**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Oh it's hideous when I went for my US to check for PCOS I was nearly wetting myself! I had to go for a wee before they did the TV because I would have wet myself lol!

I have such a weak bladder though. :haha:

They can never see anything (in my experience) through the normal US so I think it's pretty likely they will do a TV. It's not bad at all, they just pop the camera up there. Nothing like a smear it's not painful or anything.

Are they just checking you over as part of the FS stuff?

I think you'll be 12dpo then, I think that's too early to see anything if you are preg but it's worth mentioning :D

x x x

lol I'll be like that too! :haha:

I honestly don't know where it's come from becuase no one has mentioned it to me it's just come through the post :wacko:
I'm not complaining mind at least everythings getting sorted :)

5 hours until I go to the FS :happydance:

What does anyone think to my chart?
Looks crappy to me :(

xx

I think your chart looks fine hun, I mean it doesn't look amazing, but it looked pretty amazing last month and AF got you, so I wouldn't worry about it :shrug: Mine looked pretty crappy this cycle too!

Good luck at the FS hun I hope they are really helpful - did you get OHs sperm analysis done yet?

x x x

Hello Maybe, I dont think it looks crappy, your temps are still up above coverline xx Lets hope they stay high and get higher! xx

I know, last months was amazing :wacko:

Nope not yet, he's had letters to do it on the 17th of this month
but they might say something different today and I've made him keep everything in incase they say he can do it today :haha:

Thanks Ladies :flow:

xx

Good luck Hun hope it goes well :D

X x x

I'm confused!

Ladies have a look at my chart please!

I've definitely past my fertile period, EWCM has now gone and my CP is no longer high etc. Thing is my temps don't suggest ovulation has happened :(

Do you think it's possible I've ovulated and my temps are very slow in rising this month? or is it as i suspect.

still not bought a new thermometer by the way.

Sorry cheekybint I can't really make much sense out of it either :hugs:

Thanks maaybe, I don't know what to think at the moment. I'm suspecting that the HSG has played havoc and my body's tried to ovulate but hasn't :(

Will have to wait and see what happens with my temp tomorrow

Good luck with the FS today xxx

cheeky - it took my body a while to Ov after my hsg....I dont think you have yet. I would look out for another patch of ewcm.

maaybe- chart doesnt look to bad. I think you are doing well. Let us know what the fs has to say.

Huge temp dip for me this morning...so I think I am out of it. Well I have one more month of trying, then they want me to come in and have fibroid surgery. I do have one that is bulging into my uterus. The dr said he has seen many people get pg with them but it seems to be the only thing that is hindering me. I guess they figure it stops the egg from implanting.

Cheeky -- you are at your temp when you ovulated last time. Let's see what tomorrow's temp does. Your temps are looking a lot more stable this month. The fertile signs match the estrogen not the progesterone so they don't always match perfectly.

Maaybe -- true, your chart isn't as easy to understand as the last month's. Maybe this one will give a better clue to why you've not conceived yet? Keep in mind you experienced a dip at 8-9 dpo last month to the same temperature, so this may be a pattern for you.

ttcbaby117 -- Did they say where the fibroid was bulging into your uterus? You do have a nice, clean chart. I hope the temp rises again for your BFP, but even if it doesn't, you've got a good start to understanding more about what's going on in your body.

Update :)

I had the rubella bloods and 21 days blood although I'm on CD 22 the nurse said it didn't matter

My ultrasound is still booked for Saturday
But my HSG isn't until 31st August

And we thought OH was doing his SA on Monday apprently not
They told him on the phone but he hasn't recieved any letters!
We first seen the doctor on 7th April and it's still not booked
He's doing it and taking it in anyway he says!!

So although it's got things moving we're going to have to wait until at least September to get any treatment.

thanks moxie....the fibroid is on the back left side of the uterus, in the upper corner...it isnt blocking anything as shown by my hsg but the theory is that it is hindering implantation, kind of how an IUD performs. The only other problem that might be hindering me is endometriosis. I do not know if I have it but they want to rule it out. So I guess that is my next step, providing that round 3 doesnt work.

I have looked back at my other charts from last year and never have I had one look like this. I have never had such a high temp that stayed so consistent at 98.34. All of this just puzzles me.

Thanks ladies :)

I think I had ovulation pains about half hour ago, so fingers crossed my temp will be up in the morning. Best get some BDing tonight :D

has anyone had a lap done to look for endo? I have been told this is my next step. also I was wondering if anyone knew if you can see endo with a hysteroscopy?

temp has finally gone up! suspected ovulation yesterday but FF puts me at o last friday if my temps remain high! don't believe it tho, definitely wasn't then.

cheeky that is a nice rise, I had a little rise too this moring which has made me feel loads better!!

Moxie, how're you?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"