**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

maaybe, i'm no expert, but you've had a MUCH clearer ovulation than on your last cycle you charted. what a nice dip and then rise .. lovely :) i'm hoping for you hun

Thanks hun O:)

I'm a bit worried about my temps now though :wacko:

They're not really increasing but then last months only sees a slight rise at this point but they're not all higer than some of the temps I got pre OV :shrug:

yeah i would say your temps are definately out of the usual for you but didnt moxie say she thought people usual got preg on the strange cycle

maaybe- doesnt look bad at all....might start rising after implantation...

Hello Ladies. I posted my analysis in my story thread. It's very specific to my charts, but it should give you an idea for how I analyse yours as well.

The key is to understand how your body cycles on several levels -- daily, every few days, monthly, and more than monthly (if you have the data!). Once you are able to identify the general trends, you can ignore the noise (peaks and valleys) and better understand what is going on in your body. This is more than just predicting ovulation -- knowing what is happening in your body means that you can treat it better. For example, minimizing fats during your luteal phase to minimize PMS and menstrual cramps. Taking the right vitamins and supplements to support your well-being. Knowing that you are especially sensitive and emotional today because of your hormones changing, not because your DH is being a jerk. And so on!

moxie - thanks for that analysis...it was very interesting to read.

Can I ask you ladies to 'perv' at my chart please... had another small temp rise today so now it's almost 0.4c above my average, all opinions greatly appreciated :)

However, BFN on an IC this morning boooooooooooooooooo :(

Well, there is evidence that you ovulated this month and the overall pattern does depart from the March chart, however your temps still have only just reached the height in the January chart.

Fingers crossed the temps stay at a sustained high and you get your positive. =)

notquite- loosk good so far...lets see what tomorrows temp will be, it might give us a better picture.

Hi Ladies, still no O here yet, chart is looking different to usual. Had a slight dip this morning but nothing that suggests O is on it's way

Hope everyone's doing okay xx

Thanks hun!

I'm really excited for it! (If you coldn't already tell)
Just can't wait to get some answers, get some fixes and get a :bfp:!!
Well, that's the way I hope it's going to work O:)

x

That's the way it'll work I'm sure :D

First time I saw my FS I was sterile, he was still fantastically positive about the outcome. Obviously yours is a completely different issue but they'll be full of positive ideas all the same!

Just waiting on my O now to see if my HSG has giving us a helping hand this month :D

I do hope sooo :)

Do you use OPKs hun?
I can't see them on your chart but your dip today might be the lead up to a big temp rise!

:hugs:

hi everyone - well I am still in shock, but I got a BFN this morning....I cant believe it....looking at my chart and my symptoms I thought this was it for sure! I am devastated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->