**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Xnmd-So glad everything is ok! I was worried and outraged that you werent getting care!

:wave: Hi maaybe. I have had the bloodwork and DH had his SA. Thinking an HSG is the next step, going to see my doc this week! If they plan on doing it when I go they may have to do a blood test to make sure I'm not already pg.. Wouldnt that be awesome? :haha:

:dust: to all you lovely deserving ladies!

Xnmd-So glad everything is ok! I was worried and outraged that you werent getting care!

:wave: Hi maaybe. I have had the bloodwork and DH had his SA. Thinking an HSG is the next step, going to see my doc this week! If they plan on doing it when I go they may have to do a blood test to make sure I'm not already pg.. Wouldnt that be awesome? :haha:

:dust: to all you lovely deserving ladies!

That would be awesome :)

:flow:

having a scan tomorrow morning at 6w+3 to double check that my little bubs is ok, plus the dr said he thinks he saw 2 sacs but can't be sure because he wasn't using good equipment soo .. twins? its not impossible !

Last night I had a dream I was having a scan and the doctor said I was having twins! i came home and took 2 hpts and got 2 bfps maybe its a sign lol

I also had a dream I was pregnant :shock:

I don't get them often and we had moved house and the babys room we were making was GORGEOUS :)

maaybe - ugh, not sure when to test...hahaha...I am nervous for the bfn....I guess I will try to make it till 14 or 15 dpo. Nice temp dip...looks like you Oed yesterday!!!!

xnmd - congrats on that..I would love twins....let us know how it turns out!

maaybe - ugh, not sure when to test...hahaha...I am nervous for the bfn....I guess I will try to make it till 14 or 15 dpo. Nice temp dip...looks like you Oed yesterday!!!!

xnmd - congrats on that..I would love twins....let us know how it turns out![/QUOTE

I'm planning on going the length this cycle too
See how long we last though :haha:

It is a rather sexy dip isn't it!
I'm so proud of it :)

:dust:

Do you think we :sex: enough?

I've been so busy and stressed that I haven't seen him all that much and definatley haven't been DTD as much as usual . . . .

I've got almost 2 weeks left until ovulation; thankfully I'll have Maaybe's two week wait to keep me entertained! ;-) Hope you get some more new 2WWers here talking charts with you.

I should be back in the 2ww by the end of the week, hopefully!

HSG on Thursday morning and no BDing until it's been done :(

Maaybe - I think you got the bding in.

Cheekybint - good luck on the HSG....Let us know what your results are. Fxed that evrything is ok.

Cheeky good luck with the hsg...

Maaybe I'm crossing everything that you've done it this month :D x x x

I only have 4 temps on my chart because I just got my thermometer. Is there any point in trying to read anything into these temps since I don't have a coverline? Or should it still have a trend?

Yep I'm here to keep you going until your own TTW :)

Thanks SBB :hugs:

I only have 4 temps on my chart because I just got my thermometer. Is there any point in trying to read anything into these temps since I don't have a coverline? Or should it still have a trend?

Um. . . not unless you know your average temp pre OV?
Everyone is different and my temps so far have been higher than last months.

xx

It's a bit hard to tell as you don't have anything to compare it to, but everyone has to start somewhere! =)

I should be back in the 2ww by the end of the week, hopefully!

HSG on Thursday morning and no BDing until it's been done :(

How did the HSG go?? I'm due for one but putting it off until June I think. I have an ultrasound scheduled May 25th. I really hope everything is clear for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->