of lymphocytes was very low and my neutrophils were a bit high but everything else looks close to normal.

In exciting news, my erythrocyte sedimentation rate was high which can be caused by pregnancy. I might officially have the most obscure 'potential sign' on babyandbump.com. ;-) Should I log this on FF?

I am just kidding btw. I'm pretty sure the slight increase is due to inflammation in my abdomen, not my uterus!!

Oh my god moxie I have NO idea what any of that means but I AM EXCITED!!!!

X x x

Well, I'm just glad I feel so much better. Not 100%, but to be honest, I'd rather feel like this and have *real* motivation to eat properly than feel 100%, eat crap, and get sick all the time!

The irony is that now I need to eat ultra-low-fat foods. I can't do that and my low GI diet! Fat is okay for low-GI in moderation, as you have to limit the refined sugars which cause your blood sugar to spike. It's known to help bring down high insulin levels. If i cut both fat and high-GI foods from my meals, I would be subsisting on .. WATER! And vegetables. Boiled vegetables. Thrilling. ;-)

I've lost over 5 pounds in the last 4 days. :X

That's great Moxie well done! Gotta eat healthy in case there's a beanie in there :D

x x x

I should note -- 5 pounds in 4 days is not healthy weight loss! I've been eating very little since Sunday. But FX, i'll be able to keep up some good habits.

I should note -- 5 pounds in 4 days is not healthy weight loss! I've been eating very little since Sunday. But FX, i'll be able to keep up some good habits.

It seems likely that a good bit of that is water weight, as I'm sure you know :). I wouldn't worry too much. I hope that you start feeling better, and I'm glad that the doctor's appointment went okay.

As for the rest of you gals, still wishing you luck! :hugs: :dust:

It seems likely that a good bit of that is water weight, as I'm sure you know :). I wouldn't worry too much. I hope that you start feeling better, and I'm glad that the doctor's appointment went okay.

Are you sick too? :-(

Nah, just allergies mostly. I've been nauseous but I don't know if I should chalk that up to sinus drainage or a symptom. I'm kind of unreasonably afraid that my sneezing fits might affect implantation though. It's driving me crazy.

Lol good point! I was sleepy and forgot it was because you were ill! :dohh:

So when are you testing Moxie?
x x x

Hey cheeky! Well it's kind of brown again now, just a teeny bit on the toilet paper. Not checking my cervix any more! So hope it will be ok but it's so scary, I'm
worried every minute and every time I go for a wee I'm scared I'll see blood...

I thought when I got my bfp I'd just be happy! But I can't help but think somethings going to go wrong :(

Anyway sorry, how are you? When are you testing again?

X x x

Nah, just allergies mostly. I've been nauseous but I don't know if I should chalk that up to sinus drainage or a symptom. I'm kind of unreasonably afraid that my sneezing fits might affect implantation though. It's driving me crazy.

i had an awful awful cough during my cycle & though for sure it would prevent implantation, clearly not. so need for silly worrys like that love

i had an awful awful cough during my cycle & though for sure it would prevent implantation, clearly not. so need for silly worrys like that love

Thank you! I figured I was just being silly. :blush: I guess I always feel like I'm going to sabotage myself or something.

Congrats again on the bfp, hun! :hugs: :dust:

I can't wait to see everyone's charts this morning! We're getting close (well, those of us that don't know already).

I'm right at xmnd1's breaking point (potential implantation?) now. ;P It's going to be so nerve-wracking taking my temp tomorrow morning! Even my DH is getting hopeful, as we've never had temps this flat before. Especially considering I've had a fever!!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4542092933_8edc1913a6_o.png

The cramps that come off and on (along with every other twing and twang) have started to get stronger. I never really had this so early in my luteal phase before.

When is everyone else testing? Aragorn, you are close to 9 dpo aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->