**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

ok after saying that i needed a wee, sorry tmi, so thought i might as well test too, as you do. well, after a minute it looked negative so i left it, went back three to five minutes later and there was the faintest of faint lines. Now im trying not to get my hopes up, as i know very well it coukd be an evap, but im gona test first thing in the morning, so will let you know. it was an ic btw.

That sounds exciting baroness! Will check in the morning :happydance:

X x x

omg, that would be amazing! hope it turns into your positive, baronessgogo!!

Another :bfn:, another temperature drop although I took the 5 am time to make it comparable to yesterday's time. Whatever is going on down there, I hope it is happy. :shrug:

:hugs: aw moxie, i really hoped it was good news for you.

I did two tests this morning, one negative and one again had the fainest of lines, so im convincing myself they were evaps, as the otehr one was negative and the other is meant to be more sensitive, all ICs tho. Then i start getting stupid and thinking well iv done around 17 of thes tests with nothing on them, why would i get two evaps in a row? then my head starts hurting and i have to lie down lol

sorry for rambling once again.

Your temp is up again though so yay! =)

My paper chart is even clearer than my online chart, as it shows all the temps and the times. There's a very clear, consistent, stable luteal pattern that's continued even today. So, I'm not very concerned yet. But seeing a positive would definitely make me feel more secure! We'll see tomorrow. I don't think anything is going to happen today. I would be getting IBS already with AF starting properly around 10 am.

Tomorrow I will ask for a blood test and a scheduled scan. They would be scheduling them anyway per protocol for infertile couples but if necessary I'll pull out my "Sharp pains on my right side!" card to trigger the ectopic diagnostic pathway. Better to be safe!

Ok i couldnt wait, bought a clearblue test, again there was the faintest of lines but came up within 2 minutes, and was sorta blue? i think i may be losing my mind a little here lol.

aw baroness, it's still early & tests vary in sensitivity. this could develop into something! i will check in on you good luck

oh i was typing that as you were posting about the clearblue ... yayyyy

im trying to calm myself down now, they are only very faint and could all be evaps :S got to keep it together.

I am so jealous! I don't even have faint lines and I did a clearblue last night.

Baroness post your pics in the preg test gallery!

Moxie I hope tomorrow will bring you a bfp :D

x x x

Iv tried taking photos of them but my phone is rubbish, cant even see the test line properly :(

And I just read about your reading as well! This is all very exciting!

Oh how exciting Baroness!! I hope it's the start of your BFP :D

Good luck for tomorrow Moxie!

Thanks, Cheeky =) I've decided not to test again until after our fertility appt tomorrow. My head is filled with romantic notions about having a doctor come in to tell us if we are pregnant or not. Maybe that's what the little invisible bean has been planning all along. :haha:

That saves my last FRER for Friday and then I can buy more on the weekend. Strategic use of HPTs + plot hooks = Win.

Moxie i really hope that the doctor has some good news for you.

After all that, DH couldn't wait to test and made me do a Tesco one inclandestine at his mums. Of course it is perfectly negative! And now he's making me carry it around in my pocket. :wacko: Men! :haha:

:haha: iv been carying mine round at work before i could sneak it into my bag.

Just done a FRER, faint line, pink, came up at 1 minute, waited till 3, still there, gonna go post it on the gallery when its uploaded to photobucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->