**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

i went to the A&E .. which they are useless. there was a man sitting next to me for 7 hours who hurt his back and couldn't walk and no one helped him either.. and a girl laying on the floor vomiting.
i'm just waiting for my doctors office to open this morning. and im prepared to yell at them as it is usually a 2 week wait for an appointment.

i called my doctor and they told me they wern't doing any bookings for today whether it was an emergency or not.. they gave me a number to an on call doctor.. his office doesnt open for another hour and i don't even know if he will see me yet.

now i am just crying .. i'm so upset. why won't anyone help me and my little bean :(

xnmd1, hope someone is checking you both over now :-( I hope you were able to get some support from family/friends, too. Let us know how you get on!

Moxie do you think my chart is gearing up for OV?

xx

so here is what has happened guys ..

my doctor wouldnt see me so i called my friend who is pregnants doctor and told him my story - he saw me right away. said my uterus is the perfect size for 6 weeks and my uterus is closed so i'm not miscarrying - yet.

now here is the thing.. he sent me to the maternity ward for bloods because of my bleed. they did a test and i have a negative RH factor which only occurs in 10% of women. not sure if you know what that means and i don't 100% get it but my understanding is that basically it is an enzyme in my blood that creates antibodies which attack my baby because they see it as foreign.
i have 24 hours to go get a needle to correct this or i may lose my baby and possibly not be able to have children again. normally if your RH negative you wouldnt need the shot untill 28 weeks gestation but because of my abnormal bleeding i need it imeddiately - he said within 72 hours of the bleed to save the baby

Oh gosh xnmd1, I am so sorry you are going through all this :(

I hope you are able to arrange this injection asap, is the doctor you saw sorting it for you?

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, I really hope everything is okay xxxx

thanks hun, just waiting in the emergeny room now for the shot and hoping my little one will be ok

Hope u get it! Good luck!

xx

At least its some good news wrapped in bad :S you must be so worried.

back from the emergency. had my winrho shot & beta HCG is 13,427 :)

That's great xnmd glad it's all ok x x x

Hi xnmd1, have been stalking this 'lucky' thread for about a week waiting to ov ! so have been looking to see how you got on... wow huge HCG numbers, CONGRATULATIONS. Hopefully this is the last worry for a happy and healthy 9 months for you :hugs:

Maaybe -- yes, probably around day 15/16 again!

xmnd1 -- I am so glad everything is getting sorted.

Moxie I hope your right because I'm scared I've missed it today!!

thanks everyone! i'm certainly relieved. i also so the yolk sac and the fetal pole & the doctor said that was his cheap portable machine and he would get me in to look on his good machine next week

Thats fantastic news xnmd1! i was worried for you, im glad everything is ok :D

Xnmd I know it's easy to say but try not to worry, bleeding is very common in the first few weeks as there's a hell of a lot going on down there...at this point they should be able to give you a scan and see what's going on...

Moxie I'm sorry you're out :hugs: I wish everyone on this thread had got their bfp... How come you won't be trying for 2 months?

Maaybe how are you doing hun? Did you get all that uni work in ok in the end? I'll be stalking you this cycle :D

X x x

Sorry SBB I only just read back to this :haha:

Yeah most things are sorted now! :)
One exam left on Friday and that's my lot! :happydance:

Yes please stalk me
I would miss you if you didn't! :haha:

:hugs:

Whitbit22 - You've been trying a long time hun I really hope this thread is lucky for yoooou! :)

Have you had any testing done?
I know someone has already asked you this in another thread but I can't find it :shy:

xx

Hi Ladies, I would like to join.....hahaha...I am avid chart stalker!!!! been ttc for 10 months now and currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid.....

7 DPO?
When are you testing hun?
Your chart is looking gooood :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member