**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

you guys are adorable! Nag your parents to scan some of the baby ones. =)

my parents and "scan" don't mix very well, iv only just got them texting!

Ah your pics are soooo cute! I don't have any on the computer :(

x x x

you guys are adorable! Nag your parents to scan some of the baby ones. =)

I was actually surprised NOT to find any on my mum's Facebook, thankfully she just has the really embarrassing drunken photos instead lol

97.92... best guess is that it will drop more tomorrow and then AF! Sorry guys. :-(

My DH is so sweet. He said he feels like he's got 5 matching numbers on the lottery but they stopped pulling balls and won't say when they'll pull the last one.

I'm starting to feel the same!

Aww Moxie im sorry :( it really looked like it was good this time.

Damn it moxie.... I hope you're wrong and you get a rise tomorrow...
Have you tested today?

X x x

Tested early this morning -- very negative, both FRER and IC. Would have had AF by now and I don't feel at all like I'm going to get it today. Still the same sporadic sharp cramp on my right side. I'm going to ask an FS about a luteal cyst or ectopic pregnancy on Thursday. We'll see what happens with the temps tomorrow!

Skin is still flushed but I seem to be getting used to the soreness now. I'm not sure if I'm going to test this evening or not. I'm running out of tests!!

Sorry about the BFN Moxie, I hope your temp goes back up tomorrow :)

Now I'm back to my normal logical self I can tell you that I never got a BFP until I was about 6 to 8 weeks gone with all my other pregnancies! That logic clearly goes out the window once the 2ww arrives but at least it shows that a BFP can be late without any problems :)

Thanks Cheeky :hugs: -- I know all the science, but even science goes out the window in the TWW+. I guess we all hope for a 10 dpo perfect positive and manageable morning sickness with no questionable bleeding and strong heartbeats and.. so on.

I am surprisingly happy now, but I will be happier when this week is over I think!

Sorry it was a bfn moxie.. Are you still hopeful? I am :D

Cheeky you made me laugh about 6-8 weeks with all your other pregnancies but you've been poas like a mad woman anyway :rofl:

X x x

As I said, that logic clearly goes straight out the window when the 2ww arrives lol :rofl:

I'll be exactly the same this month too :D

I am now that I've read up on round ligament pain. Anatomy isn't my forte, especially physio, so I've had to play catch-up.

It sounds like the uterus is attached to the right side somehow (in some way) by the round ligament, and the pains/cramps sound exactly what I'm experiencing (and where). I was worried that I've got a luteal cyst or ectopic pregnancy, both of which can cause my chart and lack of positives, but I'm less worried now.

I know not even a strong positive can stop a potential chemical or miscarriage, so I'm just hoping that it's taking its time to dig in deep. ;-)

Tested IC -- looks pretty negative so far. That said, I'm having a stronger hot flush right now. I have a hard time believing that AF is going to come tomorrow, but who knows. *shrugs*

I ran out of room on my paper chart as I only gave myself 34 days. And I have no more IC. :-( That leaves 1 FRER for tomorrow morning, 1 FRER for thursday morning, and 2 clear blue digitals for any hint of positive line. Not testing tomorrow evening as we'll be out until late.

Hun fingers crossed for you...

I've been having right sided pain as well which I was a bit worried about but I feel better now you've said about the uterus being attached :D

I really hope the FRER is +ve tomorrow morning :hugs:

x x x

not hopeful, i'm not getting any symptoms at all, and im due (according to my last cycle) tomorrow, its just been too confusing this month, can't wait for it to be over and hopefully a normal month next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->