**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Moxie I can't wait either for your temp :) hope its up for you.

SBB i hope the bleeding has stopped?

Iv got a temp dip today, its not good, if i put the monitor on advanced instead of Positive OPK it wont give me crosshairs cos my temps are so low and erratic :S

Hi ladies :)

Glad the bleeding's stopped SBB :) You were bound to be worried after last month's chemical, I'm sure once you have your scan and see that sticky little bean you will relax a lot more!

How are you feeling today moxie?

Baroness, your temps still look pre-ov, hopefully it'll go back up tomorrow

I tested again this morning, BFN. My temp dropped a little today but i'm trying not to let it bring me down with it. Hopefully it won't drop any more tomorrow, AF due either Fri/Sat. FF is still classing my chart as trisphasic with possible implantation on CD22, so i'm holding on to that at the moment. I will buy a decent HPT if AF hasn't arrive Saturday morning.

Hi Baroness -- sorry to see the temp has dropped. I know how confusing and frustrating it is when that happens! Hope you are BDing still just in case!! We were caught off guard this month and I regret not being more careful with the timings.

I tested again this morning, BFN. My temp dropped a little today but i'm trying not to let it bring me down with it. Hopefully it won't drop any more tomorrow, AF due either Fri/Sat. FF is still classing my chart as trisphasic with possible implantation on CD22, so i'm holding on to that at the moment. I will buy a decent HPT if AF hasn't arrive Saturday morning.

Cheeky, I can understand why FF has said triphasic, but I still think you are two days out. Not that this really matters as it still looks very promising! :hugs: But you should definitely buy more than one HPT! FX you get a positive soon and the temps stay up.

Hi Baroness -- sorry to see the temp has dropped. I know how confusing and frustrating it is when that happens! Hope you are BDing still just in case!! We were caught off guard this month and I regret not being more careful with the timings.

Cheeky, I can understand why FF has said triphasic, but I still think you are two days out. Not that this really matters as it still looks very promising! :hugs: But you should definitely buy more than one HPT! FX you get a positive soon and the temps stay up.

Yeah i know moxie, I keep swapping my o date to CD16 to see what FF has to say from there. Thankfully it still says the same but with possible implantation on CD23 instead. Just going to have to keep waiting, patiently! lol

You never said how you're feeling? Better hopefully!

Oh! sorry :blush: I am feeling better. Not the same as before I was ill, but that's okay. Juggling TTC and being ill isn't very nice; the illness has made me so nervous about any 'feelings' in my abdomen, and of course the last week of the luteal phase is defined by twangs and cramps! :dohh:

I know I'm going to be 10x more paranoid if I turn out to be pregnant.. but maybe I'll peak early in my paranoia and settle down into happy baby-clothes sewing bliss. ;-) DH is actually more hopeful this cycle than other cycles in the past. He's not the one charting, though, so I'll let him have his little peaceful, hopeful cloud of joy this week. How is your partner doing?

Glad you're feeling better, hopefully you'll be back to your normal self soon :)

My OH is the sensible one, even though he's completely supportive and positive, he's always the first to say the usual things like "it'll happen when it happens" "just wait and see if your period arrives" etc etc. Sometimes he lets his sensible attitude slip though, like yesterday, examining my test just in case HE could see something i couldn't lol

Hey girls! I can't really catch up properly today.. My sis is here and I haven't told her yet and she can see my screen so can't be on b&b! I'm on my phone now :D

Anyway all charts lookig good, cheeky you're only using a 1dp thermometer, so chances are that drop is a lot less than it looks...

Anyway I'll be on later and have a proper look and catch up...

Ps I feel ROUGH today! Really sick, upset tummy, generally blurr :D

X x x

SBB wait till you got sick! I had my first bout of morning sickness yesterday, the chocolate milk i drank was still cold when it came back up, it was misrable. i hoping for a better morning today! good luck with your sister and what not :)

I am excited for both of our BFPs here and hope we can add more to them soon!

