**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Morning Ladies :)

Slight temp increase this morning
BFN
AF cramps
AF due today/tomorrow (usual LP is 12 days)

Will see how it goes, at work today so hopefully that'll take my mind off everything

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning ladies :D

Maaybe I hope you manage to get all your work in on time and pass your exams with flying colours :D

Glad you're feeling better Baroness, this weather is so lovely, I would be happy if it just stayed like this til September :D

Moxie I have high hopes for you :D

And you Cheeky, your charts usually start falling by now :D I hope your cramps aren't AF :(

Keeping everything crossed for everyone...

x x x

I'm glad you are in a better mood, Baroness!! See, your chart pingponged right back up again. Some people just have different pulses and responses to pulses of hormones. It doesn't mean your less fertile for it unless your doctor has found problems with your LH and FSH.

Cheeky -- I am more and more convinced you are 2 days out from your average! It's just uncanny how close it is to your average. My own physical symptoms have been consistently 'ahead' of my chart by a couple days, and it's been driving me nuts, especially now that I'm mapping to 12 dpo aka 'impending AF' phase. I can't tell if the anxiety is from the dropping hormones or from being anxious about noticing any potential anxiety. ;-)

Been having such weird pains everywhere lately, but the weirdest are the throbbing and pulling just above where my legs meet the torso (inside the pelvic bone area) and on the inside of my legs (near the arteries). See the green dots just outside the labelled pelvic lymph nodes on the artery? About there.

Oooh Moxie that sounds like a good symptom!

Your thread about understanding implantation is brilliant!

x x x

Thanks, SBB. I wrote it a while ago (meant to do a bigger guide, but eh things happen). There seem to be so many questions about this that I figured I'd put it in my signature and hope for the best. ;-)

I know I can say this here, because you guys know that I find symptom-spotting ridiculous! :haha: I refuse to get excited about symptoms because spotting them doesn't mean I'm pregnant, it means that my hormones are where they should be in order to get pregnant.

As you know, I was ill earlier this week. Since then, my taste experience of food has altered. Twice now I've eaten something that initially tasted wrong (different). Two very different food products (a granola bar and canned soup) and yet the 'wrongness' was very similar -- metallic/bitter. At least one of those things I've eaten regularly before and it never tasted like that.

I think this also explains why I've been wanting only spicy/flavourful foods, as bland foods haven't tasted nice. I think I know why!! It's not the blandness, it's the bitter/metallic taste in my mouth. It's definitely been increasing this week. I guess I've only just noticed now because I've been fighting dehydration (dry mouth, swollen tongue). Now I'm really salivating!

Higher levels of hormones can cause changes in the taste buds, but I would have never expected to see that sort of symptom at this point. If I'm not pregnant this month, I'm going to have a very hard time predicting when I actually am!

I really don't think I am pregnant, as I am growing impatient and frustrated and super-sensitive (signs my progesterone is dropping). I often have very strong changes in mental health as AF approaches as my body responds to the differentials in progesterone and estrogen in different ways.

If progesterone drops and estrogen is left 'up', I get anxious. When estrogen drops, I get depressed (try magnesium and/or zinc). Of course the body can react to low X, high X, sudden rise in X, and sudden drop in X ... all in different ways. So, it's important to track what yours does.

Cheeky -- I am more and more convinced you are 2 days out from your average! It's just uncanny how close it is to your average.

Thanks Moxie, I have been bearing that in mind since you mentioned it. If it is the case than AF would be due Sunday. The good thing is that even if i move O to CD16 FF still sees probable implantation on CD23. So will just have to wait and see.

The only reason i've not adjusted on FF for this is because I feel my ovulation each month so I'm confident that CD14 is correct

I am getting my usual AF signs today so do expect her to be here by bedtime :(

How are you feeling today, Baroness? FX your temp is up!

Maaybe -- I hope you get a chance to relax this weekend from all the stress and work. :hugs:

Cheeky, we are desperate for an update. Your chart reveals nothing!

After a downturn in luteal symptoms, I suddenly got a massive surge at the end of the work day last night (like breasts really hurting, hot skin, jumpy, insane sense of smell). DH said I can't test but I secretly got some IC from my friend Claire. XD She snuck them to me all ninja style in the pregnancy book she returned. Still a negative, but I don't think I'll see a positive until day 13 at the earliest if I am pregnant. It's day 11 now.

The nighttime temp taking stuck with me. It's been 97.55 each night before bed the last week and last night it was 97.99! I was proper yawning and everything so clearly my body is getting used to living at higher temps. When I woke up this morning to temp and pee (no test, honest.. I'm going to wait until mid-afternoon), my breasts were aching again. I'm surprised at this turnaround but anything could happen tomorrow (when my temps usually start to drop). If they stay up or go up more, it's going to be hard to restrain people's excitement.

