**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I do hope sooo :)

Do you use OPKs hun?
I can't see them on your chart but your dip today might be the lead up to a big temp rise!

:hugs:

No I don't, we just start BDing every other day (or more) from around CD10. Bit late starting this month though because of the HSG.

I think my dip today may be my last before O, I usually ovulate around CD15-16, so hopefully it'll be up tomorrow morning :D

So glad it wasn't higher this morning or FF would have shown Friday as O, and we'd have only BD'd the once! Manage to get a few more in since then though :haha:

hi everyone - well I am still in shock, but I got a BFN this morning....I cant believe it....looking at my chart and my symptoms I thought this was it for sure! I am devastated!

Your chart is still looking great! Your temp doesn't show any sign of dropping down. Do you know how long your LP usually is?

yeah last month, which was my first month on clomid it was 16 days with my af starting on the 17th. So I am expecting it to do the same this month. Usually, nonclomid cycles my lp is 15 days. I know everyone says you arent out till af...but I just cant see that I would get a negative on the 14 dpo and then a positive.

As much as I'm a POAS addict, I can assure you that it's definitely a possibility. All my previous pregnancies (3 of them) I've never found out I was pregnant till past the 6 weeks mark!

So there is always a chance, don't give in yet!

Good luck xxxxxx

thanks cheey...that does make me feel better....this negative has almost made me want to go the dr and see if somethign else is wrong though bc of all the symptoms I have been having.

I do hope sooo :)

Do you use OPKs hun?
I can't see them on your chart but your dip today might be the lead up to a big temp rise!

:hugs:

No I don't, we just start BDing every other day (or more) from around CD10. Bit late starting this month though because of the HSG.

I think my dip today may be my last before O, I usually ovulate around CD15-16, so hopefully it'll be up tomorrow morning :D

So glad it wasn't higher this morning or FF would have shown Friday as O, and we'd have only BD'd the once! Manage to get a few more in since then though :haha:

Oh well hopefully then! :)

lol we didn't get to much :sex: this month :dohh:

xx

also cheeky did you use the first response...cuz arent they supposed to be the most sensitive? I read they pick up as little as 6 miu of hcg....that is what I used.

To be honest I couldn't tell you what tests I used back then, my kids are 16, 12 and 10 lol

My memory is good but not that good lol

With my first it was a blood test that finally decided I was pregnant

Oh I see....thanks for the information. I guess I will just concentrate on next month and if I get a nice surprise then great....but i will say I am starting to feel cramps now.

Hi ladies,

Just wondering what you think of my chart. My post O temps are a little different this cycle.

Thanks girls

xx

I know :happydance:
I just pray so much that it's right!! :)

Although we've got our FS appointment tomorrow
I'll feel a little silly if I have to go back in a week or so and be like 'I'm pregnant' :haha:

Oh Maaybe that will be the best silly feeling you will ever have I am sure.....

Hopefully!! :)

But now if it's not true I'll feel crap!

I might test Thursday, 10DPO??

Hey girls :wave:

I miss you all! :hugs:

Maaybe I hope your prediction is right :happydance: she does seem to have got quite a few right! :D

x x x

SBB :hugs:
We miss you tooooo!! O:)

To add to our FS tomorrow I just went back to my (other lol) house
and I've I've a letter from the hospital, an ultrasound booked for Saturday :happydance:

Oooo, they might see something! Definitely ask if they can do a vaginal one as well as an abdominal one. And get them to explain what they are looking at, too!

good advice moxie - I have found so many times that we forget to ask those kind of questions until we get home and go...wait what did he mean by blah blah blah.....

Oooo, they might see something! Definitely ask if they can do a vaginal one as well as an abdominal one. And get them to explain what they are looking at, too!

Do you think I could ask them for that? lol
I'd be really shy to O:)

The letter says if they can't see the organs clearly then they'll do a transvaginal scan, do you think they could/ would find different things though the TV?

The letter says I have to drink TWO PINTS of water an HOUR before and NOT use the toilet :shock:
I will be peeing myself :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->