Maaybe -- I hope you are doing okay. Sometimes I feel so powerless when AF comes, but especially so when I felt I did everything perfect and the chart shows it. I know you're on the right track, though, getting support here and initiating tests with your GP. I hope the increasing sun brings your first BFP this summer! :hugs:

Im fed up now, it doesn't look like iv ovulated, im not saying that i wont but its annoying, and i just hope i do next month.

Sorry needed a little rant.

Baroness have you tried putting in a high temp for tomorrow and see if FF gives you your cross hairs?

I think you ovulated on CD15 or 16

Well no more sulking, just think about all the more BDing you can get in whilst waiting for O to arrive :D

I'm still sure you have O'd, but keep at it just in case !!

:hugs: Baronessgogo

Your temps are really erratic, for sure, but there's also a method to the madness, and I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet! Just search on FF for erratic temps in pregnancy charts and you'll find more that look like yours. Honestly, because most of your jumps are single temps, I see it more as oscillating a string (vibrations, like on a guitar). It's still a string!

Notice the graduated downwards before day 10? ovulation is clearly within the week after that. That's typical evidence of estrogen increasing (a general downward trend). Temps after are trending upwards. Look more at what they are oscillating around rather than the peaks and lows.

I also think you ovulated definitely no later than the 15th, and the evidence is good for it. Override FF and put the coverline around 96.6?

Even with a perfect chart, you can't guarantee you ovulated. Most women don't every month, though they don't know or feel any different. Screw the crosshairs! You've every chance as those triphasic flatliners!

Hey girlies :D

Sorry I haven't been on much today - my sis was here as I said, I managed not to blab to her! It's my mums birthday and we're all going round on Sat, so I'm going to give her a box with a note inside saying 'me and Danny are making you a Christmas Present' and then underneath put a digital test :D

Sorry your temps are so confusing Baroness... I read a thread the other day where someone said that acupuncture can help to even out your temps...

Moxie when are you going to test?! I know it's still early but it's exciting!

Cheeky I am still hoping for a positive from you!

Maaybe hope you're ok if you're still checking in :hugs:

XNMD hope you feel better - I'm shattered!

x x x

Hey girlies :D

Sorry I haven't been on much today - my sis was here as I said, I managed not to blab to her! It's my mums birthday and we're all going round on Sat, so I'm going to give her a box with a note inside saying 'me and Danny are making you a Christmas Present' and then underneath put a digital test :D

Sorry your temps are so confusing Baroness... I read a thread the other day where someone said that acupuncture can help to even out your temps...

Cheeky I am still hoping for a positive from you!

Maaybe hope you're ok if you're still checking in :hugs:

XNMD hope you feel better - I'm shattered!

x x x

I'm ok hun O:)

Just super stressed. . .
I have three different assignments in tomorrow, dissertation Monday and two exams before 6th May! Eek :wacko:

So don't really get much chance to come on as I've taken up residence in the library lol

xx

I am excited for both of our BFPs here and hope we can add more to them soon!

Maaybe -- I hope you are doing okay. Sometimes I feel so powerless when AF comes, but especially so when I felt I did everything perfect and the chart shows it. I know you're on the right track, though, getting support here and initiating tests with your GP. I hope the increasing sun brings your first BFP this summer! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yeah really disheartened me this month. . . more than others.

But I'm so egar to get OH's SA done as I'm hoping that shows up something so we have an actual reason :dohh:

Ah well I guess we've just got to keep waiting

xx

I'm only 10 dpo right now so I shouldn't even be testing! I've just used the last pound store test and they are useless -- not even in a hint of a line. I even followed directions and let my pee cool down to room temperature first. What bad sports! :haha:

I know my temps look so flat-lined right now, but actually there is a big variation on when I took them (either at 4:30 or 6 am). For example, today I had another temp taken at 4:10 (97.70). I often have two temps.

I never expect to see a positive on a test I take. So it won't be that hard to wait until AF. I only ever test on the cycles I chart anyway, just for record-keeping purposes. I'm sure I'll be joining Maaybe soon!

Thank you everyone, sorry i got a bit fed up. Today is my more positive day, especially as its the weekend and the sun is shining :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->