My temps have never looked like this before! :happydance:

And when Claire showed me her 'pregnancy' chart, she had similar flat temps -- the only time she ever had them. Coincidences are so evil. :haha:

FX the good news keeps rolling in, but :hugs: for those of us who start a new month soon and need to go through all of this again! :wacko:

Moxie that all sounds great, I really hope it's your month!!

Update when you've tested please!!

X x x

Ooh Moxie im excited for you, i hope they are all good signs :) Il be watching this afternoon.

I forgot to bring my thermometer to my mums house where i stayed last night, so i have no idea today :S

cheekybint I like the look of your chart. . .
I hope AF stays away hun! :)

Thanks Moxie although I don't think I'll quite get it this weekend dissertation is due Monday! We managed to talk the media services rounf so we can get the binding done then :happydance:

Sorry I'm a bit hit and miss atm girls I'm still devestated by this months AF
I don't know why it's been so different to every other month :shrug:
It's probably just all the stress! lol xx

Hi ladies :)

Well no AF again today, temp dropped slightly.

So either I did ovulate twice (CD14 and 15) as suspected and the 2nd egg is delaying my AF at the moment or I didn't ovulate till CD16

Obviously BFN again this morning :(

Sorry I'm a bit hit and miss atm girls I'm still devestated by this months AF
I don't know why it's been so different to every other month :shrug:
It's probably just all the stress! lol xx

I so understand, Maaybe. The same thing happened to me last year and really hit me hard.

cheekybint, Do you think it looks a bit like January's temps? I wonder with the TR if it doesn't naturally take you longer to implant as the egg moves slower down the tube. That's not a bad thing; I'm just wondering.

Baronessgogo, last time I stayed with family with my 'kit' I lost my health diary (containing explicit details of things people shouldn't be reading) and was dying that someone might find it. Perhaps its a good thing to leave your stuff at home. XD

Turns out the diary was in a pocket in another bag and in my house all along for months. Phew!

I won't be expecting a positive (IF and that's a BIG if) until day 13 -- that's monday and not even a strong positive day. Stranger things have happened, I guess, but we'll see. My temps normally drop after tomorrow so all we can do is wait and not buy the cute romper set we saw in the window of mothercare as we were shopping on high street this morning. :blush:

cheekybint, Do you think it looks a bit like January's temps? I wonder with the TR if it doesn't naturally take you longer to implant as the egg moves slower down the tube. That's not a bad thing; I'm just wondering.

Do you mean the 1/1/10 or 28/01/10? If you mean the 2nd one then yes i do actually! I've overlayed them, and pinned this cycle at CD16..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revtRiuU9.png

I actually asked the same question on BnB once before; regarding TR and implantation. I was wondering if a TR would cause earlier implantation as there's less tube to travel down. However, i suppose if the tube isn't perfect then I guess it would take longer to get down

I'm pretty sure this isn't my month now anyway, if I did ovulate on CD16 then AF would be here tomorrow, Monday at the latest (going on previous). Still getting BFNs, not a hint of anything at all. IF AF doesn't turn up by Tuesday I'll go and buy a decent test, but not till then.

Hey Girls :D

Moxie - chart is looking good hun :D

Cheeky - Your chart is looking good too, if a little confusing as to what dpo you are?! Fingers crossed AF is going to stay away...

Maaybe - I hope you've had a good weekend and got lots of work done :D

Baroness - your temps are still looking confusing... Someone on the maca thread said the maca helped to even theirs out... I wonder if it might help yours :shrug:

x x x

Moxie im glad i forgot everything then in that case lol

SBB i was actually thinking of trying maca at some point, got to do something about the confusing nature, i took my temp when i went home, i know it was the middle of the day, but was a low temp again :S

After the craziness at the beginning of the 2WW (and before), I feel a bit like a sullen child towards my chart. Now that it's acting disturbingly textbook, I feel even more wary!

I've been studying TTC charts for over a year now. I know a pregnant chart when I see one, and this chart is shaping up to be a pregnant chart with a first positive HPT in 1-3 days. Of course, anything might happen right now, but (as I keep saying) a baby has to start somewhere. That somewhere I guess includes the heart-wrenching ambiguous few days before menstruation where your chart is definitely doing something completely different.

I didn't want to get my hopes up. At all. But I think when you see my chart you'll understand how impossible that is now. This is where TTC for 3+ years comes weighing down on you -- I don't think I'll believe it if AF doesn't come in 2 days.

you're right moxie. you chart is definately doing something different this cycle! i've got my fingers crossed for you. i will be checking in on this thread untill i see the outcome for you :) good luck hun

Hello all, can I join? I love stalking charts! I am 6dpo today. Sorry for those of u who have AF's this month and good luck to those of u who are waiting!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->