**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Ladies, I'm getting ovulation pains again tonight. Last night left, tonight right. Is it possible i'm ovulating twice again this month?

(Hope not, OH has already gone to bed with a headache lol)

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3338/4602923007_c7128544b4_o.jpg

There you go. As you can see, FF tends to over-correct those temps which are outside the typical waking window (for me, it's 3-5 am, so temps which are earlier than 3 and later than 6 are changed quite a bit). My own calculations are gentler. Neither methods are 'correct' but it's worth being aware of how much correction FF can do to your temps. All you care about is the trend!

Hi All,

I was just wondering what you think of my chart? My temps seem a little different to usual and against my better judgement I'm getting my hopes up. I did a test this morning (9dpo) and although I could see (at least I think I could) a hint of a faint line, DH couldn't :shrug:

Thanks ladies xx

Hi All,

I was just wondering what you think of my chart? My temps seem a little different to usual and against my better judgement I'm getting my hopes up. I did a test this morning (9dpo) and although I could see (at least I think I could) a hint of a faint line, DH couldn't :shrug:

Thanks ladies xx

Variations of specific temps aside, the trend isn't any different than previous cycles. So, the same odds as before. =) I know how stressful and exciting it is, but I'd wait for a few more days before testing again. Your temps seems to drop after 12 dpo, so if they are still up at 14 dpo, do a test! =)

Thanks for all the info Moxie... just a waiting game for me now I suppose xxx

Evening ladies, how's everyone doing?

My temp remained elevated today so I'm confident ovulation was on CD16

Yeah, TTC, sorry about AF coming -- and good luck on the next month!

I expect OV in 3 days, but may be up to 5. The OPKs I've been using so far are much nicer (lighter) than last month. I hope this means I'll catch a nice clear strong surge this time.

I'm thinking about investing in some OPKs for next cycle (assuming it get to the next one). Any recommendations Moxie? Don't want to spend too much as I'm a POAS addict and know I'll pee on way too many lol

(Roll on next weekend so the habit may be resumed! :D )

I'm thinking about investing in some OPKs for next cycle (assuming it get to the next one). Any recommendations Moxie? Don't want to spend too much as I'm a POAS addict and know I'll pee on way too many lol

(Roll on next weekend so the habit may be resumed! :D )

I use IC -- normally sourcing them from the US, but MrsEngland generously gave away some earlier this month. I understand many people get them via e-bay. Only buy a few (10-15) to start, as you may find they aren't helpful for you. Sometimes people can have consistently higher levels of LH which make predicting ovulation confusing. You can buy them at different sensitivities, just like HPT tests, if you need a more or less sensitive test.

If you have the money, clearblue has a system which tests estrogen as well as LH. That takes out the questions people often have staring at little pink lines.

I don't think you really need the OPKs -- your cycles seem pretty regular?

Ladies I've been very stupid!

I tested agiain this morning even though I know I shouldn't after yesterday lol
and I've convinced myself there's a second line :dohh:
I could see it in the five minutes but it's gone now so it could have been an evap
But nore than likely I was just imagining it!!

I took a picture and used paint to invert the colours but it didn't show ANYTHING.

I couldn't see it easily and only from one angle, I know for a fact if I showed OH we would have thought I was off my head :wacko:

I've just looked again and there's definatley something there again, although this timne it could very well be an evap.
It's been over the 10 minutes and it's more clear and a lot more visable.

Oh god I know I'm being silly but I pray to god so hard that this is it!!

EDIT: I'm so glad I got you ladies to rant about this too without you thinking I'm a nut job :haha:

xx

I've just looked again and there's definatley something there again, although this timne it could very well be an evap.
It's been over the 10 minutes and it's more clear and a lot more visable.

Oh god I know I'm being silly but I pray to god so hard that this is it!!

EDIT: I'm so glad I got you ladies to rant about this too without you thinking I'm a nut job :haha:

xx

I hope it does turn into your bfp! But shame on you, it's too early! ;P

Thanks hun :hugs:

I know, I wish I hadn't done it! lol
I'm wishing the day away so I can get up tomorrow and do another :haha:

Maaybe I'm very excited :happydance:

What type of test is it?

When I got mine that's what they were like!

X x x

Oh fingers crssed maybe! have u posted a pic? xx

Thanks ladies :flow:

It's a internet cheapie strip (the blues ones O:) )

I'm convincing myself it's an evap now :(
How do I tell the difference??

I took some but you can't see anything. . .
I'll post them anyway just don't laugh at me for being crazy! :haha:

Attachments

• PICT3705.jpg
    PICT3705.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
  • PICT3706.jpg
    PICT3706.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics