**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

After the craziness at the beginning of the 2WW (and before), I feel a bit like a sullen child towards my chart. Now that it's acting disturbingly textbook, I feel even more wary!

I've been studying TTC charts for over a year now. I know a pregnant chart when I see one, and this chart is shaping up to be a pregnant chart with a first positive HPT in 1-3 days. Of course, anything might happen right now, but (as I keep saying) a baby has to start somewhere. That somewhere I guess includes the heart-wrenching ambiguous few days before menstruation where your chart is definitely doing something completely different.

I didn't want to get my hopes up. At all. But I think when you see my chart you'll understand how impossible that is now. This is where TTC for 3+ years comes weighing down on you -- I don't think I'll believe it if AF doesn't come in 2 days.

I really hope you get a BFP in the next few days moxie, I don't know as nearly a quarter of what you do about charts but I can see your chart is not following it's "average" pattern. When will you test?

Thanks, Cheeky! What do you think is going on with yours? Do you expect AF tomorrow or? I see you test BFN again :-(

Hello Leanne27 =) Baronessgogo is about that as well, so it will be nice to have some company! =)

Thanks girls. Moxie your chart looks promising! xxx

Thanks, Cheeky! What do you think is going on with yours? Do you expect AF tomorrow or? I see you test BFN again :-(

Well, it's one of several possibilities!

1. I'm actually pregnant - but do not think so

2. The B6 i took for 2 weeks has actually lengthened my LP by so far 3 days - is this possible with only 2 weeks worth?

3. The 2nd suspected ovulation has delayed AF by a few days (combined with the B6?)

4. The ovulation I thought happened on Saturday (CD14) didn't, and I ovulated on the Monday (CD16) (as well as the Sunday) - AF would be due today, LP hasn't been longer than 13 days. I was drinking on the Saturday evening, not a lot but I'm wondering if that may have interferred.

5. I haven't got a bloody (pardon the pun) clue!!!

CP was low and hard this morning, it's now high and soft again. CM is kind of watery/sticky, but there's not much of it either. I usually get a good dose of CM right before AF arrives

I've got myself into the mindset that AF will arrive, eventually. Just want it to hurry up and arrive so I can crack on with a new cycle, get my HSG booked, and hopefully get a BFP before the in-laws arrive from Australia on 6th June!!

Oh and on the day AF was due I had a lot of "bearing" down sensations down below. Feelings that I usually get when AF is going to she of face. They stopped that day and I've not had them again since

Moxie, I know you know a hell of a lot about charts, what do you honestly see with mine?

I think tomorrow will make it a lot clearer.

On one hand, it looks just like a normal chart of yours. For that, I'd expect tomorrow's temp to drop and AF to start. But it's totally not impossible that you could be pregnant, so don't give up on that yet! No AF is no AF. It's possible the feelings you got a couple days ago were implantation. The CL can be rescued at any time, really. Which means no AF and a few more days until a positive HPT!

Those things take time, even if they are totally frustrating. You are being very patient! I'm really hoping you get a really nice surprise soon.

Thanks Moxie, i'd already may the decision that tomorrow is the breaker really. If there's no AF tomorrow I'll go buy a decent test on Tuesday. I had a suspected chem in January and my chart looks nothing like that one, just the rest, so I'm very doubtful of a successful outcome.

I am actually surprised at how calm I've been - in RL if not on here! My sister is pregnant, she had a scan on Thursday, that's the only day I've really got upset about this whole TTC malarky this month, I'm usually down in the dumps and depressed for the last few days of my cycle/beginning of the next. Fine this month!

I suspect i'm just getting used to it all now

I hear ya! I *know* that I shouldn't see a positive for a few days if at all, but does that stop me testing twice a day? No. :dohh:

Lol moxie I have to admit i tested at 6dpo, was only an IC and obviously a BFN, just couldnt help myself :)

Cheeky im sorry i don't know much about charts or i would help, its too confusing for me at the moment, im sure when i get more into it it will make more sense to me.

Hi Leanne btw :)

=)

We are so anxious now to see a positive HPT! I started getting a few cramps again during the night/morning but they were superficial and unilateral (right side). Normally before AF starts I get really bad, deep cramps with IBS (which I don't have) all over and into my back. I know that cramps are normal in early pregnancy and I should be excited about my chart but it would be nice to just get through tomorrow unscathed and get that positive HPT. I feel like I'm holding my breath!

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you, i really hope its a BFP.

Finally got my crosshairs, saying i Ov'd two days later than by going off my OPKs. AF is due in two days, going off last month's cycle, so we will see.

I'm not sure about those crosshairs, either, Baronessgogo! But your previous chart did show higher temps before menstruation, and you are not quite that high this time. It's so hard to tell right now, esp. with your missing temps.

I'm not sure about your chart either baroness :shrug: I think it may have been earlier but ff can't pick it up because of the ups and downs...

Moxie have you tested today?!

X x x

Yes, at 4 am, but will try again this evening when I get home. I don't have ultrasensitive tests so I don't really think I'll get anything but evaps this early. No matter how much we would love for some confirmation right now!!!

I'm having some odd cramps now and then, but they fade quickly. Feel flushed and tired, but I didn't sleep well and I'm wearing a little knit sweater top.

Hey girls,

Can you have a look at my chart..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e1810

This month my temp after Ov is pretty much stable, last month it had dipped below the coverline.

Is this a good thing? I'm starting to feel a little bit excited, but know I'm getting ahead of myself!!

Thanks girls xx

Hey girls,

Can you have a look at my chart..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e1810

This month my temp after Ov is pretty much stable, last month it had dipped below the coverline.

Is this a good thing? I'm starting to feel a little bit excited, but know I'm getting ahead of myself!!

Thanks girls xx

It looks like a good thing to me. =) But I'm still waiting on the outcome of my suddenly stable temps!

Damn moxie you should always keep a stash of frers!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->