**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

i would be if i could convince hubby, he's still sceptical lol

Omg Baroness!! That OH of yours must be colour blind!! There is most definitely a line on ALL those tests :D

I said that, he said he's not getting his hopes up until its darker

Well fingers and toes all crossed that they get darker tomorrow, and the day after, and day after!

I am so excited for you!! :rofl:

Maaybe2010 really is some kind of babydust. :happydance: I wonder if she knows your news yet??

Lol we were saying the same thing about all the people my friend Dinah stalks, everytime she goes away one of us gets a :bfp:`

Well I do now Moxie!! :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You owe it to me lol
I could be used as a new fertility treatment!

Yes Maaybe you definately started a lucky thread .. like 3 of us have gotten BFP's now :) Congrats baroness :)

Baronessgogo your OH DEFINATELY needs glasses! lol

:happydance:

xx

Hope it's lucky for me this cycle! :D

How you doing maaybe?

Hope it's lucky for me this cycle! :D

How you doing maaybe?

I'm doing ok thanks hun O:)
Been AWOL for a little while lol

I'm just waiting for OV
But hoping my cycles are back to 28 days this cycle

I'm optimistic for this month, got a good feeling :)

but if the worst happens and the witch shows
we're still getting things sorted this with FS and OH's SA
So will definately be progress in TTC :thumbup:

How're you hun?
Not long since the witch? :growlmad:

Fingers Crossed for us both!
Stick with me and you'll be there soon anyway :haha:

Oh annnnd

I used a link last month from babyandbump for two free pregnancy tests
They showed up today!! :thumbup:

I think it was off duofertility if anyone wants to try it :flower:

Glad you've got your PMA back!

Yes unfortunately the witch got me a few days ago. Back to square one again! Waiting for my HSG appointment to come through at the moment, if it's not here by Friday i'll be calling them up because I want to make sure it's well before my next ovulation

I ordered those tests too. 2 lots lol One arrived at home yesterday and the 2nd arrived addressed to my OH at work today - good job he knew it was coming, would have liked to see he explain that one away to his employees lol

Fingers crossed this will be our month!

4am and just dont a digi, no mistaking it, says "Pregnant 1-2"

Just wanted to say thank you Maaybe :) im glad to have been part of your lucky thread, not that im goig anywhere mind, il still be stalking :)

:hugs: I am very happy for all of you who have your :bfp: but I really don't think I'll be joining you.

I expect to get AF tomorrow or today based on the progression of temps, etc. It really does look like a luteal cyst or a bad egg, as the temps are showing a clear loss of functioning in the CL. Better to have a potential loss now than in 2 weeks, I guess!

The next few months we're not TTC as I'm going to be seriously amping up my exercise to lose some weight in preparation for IVF. So sick of this month already, and it's ups and downs! I'll let you guys know what the outcome is from my fertility appt. =)

Congrats baronness! I think you must have ov'd cd15 not 17 like FF says :D

moxie I'm sorry it's not looking good, I was really hoping you'd get your bfp... I hope the FS appt goes well :hugs:

X x x

Congratulations Baronness!! I take it the OH is believing it now :D

So sorry this month isn't working for you Moxie, like SBB I was really hoping to see you get your BFP this month. Good luck with the FS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->