**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Yep, shoved it in his face and said "see, told you i was pregnant" at 4am, probably not the best way i could tell him but he was annoying me lol

Baronessgogo! :haha:

I want to do a special suprise when it finally happens but he always insists on being there for the test :dohh:

xx

Baronessgogo! :haha:

I want to do a special suprise when it finally happens but he always insists on being there for the test :dohh:

xx

My DH wanted to be there for the tests, but sadly was unable to wake up at 4 am with me each morning. :haha:

Congrats to the BFP's! Feel like my AF is coming, i keep POAS but BFN's!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

Congrats Baroness!

I am 10 DPO today and did a CBD test tonight and I got a BFP - so excited and I felt so positive because of what my charts were telling me!

Thanks for your support in this thread xx

Thanks girls, still completely shocked and not quite sure what to do with myself! xx

Thanks Maybe2010, well 10 dpo but yes still early! This does seem to be a lucky thread! Hope the rest of us get our BFP's soon also : )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls :(

noticed while at work today that i was bleeding.. when i noticed it was bright red & like a light period. it has now tapered down to brown spotting.
as soon as i noticed the blood i left work and headed for the emergency room .. waiting six hours and was told it would be another 3 - 4 hour wait -- so i left. am going to wait it on in the morning.
had some mild cramping more so when up and walking etc.
thinking it is over for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no! That is horrible! I would have demanded to be seen! So sorry honey. :hugs:

Oh no, xnmd1! :-( :-( :hugs: Are you okay?

I am officially out now as of 2:50 this morning. Amazingly, like everything else, the start of AF has been offset by 6 hours. I wonder if the Soy caused this. I never bleed in the night, but this month has been a first for many things already. Glad to be starting over. Gutted that I won't be trying for a couple months now. Hope that when I come back here all of you are into your second trimester and I'll be an athletic BMI of "under 30" .. ;-)

i don't know moxie. i rang my mom and she said she thought if i was miscarrying the blood would have got heavier by now or i would have more than just mild cramps. i won't find out untill tomorrow though what is going on to me since our medical system is a mess.
i'm so angry no one would tell me if my baby was okay after 6 hours of waiting i have to wait again untill tomorrow. one nurse did ssay if i spiked a fever or threw up to dial 911 but besides that they have told me nothing!

Did you go to the A&E or the early pregnancy unit? I would've hoped they did more than that. :-(

xnmd1 - Bleeding is very common in early pregnancy and I've experienced it it myself.
It was quite drastic the amount of blood I had but I didn't miscarry so tell that beanie to hold on in there!

:hugs:

Xnmd I know it's easy to say but try not to worry, bleeding is very common in the first few weeks as there's a hell of a lot going on down there...at this point they should be able to give you a scan and see what's going on...

Moxie I'm sorry you're out :hugs: I wish everyone on this thread had got their bfp... How come you won't be trying for 2 months?

Maaybe how are you doing hun? Did you get all that uni work in ok in the end? I'll be stalking you this cycle :D

X x x

Xnmde aww hun im sorry, tho as Maaybe and SBB says it is common, i really hope it goes ok for you. It would be my worst nightmare.

Aw Moxie im sorry to hear your news too :(

SBB when is your scan?

Ah im sorry to hear that, I hope everything is ok. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back