**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I do have a stash (though I'm down to 3 now)!! I will use one on Thursday morning or when I see a line on the IC. Whichever comes first. I might be in for the long haul so I don't want to waste them yet.

I also have two digital Clearblues just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting.

Afternoon ladies :)

Well I am now officially out, AF arrived this lunch time. Wasn't surprised, and okay about it too. Now just roll on next weekend for O time again! :D

Still got my fingers crossed for you Moxie! Good luck xxxxx

Oh no, Cheeky. :hugs: I'm glad the ambiguity is sorted, though. You are so strong! I hope this next cycle shapes up to be the one.

I have sporadic cramps but they aren't really like AF cramps -- more like episodic waves localized sharply on the right side. Just a couple of those so far, and they are easy to control immediately with relaxation, so they last only a few seconds.

Thanks Moxie, I'm surprised at myself to be honest!

I've got a HSG this cycle so I'm hoping that'll settle the question; "Is it me?" Apparently there's an 80% chance the reversal was successful but there's still that niggling doubt so hopefully the test will put my mind at rest.

Have updated my FF to ovulation on CD16, I doubt my LP would have been this long for any other reason

I really think you're going to get a BFP this week Moxie, your temperature is looking great! When you going to test with a FRER?

I am really glad you are getting the HSG done. I imagine it will help put your mind to rest about things. That is the next step for me -- we have our FS appt to discuss it on Thursday!

I can't believe my temp is still high given how poorly I slept last night. The two of us are so anxious. I never get nervous over tests or public speaking.. and now that I know a positive may start showing anytime, I'm quaking! DH is so conflicted. He thought it would just be a positive test and bam, we're pregnant. Instead, this build up!

Well the saga continues! No less than 4 hours on and AF has stopped!

Hey cheeky - sorry af got you :( weird it's stopped :shrug: your temp does look like normal for AF though... Good luck with the HSG

X x x

Cheeky, is your temp still high? implantation bleeding? how heavy is CD1 for you?

sorry to be following you around on BnB! :)

Cheeky -- nothing can ever turn out as expected, eh?

Took an IC and a superdrug -- both very clearly negative. It hasn't been 10 minutes yet but I can't see a line magically appearing anytime soon! We'll try again tomorrow late evening. I'm feeling a bit light-headed and flushed still. Looking forward to an early night in.

False alarm! Must have had herself a false start because the witch is back with full on vengence lol

Sorry it was BFN moxie, fingers crossed for tomorrow! xxx

Thanks, guys. =)

I think we need something fun and distracting. Here's a baby photo of me. Why not share one of yours and/or your partner?

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/37/79095844_5558a1f88d.jpg

DH:

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/40982671_5c168d5892_m.jpg

aww you both looked so cute!

I dont think i have any on the computer :( just hung up on my parents' wall for all to see :S

Likewise here, baroness; all the baby photos and embarrassing school photos!

Here is one I do have though lol

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v142/7/36/886120453/n886120453_1473991_981.jpg

White jumper and pigtails circa 1983/84 lol

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/seventhegreat/confirmation.jpg

Next to the end on the right, the only embarrasing photo i have, and thats only cos someone from school put it on facebook

although to admit if you want embarrasing iv a picture of my dad dressed in a basque and red fishnets next to kerry katona's ex, cant remember his name, might be mark.

It was for charity, i have to add

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->